Dear Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds good to me." he said choking some on his words "But first I do want to kiss you. May I?" Without wait for my answer he bent forward and kissed me. Our mouths opened as we matched tongues then progressed on the licking and sucking each others lips until we were both panting and I was actually quivering and trembling with excitement.

After a minute or two he pulled away a little and took the dildo from it's resting place and put it in my hand. Then he repositioned himself and soon was kneeling beside me and holding his erection in his hand. He had his thumb on the top and two fingers on the underside and began to stroke it slowly. I could tell that it was very hard and it was about the same size as my dildo.

I took my toy and moved my hand downward, stroking myself with it as I moved it closer and closer to my waiting pussy. When I reached it I separated it's lips with my other hand and began to rub the tip up and down from bottom to top.

Each time I reached the entrance to my cunt I gave it a little push and each time I did I could feel it go in a little bit further. It was definitely larger than any cock that had been in there so there was a little element of fear. But I had to feel it inside of me, I just had to.

Gradually my muscles loosened and suddenly it was deep inside me and I was feeling things that I had never felt before. At first I didn't move it in and out but simply enjoyed the sensations as they rolled outward from it to my cunt and from there to the rest of my body. It felt so good that it brought tears to my eyes and Bill at first thought they were from pain until I moaned "No, no, it just feels so good."

Bill took his hand from his hard cock and took the hand that was holding my pussy lips apart and held it and said "OK now sis, start to fuck yourself with it, move it in and out. Slowly at first till you get comfortable with it then let nature take it's course." I did just as he told me and pulled it out a little ways and then pushed it back in, It felt so good, so very good. I couldn't get over it. So much better than the guys I had been with, so much better than I ever thought it could be.

It didn't take long till I was pulling it almost all the way out and then slamming it back into my cunt, my fist hitting my pussy each time I slammed it into me. As a felt an orgasm arising within me Bill said "I can tell, you are ready to cum. You're beautiful. No woman is ever more beautiful as when she is in orgasm. I am going to cum too. Watch! You wanted to see it cum, watch, watch it cum"

Cum he did, it was beautiful. It spurted out of his cock then went high in the air and landed on me. The first bit landed on my cheek then other spurts further down my body, some on my breast, some on it's nipple, then some on my tummy and finally some even on my pussy and my fist.

With that I began my orgasm. I had never felt anything like that before. It started in my cunt and moved over me in waves peaking out then subsiding then overwhelming me again and then again and then again until they subsided. I was still aroused but at the same time content and wanting no more than to have Bill lay down beside me and hold me close.

We lay on our sides facing each other, holding each other close as we could but holding our faces an inch or so apart looking into each others eyes. The cum on my cheek started to flow toward my mouth and as I noticed it I reached out with my tongue and tasted it. His cock, still hard, was squeezed between our tummies. Then I pushed my hand between us and started pulling the dildo out. As it came out the was a little plopping noise as my pussy closed Then I brought it too my mouth and gave it a wet kiss and then held it to Bill's mouth. He took it between his lips and tongued it for a minute and then took it from my hand and laid it on the bed behind him.

After a while I again reached my hand between us and took his hard cock in my hand. I started to position it between my legs but then pulled away a little and held it with it's head between my pussy lips and at the entrance to my cunt. I started humping a little bit, trying to work it inside of me.

"I supposed that this means that you want to get laid." Bill said.

"No, not laid, I have been laid several times. What I really want is to be fucked. I want my big brother to fuck and fuck me good and proper. Deep and hard." With that I rolled over on my back pulling him over on top of me and spreading my legs.

As he started to enter me I pulled my upper legs up against my chest so that he could get every last bit of his cock inside of me. I knew somehow that this was the way to do that.

And then it was in me and it was in me all the way. What an incredible feeling. I couldn't get over it, here only a half hour ago when I felt the dildo in me and that was the best thing I had ever felt. Now I feeling something that was even better. How was that possible?

Bill pulled out a bit and then pushed back in, it felt so good, was there anything better than this? And soon I knew it was going to spurt hot stuff in there. Could anything possibly be better than this.

