Dear Dora (Busy Bee)

Story Info
So many men, so little time!
865 words
3.76
12.5k
2
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dear_Dora
Dear_Dora
105 Followers

Dear Dora,

I'm having real problems with my boyfriend; I hope you can guide us back to the beautiful relationship we used to have.

I'm a 38-year-old career woman; I've been married for ten years, and we have lovely twin sons, aged fourteen. I was obviously very close to my husband before we were married, but he's unaware of any of my other experiences prior to our marriage which I guess I would describe as "numerous."

My husband, however, hasn't been interested in "marital relations" for several years. After patiently waiting for him to fulfill his husbandly duty, I became so frustrated, I took up with a young account executive at the office where I work, whose name is Mark.

Mark and I have electrifying sex in the copy room, the mail room, the lunchroom, the restrooms, the conference rooms, and from time to time, in our cubicles. I'm pretty sure no one in the office is aware of our trysts, but several of the other female employees have taken to calling me "skank," for some reason. We have been careful not to let Mark's wife know about our office hi-jinks.

When I have come to his house from time to time to "go over some presentations," we have been careful to only have sex when his wife is out of the room. Although I'm told I'm a "screamer" (I wouldn't know, I'm generally too distracted to notice,) we try to keep it as quiet as possible, and to keep her from detecting the smell of sex on me, I always insist on taking a shower afterwards before leaving, I'm pretty sure she doesn't suspect anything.

I'm afraid this relationship with Mark is beginning to influence my feelings about my boss, Mr. Silverstein. I still enjoy servicing him in his office, but he often has to look around for me when I'm with Mark in the office somewhere, and when he does find me, I'm afraid I'm not always "fresh." This has happened so often, that "encounters" with Mr. Silverstein have dropped off to once a day, or even less.

This isn't all bad, because it gives me more time to give the guided tours of our facilities to the Service Clubs and Military Units that seem to find our facilities so fascinating. It often takes me all afternoon to show these young men everything they want to see, and to give them a taste and a feel of what it's like here. I feel so good knowing that every young man goes away feeling well satisfied due to my efforts.

In the meantime, my boyfriend, Jim, has been very demanding. I don't mind the parties at his place with his old college fraternity brothers, and I have really enjoyed getting to know his Dad, his brothers, and his uncles so closely. They are all so sweet that they even drop by my house from time to time with friends of their own.

What is bothering me is that Jim (my boyfriend) seems to be becoming jealous. He recently has begun withholding certain "privileges" from me, such as use of his extensive collection of rubber and leather items, the trapeze, and the stuffed swordfish. He has even removed the mirrors from his guest bedroom and basement rumpus room. He seems to be petulant when I arrive late to his house and he has to make excuses to his many men friends that he wants me to "meet."

My question is, should I pare back on my other activities such as charity and church work to spend more time with Jim, or is this just a passing phase on his part?

Signed,

Busy Bee

*

Dear Busy,

Your problem is that you've spread yourself out too much, so to speak. You might find life more manageable if you combined some of your activities.

Since he doesn't appear to be very interested right now, why don't you ask your husband if he would mind if you brought some of your friends home with you, which would save you quite a bit of time pedaling it all over town. He might also be willing to buy you your own leather and rubber outfits, and I'm sure he would see the health benefits of installing a trapeze for you to "work out" on. In regards to the stuffed swordfish, I would recommend extreme caution, or at least a really good lotion.

As for your church and charity work, you might find the other participants in these activities more than willing to participate with the Service Clubs and Army Units, but I have found Marine Battalions tend to be a handful all by themselves.

I'm betting you could get Mr. Silverstein to work more closely with your office friend Mark. I'm imagining them having long, penetrating sessions with you, and getting to know one another at the same time. Perhaps you could ask Jim and his fraternity brothers to come and meet you at work; maybe they'd be willing to provide "sack lunches" for the other ladies in the office. You should realize that calling you "skank" is just some women's way of asking to join in.

Sincerely, Dora

Dear_Dora
Dear_Dora
105 Followers