Dear Diary, It Is All Over Between

Story Info
Will Jasmine accept her discipline?
2.1k words
3.93
16.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The movie's opening piano music fades away and as the last title screen clears. We see a young woman sitting quietly at her dressing table. She is surrounded by three full suitcases. The camera zooms in we see that she is reading a handwritten book, a diary. The camera zooms in further and we see a fresh tear fall on to the right-hand page. It rolls slowly down causing some ink to run. In the 'voice over' we hear her reading back her a diary entry...

"September the thirteenth, second punishment this week. Richard commanded me to be naked in the bedroom at ten o'clock. Of course I was there on time standing in the corner. As usual, I had to wait. I could hear the TV on downstairs. I am supposed to think of my crimes, my carelessness and my provoking behavior. But all I can I think of is his hand crashing down on my exposed bottom. My mind keeps 'wondering' at his single minded intent. It is a lovely dream. At last then he was there, commanding me to 'get over his knee' as though I was the late one. I bent over his knee and he positioned me firmly. First came the warming swats, then the real smacks and then the hard blows. Oh god it's wonderful. To struggle, to protest and all in vain. Relentless blows, light 'round about' slaps, then hard spanks on my 'sweet spot'. Oh the pain felt so good, pushing through me, controlling my emotions. He was very thorough, he went on and on until I thought I would die. He left me on the bed to recover in the dark. Waiting in the dark was strange, thoughts wandering, but when he returned with his cock all hard, oh..."

The reading stops as Jasmine (for that is the young woman's name), puts her head down on her hands and weeps again...

[out loud] "Oh god, I must pull myself together."

She wipes her eyes and picks up the ink pen. Her 'voice over' starts again as the pen touches the paper...

"November twenty sixth. Dear Diary, how could I be so stupid? It's all over between us. Richard has told me - 'no more punishment spankings'. He says that 'I like them too much' and that they 'no longer have any purpose'. Dear diary, that is not the worst of it. Richard, my only lover, whom I gave myself to as his possession just six months ago, and who has been spanking me so beautifully for justly deserved punishments all this while, says I must now take what he calls 'hard regulation'. He said I must not enjoy my punishments. Why not? They are still punishments. I did protest to him that he had promised me, before my first (and oh so wonderfully humiliating) spanking, that he would never hurt me in 'bad way' (which he hasn't dear diary, as you know). He just smiled and said that 'if I thought back, I would remember that what he had promised that, his SPANKINGS would never hurt me in a bad way'. And also, I would also remember that I had promised to obey him. He put special emphasis on the words 'spanking' and 'obey'. Well diary, I did search my memory and I remembered yes indeed, that was what he said, and I admitted as much to his face (well actually I was looking to the floor). And then Richard spoke these words to me...

'Jasmine, possession of mine, I command you to present yourself, in a naked condition, to me in our bedchamber at ten o'clock. You will be ready and willing to take ten strokes of the cane. This cane.' And he showed me a long thin cane. As you can imagine, I turned to jelly.

'It will be plain to you now, that my promise said nothing about the my use of what implements I might use to punish you. And I know that you know that you have failed to keep your promise to respect me, by repeatedly disobeying my direct requests. And so it pains my to say this but, if you fail to attend the appointment, you will be ready to vacate my house by nine o'clock tomorrow morning. Do you understand?'

Well I answered 'Yes Sir', but then dear dairy, I blurted out 'Please forgive me, but I couldn't, I just couldn't take it, not the cane' and I turned and rushed up here, to pack. So now you know everything. What shall I do 'dear and precious' diary? Please help me."

We see the girl stare at the diary for a full minute. And we see her slowly close the book. She looks up into the mirror. She takes a tissue and wipes her eyes. She looks again. She reaches down into a shoulder bag and pulls out some make-up items which she places on the dressing table. She cleans her face and re-applies her make-up.

The camera pans away and looks round the room, when it returns she is still taking great care with her task. The camera pans away again. We see the bags and a four poster bed with a rich red counterpane. When the camera returns a second time, we see Jasmine removing clothes from one of the suitcases and carefully putting them back in the wardrobe. The camera pans around a third time, piano music plays in the background and as it returns we see Jasmine unbuttoning her dress. We watch her remove all her clothes and fold them on a chair, we catch a glimpse of empty suitcases. Now she is sitting at her dressing table naked. Her diary is open again...

"Dear Diary, I find that I must obey Richard. The feeling is very strong within me, I am his possession, and possessions cannot disobey. He has guided me well this last six months - they been the happiest months of my life. If he thinks I need 'hard regulation' then I do need it. It must be very annoying for him when I keep making silly mistakes and provocations to earn a spanking. He has warned me about this childish behavior twice. I don't know how I will take the cane, but I know I must. Love Jasmine."

