Dear Diary Ch. 02

Story Info
I had to prove to my dad I wasn't ashamed of him.
2.8k words
4.39
27.7k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
banks111
banks111
29 Followers

Dear Diary:

I didn't know what to expect from my dad as I waited for him to come home. I anxiously flipped through my history homework on the couch but was unable to concentrate. My mind fixated on our wonderful experience on the bus. It was only hours ago that he took me but already felt like an eternity. It was relieving to see my dad happy for once, and it was great that I was able to do it. I knew it was wrong but I felt so alive finally having someone not only notice me, but ravage me. My inner thighs started rubbing together uncontrollably as I cherished that memory. I swear I could still smell his musky scent on me. Knowing it was wrong caused a wonderful rebellious spark to heat up inside me.

My phone buzzed and I looked over, noticing I got a text from Lauren, stating that we had to get the camera back since it was school property. My arousal was quickly swept away with fear. "How was I going to actually ask him for the camera?" I thought to myself, "Did he even know there was a camera? I haven't spoken to him yet and if he didn't want to bring up that we had sex how was I possibly going to?" I retreated upstairs to my bedroom to try and figure out what I was going to do.

*

I spent the majority of the next day at the school library trying unsuccessfully to study. The evening came around and I decided to give up and go home. I still didn't know what I was going to say to my dad when I saw him. Part of me wished he wasn't home but the other part just wanted to get it over with.

My heart jumped when I saw his beat up truck in the driveway. My legs wobbled as I walked up to the door, preparing myself for the worst.

I slowly creaked the door open and tiptoed into the living room. My dad sat in his chair drinking a beer, watching the television.

"I guess it's now or never," I thought to myself. My goose bump covered body trembled in fear of the unknown outcome. I took deep breaths trying to calm my anxiety.

I finally built up the courage and said, "Hi Daddy." I looked down at the floor with my arms crossed down in front of me, twiddling my thumbs while waiting for his response.

"Don't you mean Mr. Roads?" He replied still staring at the television.

"I...uh..."

"Relax," he said coldly. "You can't help that you feel ashamed of your father."

"I'm not ashamed of you," I cried out. I really wasn't ashamed of him and it hurt that he thought I was. "You see I was trying to get in this club and if..."

"Its fine," he said cutting me off.

"Oh Daddy please don't be mad," I whined.

"I'm not," he replied as he took another sip from his beer.

I wasn't reassured with his response but couldn't think of anything else to say on the matter. "Ok," I muttered and retreated upstairs to my room. I was surprised he didn't bring up that we had sex. "Maybe he just wanted to forget that it ever happened," I thought to myself. Part of me wished that were true while the other part still longed for more.

I walked into my room and noticed a box sitting on my bed with a note attached. It read, "If you're going to act like a slut then you might as well dress the part." I reached inside and pulled out a black satin corset.

I was shocked as I examined the lingerie. "I guess he hasn't forgotten about it," I thought as I rubbed my fingers against it. I started to feel flushed as I took my clothes off. I knew I shouldn't be doing this but yet I couldn't stop myself. I wanted to make him happy, to let him know I wasn't ashamed of him. I got dressed in his gift and stared at myself in the mirror. I had never worn anything so sexy before. It clung to my skin like saran wrap, giving my otherwise narrow figure a nice hourglass shape. Even my breasts looked better as they were held up and pushed together, giving me some cleavage. I didn't have stockings to match it but did have a nice black thong that I put on.

I grabbed my white cotton robe from the bathroom and draped it over me before heading back downstairs. I cautiously entered back into the living room with my arm clenched on the sash, holding the robe closed. My dad was still staring at the television.

"Thank you for the present," I whispered as I stood there awkwardly.

"Come over here," he said not breaking his glare.

I slowly walked over to him sitting in his recliner and stood tall in front of him. He turned off the television and stared at me, disrobing me with his eyes.

I didn't wait for him to say anything and slowly undid the sash on my robe. I nervously slid it off of me and stood there, my arms crossed against my back. The air was cold, piercing my skin as I stood there awkwardly. It seemed like forever until he finally broke the silence.

"Sit down," he said lightly patting his thigh.