Soon we were going at it hard and fast, in just as far as it could go, out till it almost fell out. Actually it did fall out once and I suffered till it was back in me.

Be that as it may, it was incredible, feeling that cock sliding in and out of me, causing the most delicious sensations as it did. I wanted to feel his hot cum burst into me and at the same time I didn't want it to end, ever. And then there were orgasms.

Orgasms, yes orgasms, plural, one after the other, rolling through me in wave after wave, one after the other. I kept saying "Oh, oh, oh, oh..........I love it, I love it." over and over again as he pumped away and meanwhile was saying sweet nothings into my ear.

Suddenly I felt Bill get even bigger and harder. His thrusting was changing, I knew he was about to cum. "Cum now Billy, cum in me now." I shouted out. Luckily there was no one to here me except Bill.

He did, the hot fluid burst into me, again and again, more than I had ever felt, till it was leaking out of me and still we continued to hump, hardly slowing, his erection hardly softening. We were doing it again, having not even slowed down, till after a very short time we both came again one last time. This time exactly together.

We collapsed in each other's arms. I couldn't believe how incredible it had been. We rolled over on our sides, still coupled until after a while Bill suggested that maybe it was time for a shower and maybe some food. I allowed that maybe that was a good idea and we disengaged ourselves. Apparently I was still pretty wet and still holding him pretty tight because there was a loud plop when he pulled out and I suddenly felt empty.

Nevertheless we did take a hot shower together and had fun soaping each other and massaging each others erogenous zones. By the time we were done we had each other pretty worked up and were ready for another go, but hunger also was working on us so we went down stairs and made an early breakfast in the nude and with a minimum of light.

After we finished we went out on the back patio and held each other close and looked at the stars. Bill held me close as we looked at the billion stars visible in the dark sky. After a while he said "OK sis. what's next? Or is it sleep time?"

"No, not yet. Your choice, Either sixty nine under the stars or we go up and turn on the bedroom lights while I masturbate you. I want to make you cum with my hand so I can watch you, and with my mouth so that I can taste you."

"It's getting chilly out here, I vote for the bedroom. I'll tell you what, you sit on my face while you jerk me off. I want to taste your pussy juice while you stroke me."

With that we kissed, and after a minute of passionate tongue battle I felt Bill's hard cock fighting to part my legs. I then took his hard cock in my hand and lead him up to my bed. When we got there I said "One change in your plan, I want to savor each experience separately. I want to stroke you till you cum and I want to watch your face as I do."

He laid down on the bed flat on his back and then I kneeled with one knee between his legs and the other to the side. I wiggled myself around till I had his knee up against my wet pussy and took his cock in my hand.

I took him as I had watched him do except that my thumb was on the bottom side and two fingers were on the top. I began stroking him slowly and felt it quiver and get harder as I did. His cock was so beautiful that I wanted to kiss and suck it but I held back. That would come later, this time I wanted only to make him cum and to watch his jism come out in grand spurts.

It didn't take long. I quickly had wrapped my whole hand around his beautiful cock and began stroking it hard and fast while I rode his knee pushing it up against my open pussy as I did. I felt it getting even harder and occasionally quivering even as I could feel my own orgasm building and ruling my body and sending erotic messages all over my body. Just as I felt my own orgasm getting ready to begin to roll over me I felt Bills cock begin to pulse. He was going to cum and I was going to watch. I slowed my movements against his knee and zeroed my eyes in on the tip of his penis. This was were the action was going to be. I saw some liquid ooze out and then a pause then suddenly I could feel in my hand that he was ready.

Just as that thought registered it started to cum. The first spurt landed on my wrist, the second was a perfect shot it went right into my partially open mouth. After that they continued for a long time and went all over the place as I tried to aim it toward my mouth again but because I was still stroking it my aim was very poor.

About then my own orgasm started. It rolled over me several times as I gasped and kept crying out "I love it, I love you, I love your cum. I love it, I love you. I love your cum ......................................"

