Dear Future Lover

Story Info
My plea- the plea of a lonely virgin waiting for someone.
750 words
4.44
6.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Future Lover,

For 21 years I have been preparing myself for you. Waiting for you to come and get what is yours. I am yours darling—all of me, and I hope to have all of you as well. I have been dreaming of you, dreaming of how it will feel to kiss you, how it will feel to hear you say my name with love, and how your cock will feel growing with the excitement that I will so willingly provide. Darling for years I have been working on myself. Being single for 21 years really gives you the chance to know yourself...and to get to know every bit of my own pussy, seeing what makes me tremble, moan, and seep wetness. Not only do I know myself, but I know about you. I know that you will be driven wild by the sexual fantasies that have overfilled my imagination to the point where they are oozing over...

I have filled journals and journals of all of the things that I want to do with you Future Lover. Let's get dressed up and go out, teasing each other all night. Just for you I will conveniently forget my panties and you can wear those pants with the hole in the pocket...or how about going on a night picnic, packing all of our favorite desserts and aphrodisiacs. Before you eat your strawberry cupcake, I'll rub the icing on my bare nipples and make you lick it off. If there is anything else you want to lick, it's all yours baby covered in icing or not. On a nice and sunny day we can go for a hike—trekking all alone in the wilderness. You can walk behind me watching my butt in those tiny shorts as we make our way uphill. I want to show you the sunset at the top of the mountain and let it take your breath away. You can watch it as I get down on my knees, undo your pants, and make your perfect moment completely breathless by sucking on your hard cock until you cum in my mouth. Future Lover, your cum belongs inside of me, I need it inside of me! And I have three holes from which you can choose from...

I am just waiting to crush you underneath the weight of my sexual desire Future Lover, no one will have it but you. I don't want anyone else to have it but you. For years it has been building. You won't believe how much I desire you, how much I want you...every single part of you lover. I want your face. Your eyes, deep and set on me. I want your lips to kiss, to play with...I want to feel them sucking on mine. I want your chest, your arms, your stomach...I want to touch your skin and your feel your body hair on the many parts of my body. I want to touch my man and know that he is mine and I am his. Future Lover I promise to take care of every bit of you, not only your massive and glorious cock, bit every inch of you. Whenever you want gentle kisses on your neck and face or a massage for your balls let me know darling. I would do anything for you, honey I aim to please you...

Come and find me Future Lover, I will be on my bed laying on my back with my eyes closed thinking of you. My night gown will be raised over my thighs giving myself access to my unclothed pussy...touching myself pretending that I am not alone in my big bed. Future Lover come touch me and see for yourself just how badly I want you, put a finger in my pussy and feel how my pussy wants to just swallow you up. My tight virgin pussy wants your cock! It wants to pull you in deep as our lips make contact, never getting enough of each other. Come and ravage me my lover, I am begging you! Here I am just waiting patiently like a good girl soaking my panties with my own thoughts, keeping myself for you. Come and unleash the naughty girl who is begging for freedom and begging for your love and for your delicious cock...I am ready to be loyal to you Future Lover. You can have my heart, my mind, my pussy—it's all yours honey.

Sincerely,

Miss Lonely (that is until you cum around...)