Dear Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had never had anal sex before, and now I knew what I had been missing! Her tight tunnel was like a sleeve on my cock. Sam and I got into a rhythm, each thrusting in her. We went tandem first, then alternated strokes, seesawing in and out of her. Sam gripped her ass, pulling her open and then forcing her closed, and the sensation was incredible. For my part, I lifted and tilted her hips, knowing that doing so would bring her clit into contact with his ample shaft. My balls slapped the tender skin between her ass and her pussy, and despite her anger, it drove her over the edge. Sam and I fucked her together, filling her holes at the same time as she came. When the climax came in full force, we held our cocks buried deep inside her, both enjoying the undulations of her tense muscles.

She subsided, and we fucked her in earnest, pistoning in and out of her as her juices made her slick. After several minutes, I felt Sam grow stiff, and he groaned as he started to cum. My own orgasm came quickly, and I filled her with sperm before pulling out and watching it leak from her ass.

I left them coupled on the bed and snuck from the room. As I was leaving the house, I heard the familiar slapping that indicated they were going again.

Laura hasn't acted any differently since I "came home" today. I'm starting to wonder whether or not I should tell her that the guy fucking her ass was her own husband.

12