Dear Diary Ch. 04

Story Info
Kristen gives her first blow job.
1.3k words
4.5
63.9k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,534 Followers

Author's Note: This story involves mutual masturbation and M/F oral sex =) Enjoy!

-------------------------------

Dear Diary,

WOW! The past few days have been a trip! It's crazy, now that I've got Luke and really like him, suddenly it seems like there are all these other guys who are interested! It's a little weird how that works. But things have been so fantastic with Luke that I'm not even interested in them! Although it is nice to be noticed.

Luke and I don't see each other every day, but he usually calls if we can't see each other. And things get hot and heavy when they can... it makes me want so much more! The last time we were together, I decided to try licking his dick... not a full on blow-job, I don't know if I'm ready for that, but just sliding my tongue up and down it and I even put just the head of his dick in my mouth!

He really seemed to like it, and it wasn't too scary.

I think my favorite thing about Luke is that he doesn't mind taking things slowly. He never pushes me past where I want to go, if he DOES try to go further he always waits for me to say yes. Not like I'm saying no much... everything is so new and interesting and exciting! Sometimes I think I just want to say 'Let's have sex!'... but then I get nervous.

Slow is better. Even if it is frustrating.

Dear Diary,

I had a FANTASTIC date with Luke last night! AND I gave my first blow-job!

First we went out to dinner and everything, and he took me to a movie. Since we hadn't seen each other yesterday and the day before that we hadn't had a chance to fool around, I was REALLY horny. So in the middle of the movie, I reach over and start sliding my hand up and down his thigh, and I could feel him tense up next to me, his arm tightening around my shoulders. I kinda snuggled in closer and started bringing my hand closer and closer to his crotch on the inside of his thigh... and then finally brought my hand up and slipped it into his pants!

He kinda gasped, shocked I think that I would be doing this in public! And I gave him a hand job, right there in the movie theater!

Afterwards, he took me back to his place cuz it was closer, and he growled at me and picked me up and tossed me on his bed! I could tell that he was still turned on by the fact that I'd wanted to give him a hand job in the movie theater! He stripped me down and started kissing me, really hard and deep, being kind of rough. It was really hot...

And then he slid down my body and started eating me out, licking and sucking at my pussy and pushing his fingers in and out of me! I love the way it feels when he's licking me, he has this vibrating thing that he does with his lips - I think it comes from playing an instrument! - that feel fantastic on my clit.

After I came he snuggled up next to me and we kissed and stroked each other. He was naked too, and as he started getting harder, I started getting more curious. So I pushed him back so that he was laying down and I started exploring HIS body! I used my hands and my mouth... and his nipples seem to be just as sensitive as mine! He really liked it when I was sucking on them, and I bit down really really gently and it made him gasp... i could actually feel his dick throbbing in my hand!

So I worked my way down to his dick real slow, teasing him... running my tongue along his stomach and his legs (even though they're kinda hairy!). I licked his balls, and up and down his dick - mostly just gathering the nerve to do the actual deed. Luke was moaning really hard, his hands running through my hair, and it just made me feel incredibly confident and sexy...

And I put my lips over the head of his dick and started to glide down. He kept moaning, his hips thrusting up a little... when his dick hit the back of my throat it made me gag a little so I had to pull back. I kept one hand wrapped around the base of his dick and just tried to get my lips down to that. It made me gag a little, but it felt really nice too... it tasted nice. Kinda... warm and musky or something!

I kept bobbing my head up and down, pausing sometimes around the top of this dick and teasing the head with my tongue. He really liked it when I pressed my tongue against the little hole in the head, I think it was really sensitive. One hand was in my hair the whole time, but he reached down and started playing with my boobs with the other one... it gave me shivers to have him tugging on my nipple while I was blowing him.

Even though it was my first time, he really seemed to enjoy it, and I started trying to get my mouth further and further down his dick. I got almost all the way to the base! But then he started breathing faster and thrusting his hips up and down...

He told me he was gonna cum, but I wanted to swallow it! Maybe never again, but at least the first time just so I'd know what it was like. All of the sudden, it just started filling my mouth, almost coating it... sweet and bitter at the same time, like nothing I've ever tasted before. And it just kept coming! I could feel the spurts traveling along his dick where my hand was wrapped around it, and flowing into my mouth... that was kinda weird but kinda hot too.

I felt him relax even before the spurts stopped... so I just kept sucking gently as he got smaller and smaller in my mouth. It was kinda nice to suddenly be able to fit all of him in easily!

Afterwards we cuddled some more - and he was weirded out when I wanted to kiss him! But I pointed out that I had been willing to kiss him when he had just eaten me out, and that it's basically the same thing. I could still tell it made him feel a little strange though... I teased him about it. It made me feel kinda superior that I hadn't had a problem with it and he had!

*

Dear Diary,

Luke came over today, and this time we 69-ed! It was really cool... at first I was on the bottom, and he kinda just let his whole dick slide into my mouth and down my throat! It didn't hit my gag reflex so the whole thing went in... but then I couldn't breath and kinda panicked so he let me be on top after that.

It was really hot... and I've decided that I like swallowing! It definitely turns him on when I do... although part of the reason I love it is because he gets so uncomfortable when I want to kiss him after. Today I chased him around the room trying to kiss him - just joking like - until he grabbed me and held me down on the bed...

I kinda thought we were gonna have sex, but we were out of time cuz his roommate was due back soon.

*sigh*

Soon... I think it's going to be soon. I'm just so comfortable with him and everything's so easy. He makes me happy.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,534 Followers