Dear Friends

Story Info
She has a memorable Memorial Day Weekend with her brother.
12.5k words
4.59
147.1k
26
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Friends,

It's been almost twenty five years since that weekend, but every detail is burned into my memory and I hope that it stays there until I die.

My brother Bill was twenty and had just finished his sophomore year at a college about six hundred miles from home. He had driven straight thru and had arrived home about nine PM. It was early Friday of Memorial Day weekend and it had been a very hot day. Mom and dad greeted Bill, mom fixed him a snack and promptly at eleven they headed for their bedroom. Our sister Julie now 16 was spending the summer at our grandparents in North Dakota.

Bill and I talked for a few more minutes then he said that he needed a swim to help him relax and loosen his cramped muscles. I invited myself to join him and in just a couple of minutes we were skinny dipping in our pool.

This was nothing new. We had often skinny dipped as children in the late hours since the pool was located such that it was very private. Actually though it had been several years and we had both matured both in mind and body and were seeing each other as adults and not as children for the first time. As teen we were very modest around each other. I am not sure why Bill was modest around me, I would have given anything to see his male parts. On the other hand I was modest because I didn't want him to see me naked. My boobs were too small and I couldn't imagine him being interested in my genitalia.

However I would be lying if I were to say that I was not sexually attracted to my brother. In truth I had recently lusted over the thought of sex with him and had mentally dreamed up many scenarios while my fingers were busy, you do know where.

When I got to the pool I found that Bill had undressed quicker than I and had after diving in had swam to the other end of the pool and back and then sat on the edge of the pool with his feet in the water. I dove in stayed underwater till I was near the edge and then came up and was standing in front of him in water just up to my waist,

Naturally the first thing I did was to get my hair pushed back and then wipe it away from my eyes and then not even thinking about in wipe it off my breasts. Now they are not that large but they are shaped nicely and the cool water had made my nipples about half hard.

As I looked at Bill I saw that it was not only my nipples that were half hard, his penis was too. Being somewhat of a smart mouth I looked him in the eyes and said "Did I cause that?"

"As a matter of fact Barb, you did. It's been a while since I have seen a naked woman. I also have not seen you naked since your body got so nice and round and firm and sexy." He looked at me for another few seconds and then added "Do me a favor, let's either get some clothes on or I won't be responsible for the outcome."

Without thinking I heard myself saying. "I'm fine with our staying naked and I promise, I'm not likely to complain about any outcome." To myself I added "unless nothing happens.'

At that moment I was hoping for maybe, a little petting, or better yet watching him masturbate. I had always wanted to see a guy jerk off and who better to watch than Big Brother.

"By the way brother, I am legal, I did turn eighteen three days ago."

"Yes sis, I know, I even have a present for you in my stuff upstairs. I was waiting for a good time to give it to you and was also afraid that you might get real insulted when you saw it but now I am sure that it would be all right."

"Can I have it now? I'll go get it, where is it?"

"Sure if you want, it's in the brown soft bag, all wrapped and everything, if you want to get it. But don't open it till you get back down here, I want to watch."

With that I ran up to his room, quickly found the proper bag, dug in till I found the package and was downstairs and out by the pool in less than a minute. I sat down next to Bill and proceeded to open the package. Meanwhile I again looked at his penis, it was getting bigger and straighter as I fumbled with the wrapping. I was torn between continuing to look at his penis and opening the package. I dragged my eyes away and opted for opening the package and set to work with trembling fingers.

Finally getting it open I looked in and saw something that even though I didn't know precisely what it was called or anything else about sent shivers of anticipation thru me. I did know what it looked like and what I wanted to do with it. I could feel an adrenaline rush and a tingling between my legs. "I don't know what it is, but I know what I would like to do with it and I love it." I told Bill. "What is it?"

