Dear Diary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some time later, Peter wasn't sure how long it had been, but figured at least 30 minutes since their mother had run from the room. Both of his sisters had stopped crying a bit ago, in fact he thought Mary was now asleep as she snuggled up on her against her knees. His back ached from kneeling hunched over so long and he moved and sat on his rear, looking back toward his sisters. Genie looked at him and her face became flushed, turning away from him. Peter saw her look at their sister and she leaned in and kissed Mary's head and used her hand to move the hair from in front of Mary's face, causing her to stir. Peter watched guiltily as Mary awoke and looked up in confusion, and Genie kissed her head again. Recognition came to Mary as she looked at both of them.

"Oh." She muttered out, and looked on the verge of tears again. Peter took her hand in his and squeezed it.

"Mary don't." Peter pleaded with her, hoping she wouldn't start crying, now thinking about their mother and what she was doing. "I need to go check on mom, there's no telling…no telling what she's doing…has done since she left." Peter said as he started to stand up.

"She wont want to talk too you." Genie suggested as she looked up at him.

"I know…but I want to go check on her, to make sure she hasn't…you know, done something stupid." Peter mumbled out as he ran his finger through his hair.

"She did do something stupid…she didn't tell dad when we started this." Mary said sadly, tears slowly falling down her cheeks. Peter nodded at her statement, and then slowly turned to walk away.

"Wait, we should all go. Maybe if we're all there she'll talk to us." Genie suggested as she stood up and buttoned her pants. She tried to pull Mary up but she pulled her hand away from her sisters. Mary shook her head. "Mary you need to come. Mommy will want you there and you can explain…well…what you did. AND I'm not leaving you alone after you beat yourself up. I'm gonna make sure you don't do anything…rash! Come on, get!" Genie told her firmly, not wanting to be stern…she wasn't feeling much better then her sister, but Genie didn't want to take a chance that Mary would hurt herself like she tried earlier.

"She's right Mary, please get up." Peter said as he reached down to help her up, and after a second hesitation, she let herself be helped up to her feet.

"I'm sorry about what I did." Mary threw out again as she timidly looked at them.

"Same here, but we need to check on mom, and we need to do it quick because dad is going to be home in about ninety minutes." Peter said as he glanced at the clock.

"Oh shit." Genie sighed out, remembering their father. "Come on Mary, we need to hurry." Genie said as she pulled her sister along as they left the kitchen. Peter followed them to their parent's bedroom and he walked up to the door and knocked after hesitating for a few seconds.

"Go away!" They heard from inside.

"Mom, we need to talk to you." Genie said loudly through the door.

"Go away, I don't want to see you!" Again they heard from the other side.

"We have to come in mom, we need to talk." Peter said as he looked over at Genie. Genie nodded at him.

"If it's unlocked just open it." Genie suggested to her brother, and watched as he tried it and saw the knob turn part way. "Let me go first." Genie suggested, thinking their mother might freak out more if Peter was the first one into the room. She opened the door the rest of the way and walked past her brother, pulling her sister behind her…Peter waited at the doorway. They saw their mother laying about twelve feet away on the floor beside the bed. Susan looked up when the door opened and they saw her scramble to her knees.

"Leave me alone!" Susan shouted loudly but in a pleading tone and she quickly began crawling toward her open bathroom close by. Genie followed her, letting go of Mary and drew closer to her mother. "Don't touch me, don't touch me!" Susan cried out as she reached the bathroom and moved between the tub and the toilet. Genie watching her as she followed behind her mother, felt her chest tighten up and she began crying again.

"Mommy, we're so sorry, we…they didn't mean it." Genie muttered out, fumbling for the words to tell her mother. Mary, also crying followed her sister and stood behind Genie, her cheek against Genie's shoulder. Genie felt her sister's tears as they flowed down her arm. Susan looked aghast.

"Didn't mean it! How could they not mean it?" Susan sputtered out, now more angry then anything else, though she still was feeling trapped and tried to squeeze her body further back between tub and the toilet. Genie covered her eyes for a minute, not able to see her mother like this.

"Mommy, I'm sorry, it's all my fault…I'm sorry." Mary wailed out as she held onto her sister and looked at her mother through her wet eyes. Susan started crying again at what her daughter said.

