Dear Diary Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I screamed and said, "Oh Rob fuck my ass!" I'd always wanted to say that to someone, but no one had ever fucked my ass like that. I've always had just a finger or two in there, but never someone who would push past the pain into the pleasure.

Rob pushed the last bit of his dick into me and I felt his body touch mine and I knew the best was just about to come. He started spanking me with both hands while he fucked me. His pussy-wet cock was sliding in and out of my ass as fast as he could go and he was raining down smacks on my ass. Between smacks I could hear him calling me a slut and a whore. I could hear him growling about how good my asshole was to his cock and I could hear him calling me a bitch and a cum-slut.

He fucked me harder, and finally pulled my hair back again with one hand while spanking me with the other and fucking my ass harder. Finally he stopped fucking me fast and settled for short, hard thrusts into my ass. His hand slipped from my hair to around my neck and he pulled me back onto his cock by my throat.

He fucked me as hard as he could then, pulling down on my neck so hard that I started to see stars and felt like I was going to pass out. I rasped for air but he didn't let up on my throat. He fucked me harder and constricted my breathing even more. I was so sure I was going to pass out that it scared me a bit, but the cock pistoning in and out of my ass kept the fear at bay quite well.

"Turn around you fucking slut, I'm going to shoot my cum all over your pretty brown face," He growled and pulled out of my ass.

"Rub your cunt for me while I stand over you," He commanded while he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back as far as it would go.

I winced in pain and I heard him laugh and tell me again to rub my clit for him. I spread my legs as far as I could and I rubbed my clit for all I was worth. I heard myself screaming his name and begging him to let me cum. He pulled my head back so far I thought he was going to break my neck.

He rubbed his cock right in front of me, I saw his hand go faster and faster up and down his cock. His hand had a death grip on it and I could see his hips thrusting in time with his hand going up and down its length. I knew he was going to cum when he threw his head back and groaned.

"Take this cum you fucking bitch, take it you slut! Take my load all over your face, whore!" He screamed and I felt the strings of his cum laying themselves out on my face and chest.

It seemed like he came forever and then I heard him say, "Now cum for me. Now." I let it go right then, diary. I screamed and shoved two fingers inside my pussy. My ass was burning from the fucking and spanking I'd received and my pussy was dripping wet. I felt the honey from my cunt on my fingers and I couldn't help but scream his name when I came.

I felt like I couldn't breathe, I was seeing stars and I couldn't hear anything. My orgasm kept coming and I started shaking. I've never had an orgasm like that. I don't know what went through my head, but I kept hearing myself screaming his name.

When if finally stopped, he took my hand and put my fingers in his mouth. Taking them out, he smiled and said, "Now that's the honey I wanted," and then licked my hand clean.

We lay in the dark together for a long while, getting our bearings and breath back. He put his arms around me and I think I even dozed a little. Before I knew it, my phone rang in my purse and I realized that it was midnight. I had to get home to get to bed (and to tell you about this!)... But we've planned dinner tomorrow night too, I wonder what will happen then.

12