I bent and kissed Bill and as our tongues mingled so did his cum. As it did I tried to determine exactly what it tasted like. I finally decided that what it tasted like was cum. And I liked it.

Gradually we unfolded ourselves and as we did the night before we fell asleep in each others arms.

I again woke up about nine thirty to the sound and smell of breakfast. Bill was in the kitchen making scrambled eggs and bacon and toast.

"Glad you could make it, I was going to wake you in a minute. I spoke with mom, she said that they were going to stay until about four which will get them home about six. Got any ideas about how we should spend our last hours of privacy?"

"Yes. We are going to lick and suck and stroke and fuck till we are worn out or too sore to continue." I couldn't get over how brazen I was being. I was as if I were totally freed from any inhibitions.

"I agree, but first things first. We need to get the house straight and make sure that we haven't left any evidence around. We don't need that problem."

"OK, before I do anything else I sure need to eat and then I need to get a lot of dried cum off my body. And since it is your cum you can do the honors and wash it off."

We did all that. We played what Bill called 'grab ass' in the shower but we restrained our -selves and straightened and cleaned the house and the pool and then went out and bought some groceries and then had big Macs and soda before rushing back to the house for our promised sex rendezvous.

We put the groceries away and Bill suggested a swim to get the 'road dust off'. We were in our suits as we didn't have quite the nerve to skinny dip in daylight when the doorbell rang and Jim and Janet were there beer, pretzels and potato chips in hand and wearing their swim suits.

"We need to be refreshed so we are looking to swim, hope you don't mind, and thanks for the help the other night. We couldn't have handled it without you two. Parents back yet?"

Of course that took care of that day. They stayed until after our parents got home. Mom sent out for pizza and that was that for that day and evening.

Bill started a summer job at a local surveying firm the next am and it was a couple of weeks till our next real encounter. That will be another story and will show up in about a week.

Love,

Wanda ================================================================================== (An e-mail)

Date: June 18, 2004 08:05:01 PDT

From: Bill - billpenpal@yahoo.com

Subject: I can't believe that you want to tell all.

To: Wanda Wandagirl@marilynmwf.com

Yes, I read your 'story' and yes it echo's my memory except that you don't quite reflect the level of my excitement and the intensity of my orgasms. I was also trembling much of the time and you should know that any orgasm of mine before that had never been so intense. Truth is, that while I was not a virgin either, my experiences like yours were not all that great except for the fact that they were rare enough to be memorable. As far as oral sex was concerned except for two attempts by two different girls to give me a BJ, neither of which was very satisfactory I was a virgin in that regard also.

Anyhow you said that you want me to give you my recollections of our Labor Day weekend so here goes. I will use your Dear Friend format and you can either use it intact or just reflect upon it and write your own.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEAR FRIENDS

Wanda gave you her take on our Memorial Day Weekend, which was to me equally unforgettable. Now it is my turn to give you my version of our Labor Day Weekend.

First though I need to explain what happened in between. As she said I had a summer job with a survey crew. I started with them on Tuesday after Memorial Day and spent the rest of the week being brought up to date. I had done survey work before but I was rusty and there was some new technology. The following Monday I reported to work and was told to go home, pack my clothes and catch up with a crew that was working a new highway in West Virginia. So I made a lot of money over the next three months but it sure played hell with my sex life in general and that with Wanda in particular.

Of course we stayed in touch though it took a lot of maneuvering and subterfuge. Then we also got a Labor Day weekend rendezvous set up with the help of Jan. We finally got it set up that Wanda and Jan were to spend the long weekend at a mountain lodge which supposedly belonged to a friend of Jan's, but was actually rented by me from a friend of mine. Jan would actually be there with a friend (female). I was supposed to be out of while touch fishing with friends. They at Deep Creek Lake in Maryland, me at a camp site at Blackwater Falls in West Virginia.

I arrived late Friday night and the girls were still up talking. Jan's friend Mary was a college friend and had been told simply that I was Wanda's boyfriend. Since we were all there to engage in some form of sex which was much more forbidden then than it is now, none of us were too concerned with loose lips. It did seem prudent though to be discrete.

