Dear Dirty Diary Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my perplexed, waterlogged body out or the tub, shut down the jets, wrestled the cover back on and shut out the lights. I blew out the remaining candles but let the bike room be after hearing clickety-clicks through the door. Whispers and rustles came from Amy and Michelle's dungeon room so I said out loud, "Blow out all the candles before you call it a night girls."

As I trudged upstairs, I found the living room sofas and chairs all reclined with occupants. On the second floor I found every door open and every bed, chair and sofa in use. The attic door however, was closed so I slipped quietly up around the landing. I was quite unprepared for what I saw when my eyes were drawn to the nightlights beside our bed. On the right side of the bed sat up Minnie, minus her ears, filing her nails. On the extreme left side of the bed sat up Big Bird, minus his mask, with his legs crossed.

"Did they all sign?" asked the Bird, to whom I nodded.

As I walked closer, the Mouse's jaw dropped then said, "Oh you poor thing, do your boobies hurt as bad as they look?"

"I told you all your mischief would come back and bite you on your tit someday, didn't I," the bird observed out loud.

Minnie eased out of the bed, said, "Let Louise fix, as soon as you get out of those wet tights.

I peeled down the tights, threw them in the shower then she toweled down my withered lower body. That familiar man in orange tights patted the center of the bed beside him. By the time I slid my puckered butt over, Louise climbed in on the other side of me, with my bottle of Intensive Care. She pumped a circle of cream atop each of my breasts then began to spread it all over my ravaged left breast. My husband propped up on his left elbow, took great notice of Louise's circular massage patterns.

He reached over then circled my right breast in exactly the same manner. When the lotion began to drag, Louise had me hunch over then squirted cream all over my back. As before, she and then Doug spread the lotion all over my shoulders back and arms. When done, he told me to lie on my belly so they could do my backside. I complied, felt the cool squirts dribble across my buttocks and down the backs of my legs. In unison once more, they smeared my bum, my thighs, my calves and even the soles of my feet. When Louise one-upped my husband by saturating each toe individually, I nearly cried "Uncle", but managed to contain myself when Doug's big fingers followed suit.

Suddenly a slap on my bottom with an, "Over!" directed me to flip over onto my back. They finished off tormenting my feet then Doug took his turn with the pump. Cool squirt after cool squirt, he worked his way up my legs, around my navel then signaled his obvious intention as I felt several splats dribble my pubes. They started at my ankles, swept up and shivered my knees. They massaged up my thighs, all over my abdomen then stopped! In perfect harmony, they both nudged my legs apart. To my left I watched Louise's eyes follow her left hand as it smeared the slippery lotion down over my pubic mound and into my vulva. To my right, Doug squirts even more crème all over that massively enhanced and fully erect penis of his. Oh my.........