Dear Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,411 Followers

Before I was too close to cumming, it felt like his cock was starting to get even thicker so I kept at it, pumping the base and sliding my mouth up and down as much of his length as I could manage. He stopped licking my clit and was verbally encouraging me as he continued to slide his finger in and out of my pussy so I figured he must be right on the brink of cumming. Sure enough, a few seconds later he let out a grunt as I felt a surge in his tool followed by a load of cum hitting the back of my throat. I kept going, swallowing spurt after spurt until he was completely spent but not releasing his cock from my mouth until it had started to soften and he'd gone back to licking and sucking my clit. I rested my head on his thigh as his spent cock lay near my face while feeling the building pleasure of yet another orgasm. His free hand roamed over the curve of my ass or reached down to cup one of my tits while the other continued to pump a finger in and out as my pussy became more engorged as it tended to right before I came.

I wasn't sure why but right when I was on the verge, he slipped his finger out of my pussy. I immediately discovered why when I felt his finger, coated with lubrication from my pussy, slip easily into my asshole. Before I really had a chance to register what was going on, I was suddenly cumming like crazy and moaning a lot louder than I probably wanted to. Once again, he had surprised me and given me an orgasm of such intensity that I could barely fathom how much pleasure I was experiencing. When I finally stopped cumming, he slipped his finger out of my ass but I just stayed in that position until I'd recovered enough to move around and lay beside him. I don't know what made me say it, but as I lay there, my naked body against his and his arm around me, I told him that I loved him. I was beyond pleased when he responded by saying, "I love you, too, baby." He called me "baby"!!!

As I lay there with him, I didn't have the slightest concern about what would happen next or where things might go with this new development in our relationship. I felt a sense of peace and, of course, satisfaction. We weren't done for the night, however, or for the weekend; not by a long shot.

When I sat down to write this, I had intended to document the entire weekend but I'm at a point now where, after reliving just our first few hours together, I need to take a break, strip naked and take care of the fire that has been re-stoked within me, using my hands and fingers while pretending that they are his. I hope to come back and continue writing while everything is fresh in my memory but, for the moment, it will have to wait. I will say that the tone of the weekend had been set and most of the time was spent fucking and sucking as well as a couple of showers together. We didn't experiment any further with anal, but it is definitely in the back of my mind now. And during the drive home, Shannon revealed that she and Rob had been doing essentially the same things that we had and that Rob had a huge tool that he definitely knew how to wield.

The End -- for now.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,411 Followers
12