We made small talk while the girls served up some beer and sandwiches. I was starved having worked till 5:30 and then driven five hours to get there only having a hot dog and coffee along the way. The small talk petered out and Jan and Mary were obviously getting impatient so I broke it up by saying that I needed a shower and sleep and said my goodnights.

Since the place only had two bedrooms the sleeping arrangements were obvious. One room which turned out to be ours had a double bed the other single beds. The nice thing was that they were separated by the bathroom and that the bathroom sported a large shower and there was a working hot tub outside.

I took my shower wondering exactly what would happen to relieve the tension from my half hard on. It had been mostly half hard since I got out on the open highway and had a chance to relax a little and let my mind ponder the possibilities. Certainly being alone in a house with three sexy females excited my imagination.

However now that I was here, I was a little unsure as to what I could expect and what I need be concerned about. Exiting the shower, the house was quiet and I wondered about that till I heard laughter from the area of the hot tub. I first checked the bedroom hoping that sis would be there, she wasn't. Then I looked out a back window and by the dim light I could see three sets of boobs. I therefore deduced that the girls were there and that they were at least partially undressed. I thought that very smart of me to figure that out.

Not wanting to be too stupid I open the window and shouted out (Am I invited? If so what is the dress code?"

"Yes. and no clothes allowed." With that I told myself that they had said it so if they didn't like me showing up naked then it was their own fault. I then marched myself down stairs and over to the hot tub steaming and bubbling in the cool night air.

The three girls were horsing around a little and regaling each other with their 'in' jokes but they did move over to make room for me and made only a couple of rabid comments about my dangling manhood. I was intimidated enough that it had lost it's hard on. As soon as I got in the tub where Wanda and Jan had made room for me between them and they each started rubbing their hands up and down my inner thighs and touching my penis, it was no longer flaccid but hard and erect.

After a couple of minutes Jan turned away from me and began to hug and kiss Mary. Sis wasted no time in grabbing my cock, stroking it under water as I quickly found her pussy and just as quickly stuck two fingers into her hot and slippery cunt. I put my arm around her neck and let my hand fall down to her breast and began to work her hard nipple between my fingers.

What with having been excited and half erect for hours I was quickly on the verge of orgasm. Each time her hand stroked up and down I had to do my best to avoid coming right then and there. Jan must have seen the expression on my face because she said "Hey Wanda, Bill's about to cum, get your mouth on him quick before he messes up the water and we have to clean out the hot tub."

"Too late!" I shouted out as I started spurting my cum into the bubbly water. As it rose to the surface there seemed to be a lot of it but it started floating toward the filter intake. Seldom has an orgasm felt so good. I had certainly jerked off often since the last time that sis and I had been together but there had been no other girls since then so her ministrations had been especially welcome and obviously very successful.

As I came back to earth I could see that Jan and Mary were starting to get carried away with each other. I could see the interplay of their tongues alternating with sucking and biting of lips and their hands and fingers were quite busy too.

Meanwhile I had grown super hard again and my fingers which were fucking Wanda had without my conscious effort started to stroke harder, quicker and deeper and I could feel the effect. Her pussy was getting more and more slippery and wet and it was gripping my fingers harder and I could feel contractions starting which I knew was the onset of an orgasm.

We too were kissing and sucking lips and tongues and her hand which was not stroking my cock was behind my head pulling our mouths tight together. I felt rather than heard the moans escape her lips as she started to cum. In just a brief minute she was hunching herself against my hand and the middle of orgasm and because the air jets had stopped was creating waves which were soon met by similar waves from the actions of Jan and Mary who were by now in the midst of their own orgasms.

Again it was all too much for me and again my cock was shooting cum out again at a furious rate but this time it was visible as it floated to the surface. Wanda took this opportunity to get out and go over to the timer and turn the jets on again and my cum floated over to the intake as Jan playfully berated Wanda for not having swallowed it. Wanda came back at her with "I will, but I enjoy it this way too, if you don't mind."