Dear Diary Ch. 01

Story Info
The writings of an innocent looking for a sexual education.
1k words
4.36
48.5k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,586 Followers

Author's Note: I always thought it might be fun to write a story in diary form... so here goes. This chapter is more of an introducation, although there is some mastubation and toy play. We'll be delving deep by the next chapter though... Enjoy!

---------------------------------

September 1

Dear Diary,

Today was so boring... I mean, here I am a newly entered college student at the tender age of 18, totally willing to get fucked and yet things just never seem to work out! I guess it's because I'm too sweet... I just don't know how to be slutty! I want to be... I'm so envious of those confident girls in their revealing outfits, the way they strut and flirt...

I guess I just try to be too subtle. I feel uncomfortable just coming right out and saying it though....

Fortunately my roommate Dru has agreed to help me. She's a very sweet and busty girl, but sooo horny once you get her around the guys! I wouldn't have guessed it, cuz other than showing her cleavage (although with her boobs I guess it's hard for her not to!) She doesn't really dress all that revealing. But the guys love her... several of them were checking her out just when we walked to the Dining Hall. So over dinner I asked her to please, PLEASE help me.

She said that we're going to need to do a kind of Sandra Dee make-over... you know, the blonde character in Grease? I have to go from prissy prude to sexy sensation! I have to say, I'm not sure how to go about doing it. Dru says that feeling sexy is very important. Also, knowing how to have a good time. She was shocked when she found out that I've never owned a vibrator... she said she's going to take me to a dirty sex store tomorrow to pick out some toys and some sexy underwear for me to wear! We also might stop by the mall for some more revealing clothes.

I'm so excited! But a little scared too...

September 2

I had SO much fun with Dru today! We went to this very pretty and open store that had all these toys out on the shelves - although some of them were a little scary looking. It wasn't at all what I was expecting... I thought it would be dark and small with a greasy old man behind the counter, but instead it was a girl our age who helped us out wonderfully.

First Dru had me try on some very sexy lingerie that really cup my breasts... plus they just made me feel pretty. Most of the matching panties to them were actually thongs... it takes a little getting used to feeling a breeze under my skirt! She had me pick out a very short very sexy skirt that she says I can wear to a party sometime. I don't know if I would be comfortable with that, I'm afraid that if I bend over then my ass would be totally exposed... but Dru says that's the point.

Then we looked at the sex toys. I didn't want to get a pair of handcuffs, but Dru found some fuzzy purple ones that weren't too scary looking... and I guess I kinda like the idea. At the very least, when guys come into our room she says that if they're out on my desk then the guys will think I'm kinky and it might make them more interested. I feel very naughty at the idea of having handcuffs on my desk... even purple fuzzy ones.

We also got me some lube, since I'm not used to this kind of stuff yet. I picked out two vibrators, one of them has a cute little rabbit that's supposed to stimulate my clit... and the other one is a little more scary. There's a dolphin for my clit, and the regular penis for my pussy... but then there's also a little thing that Dru says can go in my ass. I'm not sure how I feel about that. She says anal sex is great, but I always heard that it hurt a lot... still, I decided it can't hurt to try.

So I have lots of new fun toys to play with and I'm really quite excited about it all! I can't wait to try out my new look too!

September 5

Dear Diary,

I may never leave my room again! Not out of embarrassment, although my new clothes have definitely taken some getting used to, but that vibrator is amazing! I get off EVERY time, and I barely even have to work at it! If I'm just the slightest bit horny, I just put it into my sweet little pussy and turn on the dolphin and it's like a train wreck!

I never realized anything mechanical could feel so good... it fills me up, more than my fingers every could, and I think it probably feels a lot like a real dick, and then when the little dolphin starts fluttering against my clit, I feel like my entire body is levitating! I even got the nerve to try the one with the little anal attachment last night, and shockingly it was even better! I didn't know that my ass could feel like that...

It didn't even hurt that much. It feels kinda nice to be stretched out inside me, like using a muscle that hasn't been used before but always really wanted to be used.

I'm horny all the time now, thinking about going home and masturbating. I pinched my nipples during class today I was so turned on, and they got all hard... I think the guy sitting next to me caught me at it but I was too horny to care! As soon as I got back to my room I stripped down, hopped onto my bed and pushed that vibrator in me! I like to start it off on a low setting to kind of tease myself, and then turn it up higher and higher and higher as I get hotter and hotter! As soon as I feel like I'm about to cum I turn it up to the highest setting and it's like the world explodes!!!!

Dru says that I need to get out and meet some real guys though... we're going to a party tomorrow night. But tonight she's doing something on her own and so I have another date... just me and my vibrator!

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,586 Followers