Bill explained that he and a girlfriend had gone to a craft show about a week ago. It was outside and in an area of Greek artisans about an hours drive from his college. His girlfriend spotted these figurines and immediately said that she had to have one, actually, she bought two, one for herself and one for her roommate. She explained to Bill that they were replicas of dildos that women of ancient Greece used to have carved to use when their husbands were away to war or trade. She pointed out that they could be kept out in plain sight because they looked just like a small statuette. Later when his girlfriend had slipped away to use the facilities, Bill went back and bought this one for me.

"What made you think I would want it much less use it?" I demanded in a pretending anger.

"Well sis, I got sneaky and watched you masturbate a couple of times, once with a candle, so I was sure that this would be an improvement. Besides you are going away to college in the fall and you can take it with you and hide it in plain sight."

"How did you do that?" I asked "and did you masturbate while you watched me?"

"I'll have to show you where I watched from, it's hard to describe. And yes, I jerked off afterward the first time and then again while I watched you with the candle. I hope that you aren't mad at me for watching."

"I love it! I love you, I'm glad you watched. Thank you." I shouted and I pushed him down flat on his back and bent over him and kissed him on the lips. The kiss started out like a sister to brother kiss but quickly progressed to softness and open mouths then on to tongues probing and intertwining and breathless panting and pussy twitching and tingling and hard nipples pressed against a manly chest.

After a while we did break apart. I rested my head next to his and whispered into his ear after looking down and seeing his cock standing straight up and looking huge to my near virgin eyes. "Wow, what kind of a kiss was that? I think we just passed into a new kind of relationship. But let's not stop."

Bill just said "Yeah."

Minutes passed as our breathing was slowing down I stayed with my head nestled between his shoulder and his head. Eventually I realized that his breathing was now steady and deep. He had gone to sleep. The long drive preceded by his final exam schedule had done him in.

I prodded him awake and got him to his room and in bed. As I covered him up and just before he went back to sleep I whispered into his ear "You sleep good big brother because tomorrow you are going to need all your energy." I kissed him good night and ran my tongue over his lips and went to my own bed with my present to savor it and love it.

But I didn't try it, I wanted to save that event till I could do it with Bill. That doesn't mean that I didn't work my pussy over pretty good. I relived the evening's events and then added my fantasy to them as I pumped first two, then three fingers in and out of my throbbing pussy with one hand while I played with my clit with the other. I don't have any idea how many times I came, I do know that I eventually fell asleep and when I did wake hours later my fingers were still inside of me.

Next morning I finally got up about nine thirty after hearing enough chatter from down stairs to realize that something was going on and I was missing it. I went down and found out that mom and dad were going away for a couple of days. Wow, how lucky could I get.

Their friends Bud and Nina had a cabin in the mountains. They had installed a satellite dish. It being Memorial Day Weekend they were going to watch the Indy 500 on their big screen TV and then spend the rest of the weekend swimming and fishing. I found out years later that there was more swinging than fishing but that's another story.

They left about noon, Bill was out somewhere and I didn't know what time to expect him home or what, if anything was going to happen next between us. I did know what I wanted to happen next, what I really wanted was his cock deep inside of me. Before that happened I wanted to watch him cum. And, after that I wanted to do sixty nine with him.

The idea of sucking a cock and having it cum in my mouth was both scary and exciting to me. The idea of having my pussy licked was very exciting also, and I had masturbated numerous times with that fantasy in my mind.

The idea of having my big brother who I loved so much being my first to do those things with seemed like an idea who's time had cum. I spent the afternoon thinking about doing all of those things with Bill and getting more horny by the minute but refusing to masturbate because I did not want to loose that lovely feeling of anticipation that kept me on the edge and tingling all over.

About four o'clock, Bill called and said that he and his best friend Brad and Brad's girlfriend Janet were going to drive to Blue Point and get some steamers and that we would have a cook out around our pool. I could go if I wanted and if I could be ready in fifteen minutes.

That obviously was not my first choice of plans but since it did involve being with Bill and since Brad was also a guy that I had been screwed by in my fantasy life and Janet was a nice person who was my idea of a sexy girl I thought it a great way to complete the day. After all it would end in the same place that I wanted it to end. I began to think along the lines of seeing those three naked bodies skinny dipping with this naked body. Who knows where that might end.

