Dear Diary Ch. 05

Story Info
The games continue...
2.3k words
4.33
6.5k
1
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The curves of your lips rewrite history." Oscar Wilde

Bangover: (noun) the fun happy mood created from the physical aftereffects of too much sexual intercourse and lack of sleep.

Dear Diary,

I love experiencing firsts, don't you? There is nothing like the first time you experience multiple orgasms, double penetration, or even enjoying an orgasm from anal sex.

On Monday, I had my first bangover.

Monday was really nothing special minus waking up from an extremely vivid sexual fantasy. Breathing hard, I sat up in bed trying to collect my thoughts and calm my aroused body. Glancing over at the clock, I realized it was way too early to text my master for relief. I decided to get up to make coffee and breakfast and kill some time. Leisurely, I showered and relaxed in my room wishing he was awake and here. I decided to watch porn to take care of my lust. Flicking through the selections, I settled on a video that starred Skin Diamond and Prince Yahshua. Lying on my stomach, I began to rub my clit in response to the hot, intense scene between the two of them.

About 15 minutes into the scene when Prince started fucking Skin anally, I stopped rubbing my clit. I removed my hand and sighed loudly, reaching for the remote and hitting pause. Grabbing my phone, I quickly texted the following: "I need you to fuck me...need fucking and pain today. I'm desperate, lusty, and dripping wet...HELP ME!"

Throwing my phone back onto the bed, I laid back down on the comforter. After about 15 minutes and no response, I pushed up off the bed and went to the vanity. In my toy drawer I have various sizes and shapes of butt plugs. Seizing the biggest one, I pick up the bottle of lube and apply some to the plug as well as my anus. Bending over on the bed, I insert the plug with very little effort. I wash my hands and then press play on the video. With in minutes I come twice, but feel on edge and restless. I reach for the nipple clamps and place them on my nipples, hoping the pain will help satisfy my needs, my wants. Easily, I come two more times, but still feel like something is missing.

Annoyed, I grabbed my phone and text him the question, "Why won't you help me?"

Waiting on his response, I think back to an earlier conversation with him about my behaviors three years ago.

"You are just used to being in control," he said with a laugh. "You like having things your way and you get angry when they don't."

"So?" I responded, annoyed. "Why does it matter? Why does it matter who is in control? You are here now."

Climbing on top of me, he pushed my arms above my head and moved his head close to mine. "You can't always have what you want," he intoned, kissing me briefly. "No matter how relentless or insistent, you can't always get your way." He stops talking to kiss me hard and rub against my eager, wet pussy.

Shaking my head, I return to the present and glance at my phone. Silence. I decided to try honesty combined with relentless texting. No response. Eventually, I give up. I look at the clock and realize the morning is almost over. I remove the toys to shower again and decide it is a sweatpants and sweatshirt day on the couch to make the most of my day off.

Surfing the net, I found a sexy picture of a curvaceous woman in thigh high boots and undies straddling a man fully clothed. My breath caught. The picture reminded me of my dream this morning. I emailed him the picture, entitling it my brain and attached this message.

I wanted you to watch me on my bed while I touched my clit, pleasing myself. Maybe even have you stand over me, fucking my mouth as I get off in front of you.

I miss you. I need you. Why is honesty such a bad thing between us now? I miss the way you taste, the way you cum, your dirty mind and dirty talk, and your magic fingers arousing my body. I miss seduction.

I think about pushing you down on my couch and sitting on your lap, grinding against you, amping up the desire. I think about reading my new story to you...trying to get advice, trying to get you to want me in all the ways you take me.

I woke up this morning early...needing your domination, writhing in painful lust...

I sent the email and began to watch television. Lost in a marathon of "Good Wife" episodes, I was startled when my phone chirped.

My master responded, "Your brain? Is a butt plug inserted?"

Peevishly, I texted back, "I had one in this morning when I was horny. It takes time for me to "prep" myself for the big plug."

"No butt plug," he texted back, "Just get ready, I will watch u as you mentioned earlier."

Jumping off the couch, I sprinted back to prepare for his visit. I quickly texted I needed 15 minutes. I began my ritual for preparing for sex, cleaning up hurriedly in between tasks. When I realized I had six minutes left, I decided to lie down on my bed to write the ending of a story while waiting.

I had just finished the ending when I heard him enter my home. Not moving from my posture on the bed, I continued to proofread my words, widening my legs so that he could have a good view of me from the back.

"What are you doing?" he asked casually from my bedroom door.

"Writing," I replied just as casually.

"You are supposed to be masturbating," he tossed back, still in the doorway.

"Maybe I need help," I snidely replied, closing my laptop and placing it on the floor. I reached for the remote and turned on the television.

"Let's see what you are watching now," he said and took the remote from me. "You love your Skin Diamond videos, don't you?"

"You like her too," I said petulantly. This was not going the way I had expected. Still fully clothed in my bedroom, he stood and behaved as if he didn't plan on staying long. Not acceptable. He sat down on the edge of my bed and perused the videos. Sitting up, I tried to wrap my body around him.

"Nope," he stated and moved off the bed. "I'm waiting."

Beyond irritated, I flopped on the bed and reached for the remote. He moved it out of my reach. He sat down away from me and looked through the choices, periodically asking me questions or what I thought.

Completely piqued, I grabbed my laptop and began surfing the web. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him undressing and placing his clothes on the chair. Smiling to myself, I pretended to ignore him while enjoying this moment to perv without him knowing.