I complied and sat down on his lap. My legs draped over the side of the recliner and I arched my back straight up. I felt like I was a little kid, about to tell Santa what I wanted for Christmas. I knew he was excited as I felt him poke against my thigh, though his facial expression didn't change.

"I have something for you," he said grabbing a large shoe box off of the side table and setting it in my lap.

"Another present," I said as I took off the lid. I was taken back to see a rather large red vibrator and a smaller skinnier blue one. "Umm, what's this?" I asked softly.

"They were your mother's," he responded while running his fingers through my hair and down my back. "Since you wanted to be like her I figured you'd want them."

"I don't know what to say," I responded while running my fingers against the bumps on the smaller blue one.

"Try them out," he grunted and pulled my body closed to his. My back pressed against his chest and my ass pressed right against his crotch. He leaned the recliner back so I was practically laying on him. "Go on," he said.

I slid my thong to the side, exposing my bare pussy to the cold, musky scented air. I pressed the red vibrator against the outer folds of my slit and slowly twirled it around. "How could something so wrong feel so right," I thought as I felt myself heating up. I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip as I slowly guided it inside of me. My eager pussy salivated for its touch. The heat inside me built as my inner muscles clenched against it. I felt great as it filled me. My other hand found its way to down my body, rubbing my clit as I probed the vibrator deeper inside.

"Turn it on," he said as his hands clenched my hips.

I nearly exploded inside when I turned it on. Gasping for air I yelped out as it shook inside me. I was dripping wet now as the pleasure intensified. For a moment I forgot where I was and who it was that was now cupping my breasts. My body squirmed on top of him. Suddenly the cold air didn't seem a problem anymore.

"Mmmm yes," I moaned out through my clenched teeth.

"I take it you like it," my dad said bringing me back to reality.

"Oh yes very much," I moaned out as I continued to pleasure myself.

My dad reached down and cupped my hand holding the vibrator. He held it there as my body twitched. I let him guide my hand and take control of that wonderful toy. He twisted it inside of me, causing convulsions within me as I knew my orgasm was just moments away.

"Cum baby," he ordered. His voice was more commanding than endearing. "Cum for your father."

The heat from his body filled me as I wiggled against him. I felt his hardened dick press against my ass. I couldn't take it anymore and cried out, "Oh daddy!"

My lustful cries were silenced by his hand as it covered my mouth. "That's it baby," he whispered into my ear. He pulled the vibrator out of me and dropped it onto the floor, leaving an empty void that ached to be filled.

He lifted the recliner back up so I was again sitting on top of him. "Come now," he said. "You've been a very bad girl." He grabbed my arms and twisted my body, laying me down across his lap. I pressed my hands against the carpeted floor with my head hung over one side and my legs dangled over the other. With my ass pointed upwards I knew I was in trouble.

He grabbed a hold of my thong and pulled it down my legs and off of me. "I knew you were slutty," he said as he threw it across the room.

My blood rushed to my head as his hands roamed my ass. I could barely breathe as I tried to let out, "But I..."

His hand lifted off of me and I braced myself for what was coming. I clenched my teeth as his hand came crashing down on me.

"I've seen the clothes you wear," he grunted as his hand slapped against my ass.

I yelped out and my arms buckled as he spanked me. I enjoyed the pain as I knew it pleasured him.

"How can you be ashamed of me after all I've done for you," he said as his blows become more forceful.

"But I..." I moaned out but knew it was no use.

He stopped spanking me and caressed my ass with his hand. It hurt as he grabbed it but I remained silent. His fingers explored down the crevice, the one part that wasn't sore. As he rubbed his finger against my asshole I became scared and clenched my body.

"Relax," he said softly.

I tried to relax my body as his hands spread my ass cheeks apart. I felt his warm saliva drool down the center of my ass, followed by his finger. At first it felt nice, his finger circling my virgin hole, until he started pressing in. I yelped through my clenched teeth, feeling like I was imploding as his finger furthered itself inside of me.

"I knew you could do it," he whispered as his finger slowly crept in and out of me. "Your mother would never let me do this."

I was surprised by the feeling I had. My fears were much worse than the physical act. As I relaxed I was able to open up and let him deepen his way inside me. My body lay limp as he violated my ass. As soon as I found myself starting to enjoy it, he stopped.

He let go of me, allowing me to move. I got off the recliner and stood up. Feeling light headed I quickly dropped to my knees before falling completely over.