While we were shopping in Blue Point we met up with two other couples, friends of Bill and Brad and by proxy friends of mine. Suddenly it became a seafood cookout around our pool. It was actually a nice afternoon and early evening and the four extras were nice enough to depart about nine thirty.

The cleanup was quick and when someone suggested skinny dipping to cool off there were no objections. Soon we were all in the pool. Soon after that there was horseplay. Soon after that there were erections and wet pussies, and they were not wet from pool water. At least mine wasn't and Janet looked like she was in the same state as I was.

Nobody seemed to be concerned as to why Bill was hard. Fortunately Brad and Jan assumed that it was a result of an attraction to Janet, and for all I knew it could have been. At that point I really couldn't say who was making me wet, as the old saying goes "I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed." Opps, I guess I gave something away there. But, yes, I do have to admit, I do sometimes get a tingly feeling sometimes around a certain type of girl.

After a bit I saw Brad take Bill aside and they had a brief confab. A minute later Brad took Jan by the hand and they went into the house. I asked Bill what that was all about and he told me that they were going up to his room to use his bed.

I pretended to be angry and said "Dummy, what are we gong to use, you gave them the bigger bed." With that I gave him a shove which landed him in the pool then jumped in after him to splash him unmercifully. He grabbed me and we wrestled for a while. Our wet bodies slipping and sliding against each other. As we did I could feel him get harder and harder. As that happened the wrestling slowly became what would have been called 'dry humping' if we were wearing clothes. And then we were kissing, deep and hard, tongues and all.

About then it started to rain. We broke for a minute to get out of the pool and under the shelter of the patio roof. Then we were kissing again and his hard penis was between my slightly parted thighs. I was holding it with my thighs as we again humped against each other and after just a minute he whispered "We need to stop this, I'm about to cum."

"Good, I want you to cum, I want you to cum often with me, any way that I can make you cum." Suddenly I got even more brazen and I reached between us and took his hard penis in my hand and maneuvered the tip between my pussy lips. I put my lips to his ear and started to lick it and whispered over and over, "Cum now, cum now for me, I want to feel you cum!"

With that he did cum, I felt his hot stuff gushing against my pussy as I tried to push his cock into me. It exploded between my pussy lips without entering and then began dribbling down my legs on to the patio deck, There with the rain pounding against the fiberglass patio cover and with his cum pulsing against me, I started to cum too. It was the best orgasm I had ever had, and certainly the most memorable and satisfying.

Just then the outside phone bell which happened to be just inches away from us exploded into it's extra loud peal. Extra loud because it was intended to be heard all the way down by the pool and over the pool noise's.

The call turned out to be for Brad and it turned out that power at his home was off. As a result the sump pump had quit and the basement was flooding and help was needed, fast. Naturally we all dressed and hurried over. It was about 1:00 am by the time we got home and we were dead tired and we just fell into our own beds and slept like logs.

I woke up about 9:30 to the odor of eggs and bacon. Bill was yelling at me to "get your ass down here and eat before I dump ice water on you" That he would do, he had done it before twice and I was down the stairs in a hurry. I was a mess but I was safe and I was hungry. I ate quickly, enjoying the eggs and bacon and juice and toast until I finally felt full. We had a couple of sandwiches while helping out but were really too busy to get much food into our stomachs.

Bill then put his arms around me and said "Wanda honey, we gotta talk."

"Yes we do, but first I need to shower, I got dried cum all over my legs, guess whose it is."

With that I went up to the bathroom, dumped my clothes in the hamper and soon was enjoying the hot spray. I start my shower at the top and work my way down, I had just finished washing my hair when I heard the door open and Bill's voice above the noise of the shower. "Hey sis, you still going to Leja Beach with the girls?"

"Oh, oh, thanks for reminding me. Yes, I guess it's still on. Why? You got a better offer?"

"Just checking, the guys are gathering at Dave's house to watch the race and party. I'm late already, otherwise I might come in there with you. Any Idea when you will be home?"