Turning back to my laptop and ignoring the television, I felt him climb on top of me, his naked skin warm against my scantily clothed body. He calmly asked me questions while rubbing his hard cock up and down my ass crack. I tried to answer his questions, pausing when the sensation became too much to bear or when he rubbed his hard cock against my asshole.

Feeling tremors run through my body, I closed my laptop and pushed it to the floor, breathing hard as he teased my body with his hips.

"I didn't tell you to close it, did I?" he rasped into my ear. "Did you get permission to close your laptop?" He ended his questions by gently pushing against my asshole.

Overwhelmed, I stayed quiet. I felt my body began to shiver and gently shake from the sensations of him teasing my sensitive asshole. Suddenly, he pulls my hips up to enter me from behind in one violent thrust.

As I scream from pleasure, I hear him exclaim, "Fuck you're wet!" Then, he grabbed my hips and began fucking me hard and deep.

Sobbing, I felt my pussy clench around his dick. Usually, we would engage in foreplay with one another before we ever got around to penetration. This time, it was hot and naughty fucking from the start. He used my teddy to hold me into place while he fucked me into incoherence. My fingers grabbed handfuls of comforter as an anchor to his unrelenting fucking.

"Do you like it when I fuck you?" he asked in-between thrusts. Shuddering, I didn't respond, feeling orgasm one hitting me hard and fast.

Withdrawing from my wet pussy, he moved in front of me and pushed me back onto the bed. He climbed up my body and pushed against my lips. Straddling my head, he fucked my mouth, groaning as I moved my head, lips, and tongue eagerly around his cock. He pulled out of my mouth to rub my clit again, not stopping until I convulsed from orgasm number two.

While I was trying to catch my breath, he commanded, "Turn over." Once I complied, he grabbed my ankle and pulled me down to the foot of the bed. "Stand up," he told me.

As I stood up, he pushed me face down on the bed and began to rub my clit again. "Do you know how much I love it when you are dripping wet?" he asked. "I want you to squirt all over my hand...now!" Obeying, I complied, feeling like a lump of quivering muscle. My thoughts and will faded, as I became nothing but his fuck toy, wanting nothing more than to please and obey...

I crawled onto the bed and collapsed. "Turn over," he stated. I removed the now drenched teddy and threw it on the floor. He climbed on top of me to push my hands over my head. When he bracketed my wrists, he sucked and bit my nipples as I writhed and screamed beneath him, reaching orgasm number four.

Letting go of me, he laid down next to me on the bed. Attacking him, I straddled him so that I could rub my wet pussy against his hard dick. As I rubbed against him, I leaned down to kiss him hard, breaking the kiss occasionally to bite and tease his nipples. He grabs my hips and begins to spank my ass cheeks hard. I begin to gasp, my body quivering and tense as he administers the spanking, each smack becoming harder than the previous smack. Orgasms five and six come one after the other, with me gasping for air at the conclusion of the seventh.

Eventually, I move down his body and take him deep into my mouth. I deep throat him, wanting to take all of him anywhere and everywhere. While he's in my mouth, I reach for the drawer in which I keep my toys.

I reach the toy I want and pull it out, ready to use it on my master. I take him out of my mouth to lick the sides of his cock before putting it all back into my mouth. As I lick down the base of his cock, I begin to rub the vibrating bullet against his asshole. I don't penetrate him, but I let him feel the vibrations of the bullet against his ass, fully aware of how good the bullet feels against the opening of your ass.

He reaches for me and flips me over on my back, teasing my clit with his fingers again while he kisses me hard. Orgasm seven comes quickly and quietly. Pulling my legs up on his shoulder, he gazes down at me. "I love watching the way you respond to me fucking you," he states, widening my legs on his shoulders.

Staring up at him, I wonder how I existed before I met him. Riding the endorphins from the seven orgasms he gave me, I stared back up at him, issuing a challenge.

"Fuck me hard, master...Derrick...fuck me now." As I laughed from my challenge, he slid into me inch by inch, drawing out the pleasure for both of us.

The more he fucked me, the more I screamed. I felt my pussy clamp down hard on him triggering multiple orgasms. My throat burned, my pussy spasmed, my body arched and shook beneath his demanding thrusts. Sweating, we both clung together, a tangled mess of lips, tongues, hands, gasps, and moans.

With a hard thrust, he comes inside me and collapses on top of me. Exhausted, I embrace him to me, too tired to move or speak. As he prepares to leave, he tries talking to me, but I answer in monosyllables, my brain unable to think complex thoughts. I stagger to the door to see him to his car and collapse into a chair in the living room. Stunned, I looked around as if seeing the world for the first time. It didn't take me long to realize I needed to go to bed. I stumbled back to the bedroom laughing softly at the disaster that greeted my eyes. Amused at the mess and the room reeking of sex, I climbed into bed. Exhausted, I passed out for 9 hours.

The next morning, I was exhausted and physically sore, but felt like I had just won the lottery. I prepared for work and had a smile on my face for the rest of the day. When work became stressful, I would touch my swollen lips or shift in my chair so I could feel my sore bottom, erasing the stress of the moment and reminding me of the previous night's pleasures. Coming home, I realized I had my first bangover moment. The rest of the evening passed by quickly and I was eager to go to bed and relive that amazing night!

Until next time,

HSS