Dear Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He strokes my hair as if in tune with my thoughts. I know very soon, I'll bend my head and bite his nipples, while he moans his pleasure. I'll kiss my way down his chest and take him into my mouth until he holds my head tight and fucks my mouth hard and I deep throat him, both of us enjoying the moment.

I also know he will be gone soon and I'll be left here wanting, aching. I have never felt this way before with anyone else. I've had threesome, foursomes, and even orgies; however, it's nothing compared to his gaze and his touch when he advances towards me to demand my submission.

Without a doubt, he is the master of my body and mind. He is my addiction and I'm pretty sure this is one habit I'll never be able to quit.

He interrupts my musings to run a hand up my leg and part my thighs. As he touches my clit, his lips swallow my gasp of pleasure as he kisses me. He never fails to surprise me, to do the unexpected. He bites my lip and ends the kiss.

"You love being my submissive, don't you?" he asks with a chuckle. I don't answer, but instead arch into his fingers.

My hunger is never ending for him. I lust, I want, I need, I ache...

I submit. Again.

12