"About six I think."

"I'll be here, we do need to talk and make sure that we are both of the same mind here. I'm sure we are but let's make sure. OK sis?"

"OK"

So off we went to our separate activities. Nothing much to tell about there except for an interesting conversation I had with Jan while standing waist deep in the ocean. Actually, while Jan is not my best friend, we have somehow become each others closest confidant.

For example she has told me of her bisexual encounters with several girls including her sister. She also knows how much I wanted it to be Bill who would be my first. We have been in the same car while she was riding her date in the front seat while I was having a quickie in the back. Once we even made funny faces at each other while this was happening.

Anyhow she wanted to know if Bill and I had done 'IT' yet. When I said "No but that we were getting there, she asked if sometime later on could she be part of a threesome with us. She wanted to have sex with us both, separately and all together. I said that I would think about it and then ask Bill if I was interested. I also told her that I was seriously thinking of offering myself to her sometime soon. Again, that is another story.

I arrived home before Bill and I took what I intended to be a quick shower to get rid of the salt. But soon with the thoughts of the last forty eight hours in my mind and the soap in my hand, I have to confess that I dallied long enough for the water to turn cool. In other words I played with my boobs and my nipples and my pussy and my clit till I had several very nice orgasms.

Then, since it was comfortably warm in the house, I stayed naked while I fixed myself a snack. I then went up to my bedroom and carefully arranged the bed and started several scented candles and made the room dark in preparation for what I knew was going to be a premier evening. Then I took out my present and examined it carefully. Since measurement of guys cock size seem to be so important to many I decided to measure it. I got out my ruler and measured its length. It measured almost 8 inches from it's flat base to the tip. Then as near as I could measure with the ruler it appeared to be about one and one eighth inches at it's widest place which was down about two inches from its tip.

"Wow " I said out loud then to myself "I'll bet this is really going to set my pussy throbbing. Actually it was already throbbing. With that I again thought about trying it but decided to wait for Bill and I set it on my pillow.

Bill came home just as I finished. I met him at the door and attempted to kiss him. I could see by the bulge in his pants that he was aroused, but he insisted that I put on a robe and meet him in the living room.

I did as he asked but did pour wine for us both and carried it in with me and Bill did take his and begin to sip it as did I.

Bill started by saying "Look sis, I do want to have more sex with you and you seem to want it with me but I just want you to understand what it is that we will be starting and how it will be viewed by others if they ever find out."

"I understand completely. I have thought it our very carefully. I always wanted you to be my first, but I got carried away one night and that didn't happen. But there are a still lot of other things to do that are first times too. I want to learn them from you and maybe even do something which will be a first time for you. We have the summer ahead of us and if we are careful, no one will be the wiser. Then I will be off to college and be an experienced girl and will make the guys stand in line looking for more. Just the summer. OK?"

After a minute Bill moved his wine glass toward mine, we touched glasses and he said "Deal."

With that I said roughly "Go take a shower, I'll meet you in the middle of my bed as soon as you finish." With that he did go toward the bathroom. He was sporting a pretty big bulge in his pants as he went. I cleaned up and then went to the bedroom and lay on the bed and began to finger myself. I got my pussy tingling in anticipation of what was to come. I was not disappointed.

I had laid down exactly in the middle of the bed. I picked up the dildo and placed it on my chest. I put it in between my boobs with the head just inches from my mouth. I couldn't see myself but I pictured it as being a very sexy sight for Bill.

He probably set a record for how fast a guy could take a shower because I had just settled myself down and started to rub my pussy when he came thru the door and sat down on the edge of the bed and turned toward me. He had dried himself hurriedly and there were places where his body was still wet.

He put his hand on the inside of my leg just above my knee and started to massage my thigh while slowly moving upward. I was getting more excited by the second when he said "OK now sis, what is first on your list. What is the first thing you want to scratch off of your 'First Time' list?"

"First I want you to watch as I try out my present for the first time. While I do that I want to watch you masturbate until you cum."