Dear Dick

Story Info
Reminiscent letter to a former lover.
1.1k words
4.56
9.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

February 12, 2015

Dear Sir,

It has been a rocky road, though pampered with many hours and even days of smooth cruising. In a car, on a bed, on a floor...the moments have been wonderful and exciting.

The moments were special. We began as ultimate intimidated strangers in one another's company. the introduction on my part was superficial because I already knew so much about you...but you evidently knew nothing of me. That was alright. I met your wife.

Now, I meet you.

Next, I meet your story. Troubled times with your wife, your family. But, you did not share any of it with me. I sat in the sidelines and waited. You were an amazing turn on for me from day one. From the moment we met, I spent my hours wet. Thankfully, I was not born a man, as my erection wood have given me away at the start of every day we worked beside one another. Rather my pussy continued to indicate to me how intensely I felt for you.

Several days working with you, side by side, made me realize I was attracted. It was not only a physical observatory attraction, it was emotional as well. Chivalry always stimulates my fires within and you were the epitome of chivalrous. Deep, dark, attractive man in every sense. I was sold. Each day after a hard, sweaty day of being at your side, giving you a screw every time you asked for a screw, I traveled home alone...thinking back to the moments, the scent of you, the feel of your knee hitting mine during lunch when it was so benign...and my hand would inevitably land in my lap with a finger or two pressing and rubbing against my clit.

We had some majorly special moments that were to remain secret. Those secrets still remain true...nobody knows how intense the orgasms were as you knelt before me and pressed your tongue between my lips and fluttered my clit until I was stepping backwards to a stiff surface where I could lean and let it all go under your spell. The orgasm in that small room was intense. My nipples had never felt the miracle of what you delivered that very first time.

We stood face to face. Your hand cupped and stroked my jaw, my cheek, my hair behind my ear...as you pulled me into a kiss. I melted and I am wet writing about that very moment with you.

I was pressed, back against the wall. heat rushing through my body. Moisture pressing through my lower lips to my panties. Between kisses, your hand inched up my shorts and you asked permission to touch me. I refused you. You asked again in the most sensual tone. I broke another kiss to tell you no. A hand on my breast needed no invitation and no additional permission for the amazingly stimulating feel. the kisses intensified in the absence of your being allowed to feel my pussy. the tension grew...

But the next time you were here, it began where we left off and I allowed you the time to feel the "gift" to you from between my legs. We danced in circles with a bit of a tease all the while. Your hand touched my pussy and a thrill beyond words, beyond a normal gasp filled me. Were I ever able to capture that feeling for future use there would no longer be need for my bag of toys from some store in new england! We played and stroked until you made me cum. You kissed me harder as you felt my temperature rise. Pressing my nipples against you while you kissed me as the orgasm stirred the rest of my body was a full indication that you were making me cum.

With the consideration that other men could not, on repeated attempts make me feel so full and complete and ecstatic...you brought me so perfectly to such an incredible orgasm.

Fair action being fair, you allowed me - at my specified request - to go down on you. Not being one to relinquish control to anyone, it was a bit of a tangle at your groin to see who would be the one to open your button and even to unzip your jeans. The kissing ensued as you pressed my shoulders until I let my knees bend. slowly and methodically, as you prefer so well, I lowered myself to the floor.

Soon enough, my mouth was even with your cock which you had graciously removed from your pants for me. As soon as my lips encircled your engorged head, you pulled at the back of my head and shoved yourself to the back of my mouth. had you not forced so hard, there is a strong chance I'd have taken you in even farther.

We shall never know.

You were slowly and naively being alerted to my sexual prowess and desires, but opted out of listening to all I was trying to share. Perhaps you needed to be slapped around a bit and tethered until you learned to be submissive as you wish I would have become in this moment. If I wanted to take all of your cock into my mouth and maybe even down my throat, you would have been best to leave me to a mission where I could succeed. Instead, you decided to be the dominant one.

You knelt in front of me and helped yourself to a mouthful of my clit. The feeling of your knowing tongue as it danced around my pussy as I dripped at you being there made me weak in the knees. We silently agreed to let you continue. When my orgasm began, you kept me pressed against the wall and lifted my leg over your shoulder. I gave every muscle to you at that moment. A gasp was followed up with a yelping moan containing your name. It turned you on and made you dive further into my garden. As my knee weakened enough to lower me to a kneeling position with a leg still draped over your shoulder, you helped me to my back on the floor.

As I absorbed the last of you eating me to an orgasm, we rolled me over to my back and you crept up along my body to ease your elongated manhood to my mouth. There was no way i'd be able to resist you as you offered your hard cock to my now-panting mouth.

We continued. But, before you placed your head on my lower lip, I grabbed hold of the shaft and looked up along your body at your wanting eyes. "May I?"

"Yes".

I took you in and proceeded to suck as I knew best.

Weeks later, I wonder whether you remember how it all felt. but I'd bet you never feel it again quite the same.

Sincerely yours,

Dreamer Kitty