"My turn," he said unzipping his pants. He pulled them down and off as I caught my breath. He quickly removed his boxers, finally letting his cock free from suppression.

I crawled towards him and knelt down before his lap, eagerly waiting for his taste that I've longed for. I reached out and grabbed his cock by the base, lowered my head, and took it into my mouth. I bobbed up and down on him at first, occasionally pausing to twirl my tongue along the head. I stared up at him and felt at ease seeing the pleasure that swept across his face. With each moan he let out I went faster and sucked harder, trying to please him.

"Am I doing a good job for you?" I asked while stroking the length of his shaft.

"Yes baby girl you are," He moaned out. His hands reached out and grabbed the back of my head, guiding me back to work.

I took his cock back in my mouth and continued the wonderful job I was doing. With one hand I reached up and cupped his sac, lightly caressing it while I milked him. I could taste a bit of his cum and knew I better stop if I wanted him inside me again. I pulled my head back and lightly stroked his cock while staring up at him.

"What is it?" He said panting.

"Fuck me," I moaned breathing heavily. I couldn't believe I was so straight forward. Two weeks ago I never would've thought I'd be saying that to my own father.

He practically jumped off of his recliner. Grabbing my arm he positioned me on my hands and knees on the floor. I anxiously waited for him as he knelt behind me.

"Oh I'll fuck you," he moaned out while spreading my legs apart.

He reached under and ran his finger along my slit. I moaned out in anticipation as he parted the folds of my pussy and prepared himself for entry. I eagerly pushed myself back when I felt his cock press against me.

"Oh yes," I whined out as he thrust himself into me, filling the aching void he left earlier. My body shook with pleasure as he plunged in and out of me. My arms buckled under the pressure and I couldn't hold myself up any longer. I lowered my head to the floor, moaning into the carpet.

He gripped the sides of my corset and, using it as leverage, pulled it down my sweaty body. His thrusts became more forceful as our bodies slapped against each other. "You feel so fucking good," he moaned while continuing his dominance of my writhing body. "I want to cum."

I longed for that taste of his seed in my mouth. I gathered the last of my strength and turned around on my knees. He stood up and I quickly grabbed his throbbing cock, stroking the length of his shaft.

"Then cum for your little girl," I moaned staring up at him. His sweaty body glistened as I took his cock into my mouth. I engulfed it, sucking vigorously as he moaned. His cock grew in my mouth and I knew I was about to get what I wanted.

He let out a boorish grunt as he came into my mouth. His warm, thick seed filled me as I continued to pump his cock with my hand. I continued to suck any remnants of cum from him I could get. His body twitched and his cock was softening so I let my grip go and leaned back. I savored his cum in my mouth until I let it seep out, dripping down my chin and onto my breasts and corset.

"Feel better daddy," I asked looking up at him.

"Much," he replied panting.

We just stared at each other while catching our breath. When I stood up I heard a knock on the door. I draped my robe over me and waited a moment for my dad to get dressed before answering the door.

"Hey," Lauren said hello from the doorway.

Still panting I replied, "Oh hey."

"Well what have you been doing," Lauren giggled looking at me up and down.

"Um," I replied holding my robe closed. I couldn't think of anything to say.

Lauren walked passed me and into the house, stopping when she saw my dad. "Well hello Mr. Roads," she said then looked at me smiling.

My dad just stood there, not saying anything. I didn't know what to do. If I told Lauren who he really is then my dad would realize I'm not ashamed of him, but then Lauren would know and could tell everyone at school. If I didn't tell her then my dad would still think I'm ashamed of him, and I didn't want that. I built up some courage, took a deep breath, and said, "Lauren, he really isn't my neighbor. His name is Steve, and he's my dad."

Once hearing the good news my dad walked out of the room, leaving us alone to talk.

Lauren's mouth dropped as she looked at me. "Why you kinky little bitch," she smirked.

Somewhat relieved I asked, "So you're not going to tell anyone?"

"Well that depends," she paused.

"Depends on what?" I asked scared of what she could possibly want.

"I want you to help me seduce my dad," she smiled with a devilish grin.

I stood there shocked, unable to speak.

"Well think about it," she said and headed out the door.

"What am I going to do?"

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

banks111
banks111
29 Followers