"Mary how could you do that! Why did you help him do that?" Susan demanded between sobs. Susan couldn't believe her baby daughter could help her bother with what they did. She laid her head on the toilet as she wept. Genie looked at her and gently unwrapped Mary from her shoulder and hurried to her mother and tried to embrace her. At first Susan retreated from her daughters touch, but then after a second's hesitation she embraced her daughter in return, both of them crying profusely. Mary stood at the doorway, holding herself as she cried, until Peter touched her from behind, then she turned and they held each other. After a few minutes, Peter heard their mother and Genie's crying slacken.

"Mom, I'm sorry that…I went to far then and I'm sorry." Peter said timidly as he looked at her and his sister. Susan glanced up at him, anger in her eyes…still holding Genie.

"Peter, you came as close to raping a person as you can get! Fucking yes you went too far!" Susan spouted out furiously. Peter got mad and defensive at her tone, but Susan spoke first. "Don't say it! I know, I let you do it and damn me to hell I should've gotten my head out of my ass or in this case my twat…to stop you…stop us. But I didn't and now…now we have to live with it." Susan whispered out as she started crying softly again, her hand stroking Genie's hair. Right now Genie was the only one of her three children that she wanted near her. She looked at her other daughter then. "How could you pull my dress up Mary…why?" Susan asked her daughter, anger tinting her voice, but she was trying to sooth it, seeing her daughter sobbing. Mary tried to answer her. Mary turned in her brother's embrace to look at her.

"I'm sorry mommy; I don't know what I was thinking." Mary said lamely, unable to say why she had done it to her mother. Susan seemed to grow angrier.

"Yes you do, you had a reason and I want to know what in the hell your reason was for you to help your brother fuck your mother." Susan demanded, quiet but firmly.

"I don't know, I guess…I guess I was just…you know…excited, and…I don't know." Mary stammered out starting to cry harder again and Peter held her tighter.

"Mom it was my fault, I'm the one who actually did it." Peter said as he held his sister, not wanting Mary to get more upset considering how she acted in the kitchen.

"Mary, you helped your brother fuck me because you got horny? Mary, that's not a good reason." Susan said critically, but without anger. Peter gave her a dirty look.

"Mom, Mary is sorry, I'm sorry, but we can't change things. I'm sorry we were playing games with you because we got horny and I'm sorry this happened. But to be honest you enjoyed it as much as I did…as much as we did. We all got off over it, we ALL did. We aren't the only guilty ones here!" Peter told her, anger in his voice as he held his crying sister. Susan sat up, fuming, her eyes blazing and Genie sat back from her slightly.

"Guilty? Yes we are all guilty! Guilty of…rutting like animals, guilty of fucking, of goddamn getting our rocks off just because we fucking felt like it! Yes I know I let you fuck me and goddamn it…I…CANT…FUCKING…CHANGE…IT!!! Susan screamed out, pounding her hand each time she screamed the last few words. She then bolted forward the last foot or so and violently began to be sick into the toilet. After she finished throwing up, Mary sobbed even harder and rushed to her and embraced her as she embraced the toilet. Mary's tears flowed down her mothers back as she held her mother and Genie came up behind them both, wrapping her arms around them. Peter wiped his eyes at the doorway. After a minute he moved to grab a hand towel, wet it and brought it to his mother as she timidly pushed her daughters away enough to lean back against the tub. She accepted the towel from her son without words or looks and placed it over her face after wiping her mouth clean.

"Mommy, I'm so…so sorry. I love you, I'm sorry." Mary muttered out as she cried.

"I love you too mom." Genie whispered as well as they again held their mother. Peter just remained silent, not sure his mother wanted to hear him proclaim his love, though he wanted to. He just sat down on the floor and leaned against the sink cabinet. He looked over as their mother embraced her daughters as they cried, her own eyes now dry. Susan softly kissed each of their heads, then chuckled when the thought crossed her mind that Mary's mouth was right then over her shirt covered nipple. Susan found it funny that even now with all of them torn up emotionally and her daughters only showing their love to her, she was thinking in sexual terms. God…we wont ever be the same, she thought to herself. All three of the kids looked at her funny when she chuckled. She looked at them in return.

"I don't know how, but we'll make it through this." Was all she could think to say, until another thought crossed her. "Oh god, your father!" Was all she said suddenly.

"He'll be home soon." Peter announced as he looked at her. She nodded.

"I know, but I meant…your father can never find out about this!" Susan said sternly, then another thought crossed her mind and she began crying again and she covered her mouth with her hand.

"Mommy....?" Mary asked, looking up at her.

"Oh, my god. Peter, you came in me!" Susan wailed as tried to stop her tears. Her three children looked at her.

