Dear Diary Ch. 02

Story Info
She watches as her drunk roommate has sex.
1.3k words
4.4
62.8k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,565 Followers

Author's Note: This story involves the main character watching her roommate have drunken oral and regular sex in the bed next to her. Enjoy!

----------------------------------

Dear Diary,

Well, the party was a lot of fun... I was definitely feeling more confident and like a lot of guys were checking me out, but I still didn't do anything other than kiss a couple guys. That was nice though... One of them tried to slide his hand up my shirt, which made me all shivery and stuff, but I didn't let him get all the way there. I was just too nervous... maybe next time! I think next time I might drink more too, let go of my inhibitions a little! It's not like I don't want something to happen, it's just this shyness that I can't let go of.

Anyway, the party wasn't the real event of the night, the real event of the night was after I got home! I got into bed as usual, and I started playing with myself, thinking of the guys that I'd been kissing and fantasizing about what COULD have happened. I was sliding my vibe in and out of my pussy, without the clit stimulator on, just pretending it was a real guy fucking me in my room while I was drunk...

And just when I was getting really turned on, the door opened! Fortunately I was mostly covered by my blanket, and Dru didn't turn the light on, because she had a guy with her! They were obviously both really drunk and didn't even seem to notice that I was there... so I just lay there quietly with my vibe buried in my pussy, and watched as they started kissing. He pushed her back onto the bed and started pulling off her clothes...

I almost told them I was there... but I was so horny and I really wanted to watch! I'd never seen anything like this going on, and it was kinda turning me on! Besides, they were so drunk that they didn't seem to care that I was there, if they even noticed.

He pulled off Dru's shirt and bra and started playing with her breasts, which were huge! The guy obviously liked them a lot too, he kept squeezing them between his hands and mashing them around while she moaned and encouraged him. I started playing with my own breasts, mimicking his movements, pinching my nipples when he pinched hers... although I couldn't do anything to recreate it when he started sucking on her nipples except to pinch mine harder! It was turning me on soooo much...

Then he started working his mouth down her body and pulled off her pants. I couldn't really see too much of her pussy except that it was neatly trimmed and kind pink. I felt a little embarrassed looking at my roommate's pussy, especially since there was a guy looking at it too, but I really did want to see what was going to happen next.

He lowered his head between her legs and started licking and sucking at her pussy lips, while she was gasping... she started yelling his name over and over again (it was Blake), telling him to lick her harder. I think he must have put his fingers inside her at some point, cuz she went even more wild, thrashing her head and telling him to go deeper.

I was so jealous... I wanted to turn on the clit stimulator of my vibrator but I was afraid that the noise would stop them... but I was so horny.

Fortunately it didn't take long for Dru to start cumming, her breasts were flopping all over the place while she humped his face... as soon as she was done he pulled himself up and pulled off his pants, positioning his dick at her pussy. It was so strange looking, long and kinda bumpy with a big bulbous mushroom head... it didn't look all that much like my dildo. There were similarities, but it was definitely not exactly the same.

As he started thrusting in and out of her pussy she started moaning really loudly, and their fucking was making squishy noises every time he entered her. I figured it was probably ok to start fucking myself with the shaft part of my vibe now that they were making so much noise. It was really hard not to moan as I shoved the shaft into me, every time Blake thrust into Dru.

He started grinding himself against her too, while he was completely inside of her, and she really seemed to like that. I couldn't figure out exactly what he was doing, so I just took my left hand and started mashing around my clit... it DID feel good. My pussy felt like it was on fire, I was so turned on by them having sex and because I'd been playing with myself before they'd even got there...

In my head a little fantasy started... Blake and Dru were over there fucking madly, while in my bed there was another guy, on top of me. And we were all watching each other fuck, the smell of sex filling the room...

Then, suddenly, Blake stopped pumping, he took each of her legs and put them over his shoulders. I could only watch in fascination as he leaned forward, putting all of his weight on her legs, and started fucking her again. It was like he was bending her in half! But Dru seemed to love it even more than their first position, she started screaming at him to fuck her harder, put it in deeper...

I didn't know what to do, I wanted to feel what she was feeling! But I couldn't even figure out how to do it with my vibrator. I lifted my legs a little, but it didn't really change the feeling... Dru was obviously loving what was happening to her though, she was going wild underneath Blake, thrashing around and moaning.

The position let him grab hold of her big boobs too, and he seemed to really like fucking her as he squeezed them.

Watching them got me so turned on and so frustrated that I just started slamming my vibrator into my pussy over and over again, my other hand going overtime on my clit... and I had to clench my teeth together to keep from crying out when I came. It was so good and so hot, having such a long build up, my legs closed together over my hands and I shook and burned and tingled all over...

When I was finished Dru and Blake were still going at it. I think they fucked three times that night... that first time while I played with myself and then not long afterwards she started sucking his dick (which was something altogether interesting to watch) and got him hard again before fucking him with her on top. I played with myself again that time too. Then, as I was falling asleep they were just starting to fuck again, this time he was behind her in the "doggy-style" position. I just more took notes that time, watching as he reached under her and held onto her swinging boobs, the way he spanked her ass a couple of times...

It was like watching a porno movie, except so much hotter because I knew that neither of them were acting. Everything was just sexy, although occasionally more awkward than a movie would be. And a movie can't give you that crazy musky sweaty smell of sex... and for some reason that smell turned me on more than anything else combined.

Pheromones I guess.

All I know is that the next party I really want to find a guy to do SOMETHING with. Maybe not all those things, but to try out a few things with. Have him touch me and me touch him...

Dear Diary,

Dru is taking me to another party tonight. I told her that I was in the room while she and Blake were going at it... she blushed and apologized. I couldn't bring myself to tell her that it was totally ok, I just said that it hadn't bothered me that much. She was still a little embarrassed though.

My goal for tonight... try a little more than just kissing!

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,565 Followers