We see her close the diary and then glance at small silver clock. It is ten to ten. She rises then walks softly to the only bare corner in the room and stands in it. She clasps her hands behind her back. Her head is lowered. The camera withdraws slowly losing focus before cutting to see a bright TV with the sound on low. We can hear Richard (we presume) pottering about. We hear Big Ben gongs signalling the ten o'clock come news out of the small TV speaker and we see the familiar face of the newsreader telling us of some crisis somewhere. The camera turns and sees Richard picking up a long cane from the dining table. The camera follows him climbing the stairs. As Richard enters the bedroom the camera halts because Richard closes the door behind him. The camera rests on the wood paneled door. From inside the room small sounds are heard, then...

"Bend over and hold the chair seat... good. Jasmine you are going to take ten strokes of the cane. You will count each stroke and thank me for each stroke. You will call me 'Sir' from now on for I am your Master and I deserve your full respect. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir."

There is a deep silence, then a swish and a 'crack'. Jasmine can be heard to gasp and breath heavily. "One stroke, thank you Sir." in a tiny tremulous voice. Some how the camera has got through the door and we now look down on the scene.

"Legs well apart."

"*yes* *Sir*" - we can hear her forcing the words out. Then another terrible silence before the inevitable swish and 'crack'. Jasmine cries out but she manages to count and thank her Master. The camera remains on the door and the microphone captures stroke after stroke. We hear Jasmine scream, wail, beg and plead for mercy. But however much she screams she always manages to thank her Master. The slow rhythm of the strokes goes on. For the last few strokes, Jasmine's protests are replaced by sobs. She still cries out after each stroke and counts the stroke, but then she sobs, occasionally saying, "I'm sorry, so sorry". After the last stroke we are left listening to Jasmine's sobs until we hear Richard say:

"Rise."

The screen fades to black.

Then again the mist clears. This time the bedroom is lit with the silver light of morning. The camera focuses on Jasmine, with her diary open on her dressing room table. Jasmine is kneeling at the table pen in hand. The voice over begins again...

"November twenty seventh - Dear Diary, you cannot imagine, I did not imagine, how painful it is to be caned. I did not feel the first stroke straight away, because the shock was so great. My Master waited though, and the pain came through, outraging me. Then the second stroke sent 'lightening' through me before a crushing second wave of pain wracked my body. I wanted to run, oh god I had to escape, but I stayed. I was obeying my Master which is now a reflex with me. Dear diary, I simply obey... Do you know, my Master stroked my back so softly with his hand after that second stroke while I waited in agony. The other strokes were even more terrible and I screamed uncontrollably, but I can't recall what I screamed. I do remember sobbing and sobbing. When my punishment was over My Master laid me down face down on the bed, waited for me to finish sobbing then and said to me things I still can't quite believe. He said to me...

'You took your punishment well for a first timer. Are you ready to obey me, truly obey me, whatever I ask?'

Diary, my head was still swimming from the ordeal, but I knew immediately what I had to say.

'Yes Master, I will obey you, Master, whatever you ask. I am yours.'

'Listen carefully then, this is the way its going to be. At least once, every two weeks, I will give you ten strokes of the cane. I will administer them in this room with you bent over holding the chair seat. You will get more if you deserve them. Do I make myself clear.'

He stroked my hair.

'Yes Sir, thank you Sir. I won't be giving you any cause to increase my punishment Sir."

'That will be for me to decide. I may tell you why you are receiving the extra strokes or I may not. You will not question my decision, you will simply bend over and take the strokes. Do you understand?'

'Yes Master.'

I had just been told I was to be regularly caned, and I was calm. In fact I was in heaven and I still am in heaven, my dear diary, and I don't know why. The prospect of being caned still terrifies me, just writing the word 'caned' makes me shiver, but at the same time I know that it is right and wonderful. Let me show you my welts."

Jasmine stands up and then kneels on the chair with her back to the mirror.

"Look, ten clear dark red welts, each with a double track."

She looks round and fingers them carefully. She closes her eyes and her lips open.

"My Master is so kind to me, he corrects my foolish selfish ways, I owe him so much, and so 'dear diary', it is over

between us. I cannot serve two Masters. My Master has given me the cane to look after. I have already polished it. Richard has also given me a punishment book [Jasmine picks up a leather bound book] and in future I am to make my confessions to my punishment book and therefore, indirectly, to the cane. And so, 'dear diary', I am going to have to close your covers, forever."

Jasmine picks up the diary. As she closes it she puts it to her lips and looks at its cover briefly before slipping it into the waste basket beside the desk.

The last shot lingers on Jasmine's face as she runs her fingers over her welts again.

The screen fades to black and piano music plays over slowly scrolling credits.