"Mom, I'm sorry, but I can't change…" Peter started to apologize again but Susan waved him quiet.

"I could get pregnant!" Susan explained despondently, when her children failed to comprehend. They all looked dumbfounded as they looked at her.

"Mom, I thought you told us that after Mary was born you had it fixed so you couldn't have more children, you said you had…" Genie told her mother, but Susan interrupted her.

"No, I told you guys that WE couldn't have kids. I didn't have a hysterectomy; your father had a vasectomy. I just didn't want to say he was the one…If anyone told you about him it should've been him, not me. Oh my god I could be pregnant." She explained again to them. Peter looked like he was turning green, and the girls looked very shocked.

"Mom, I can't get you pregnant!" Peter said, half thinking this was a joke, her trying to make him feel worse.

"Peter, you're a eighteen year old boy, who was horny enough to force his mother to have sex with him…yes…you can get me pregnant!" Susan said hysterically. Peter turned very green now.

"Mom, cant you…cant you take something, that morning after pill thing?" Genie suggested, but her mother shock her head.

"I don't think they passed that, I don't think I can get it here." Susan said softly, feeling sick again.

"You can get an abortion…" Peter suggested as he looked at her. Susan looked at him for a while then shook her head.

"We'll cross that bridge if it happens, but…but never liked the thought of doing that…" Susan trailed off in thought.

"Mom, you can't have my baby!" Peter uttered out, not sure he was ready to be a father, much less one with his own mother…or what his father would do if his wife because pregnant.

"This is a fine time to be using your brain, after the damage is done Peter! If it happens, I'll deal with it then, till then I…I can't worry about that." Susan said to her son, and then looked at all of them. She sighed as her thoughts turned to other things. "Your father will be home soon, what time is it?" Susan asked, looking at Peter, hoping he would know.

"Probably less then an hour, before he gets home." He said with a sigh, as he stood up. Susan just nodded and started to get up, then sat back down, feeling very ill now. She fought the feeling for a few seconds then quickly leaned back to the toilet and began throwing up. She felt one of her daughters hold her hair back and stroking her hair. She started dry heaving and forced herself to quit. Sitting back down, she again wiped her face on the towel.

"Mommy do you want us to get you to bed?" Mary asked meekly as she looked at her mother. Susan laughed for a second.

"Now you're trying to get me into bed?" Susan said, trying to make herself and her children feel better by lightning the mood, but it was a forced laugh and she really wasn't feeling well. "Yes, you can help me to bed. Will you be ok making supper for your father?" Susan asked, thinking they would have to hurry and cover up what happened.

"Mom, we have more import things to think about then…supper." Peter suggested as he now touched her for the first time since the kitchen and she jerked away from him for a second before she considered he could help her better then her daughters. As he helped her get to her bed she looked at him as she gently, but firmly pushed him away.

"Peter, you're father can't find out about this, so you have to fix supper, I cant right now. I'll stay in bed and be sick…you tell him I'm sick, but you also have to do everything else like we normally do, or he might figure something's up." Susan told her children as she sat on the bed. Genie nodded at her.

"We will mom, Mary and I can finish the food, Peter can…" Genie started to say.

"He can stay out of the kitchen; you'll all die of food poisoning if he tries to help." Susan finished for her, smiling weakly as she lay back on the bed, feeling very tired. The children smiled at her weak joke, and Mary helped her mother get her feet in bed, and then pulled the covers over her. She had her eyes closed as they walked out of the room.

"What are we going to do now?" Mary asked the others as Peter closed the door behind them. Genie looked at her and shrugged.

"What mom said, fix supper and act like nothing happened around dad." Genie said as she started to walk slowly toward the kitchen.

"That's not what I meant…I meant what are we going to do now?" Mary asked, feeling very different inside then what she had felt like just hours before. Genie looked back at her, looking confused. Peter looked at her.

"Mary wants to know what happens now…now that I had sex with mom, now that Mary played with her as well, and even you masturbated while you watched it all. What do we do now?" Peter explained as he looked at Genie. Genie stood quietly for a second, then ran her fingers through her hair as she looked at the other two.

"I don't know, but at least for now we have got to get supper ready." Genie said morosely, and turning walked into the kitchen. Peter turned to his youngest sister and looked at her.

"Do you know?" Peter asked her, slightly sarcastically.

"No, but I'm sure it's going to be interesting." Mary said, thinking she didn't want things to return to how they had been months before. She shrugged and followed Genie into the kitchen, Peter a step behind her.

12