Dear Honey...

Story Info
A descriptive letter to his love.
1.5k words
4
14.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Honey,

This is exactly what has been running through my head, teasing and tormenting me all day. We are in my room, I just got my new beautiful lacy bra's and underwear and tried them all on while marching in front of you with them, as you tease me by sitting on the edge of my bed, pulling me close so I can feel your hot breathe on my stomach. As I feel your hands slide up my sides, up my back to the snaps holding my 40 DD breasts in. As I pull away and say, naughty naughty, I am not done yet. I go to my dresser and seek out my yellow and black lingerie, and ask you which one you prefer, I put the black one on over my black bras and undies while you watch instantly hardened from staring as I dress for a wild night. Then you beg and plead with me as I put on the beloved pink button up shirt and you ask why I am putting on more clothes. I walk over to the bed and lay under the covers beside you still leaning on my headboard. I sit there as innocently as I can in my half naked attire as you realize the game has begun. You climb upon top of me kissing my mouth, neck and nibbling on my ear as I grab your hair. Then, while never taking your lips from mine you slowly unbutton my shirt. As you tenderly slide it off my arms, you kiss me, long hard passionate french kisses. I can feel that wonderful manhood of yours hardening on my leg. Then I feel soft warm fingers sliding gently up and down the inside of my thigh.

I slowly start to pull your shirt off while you rest both hands on my hips. Then as I kiss your chest you lift up my sexy black lingerie and start undoing my bra. I slowly kiss from your chest down to your buttons as I start to unbutton and unzip I hear you softly grunt and moan. I slide my tongue between the slit in your boxers and work your penis out with my tongue. As I am sucking on your lovely piece, you put your hands on my head and show me exactly what you would like. Just when I feel the intense thrusting and throbbing, I feel your precious juices going down my throat. I know that you have had it with me and you lie me down on the bed. You start high on my neck and ears, kissing me tenderly and softly. You make a trail to my mouth as your hands work their way into that moist place between my legs. As you feel me moisten with delight and throb with passion, you slip off my underwear and continue kissing down my neck to my bountiful breasts. I'm smiling while biting my lip as I watch you in awe. My panties off and your hands free, you bring both hands up and squeeze my breasts. I close my eyes and let out a slight gasp when I feel your warm moist mouth engulf my hardened nipples.

While distracting my top half with tongue and mouth, you slowly spread my legs apart. As I notice this, I slide down further to be better positioned and waiting. You take one hand off of me only to place it on your own valuable penis. I watch in agony and jealousy as you slowly stroke it up and down not looking away from my excited face. As I look up at you with and agonized face. You know you've got me right where you want me. You close your eyes and use one hand to slide that wonderful manhood up and down my vagina, not missing one little inch. I start to breathe more heavily as you keep rubbing your penis all over me. I can't take it. I open my eyes and shove my hand into my mouth in pure lustful climax. You know that now is the perfect time to give me all you got. You gently use your hand and it right into my passionate pleading vagina. I throw my legs up onto your shoulders as I go as far down as I can get to you. I feel your soft lips as you kiss my inner leg and run your fingertips along the outside of my leg. Your close now I can tell. As I wrap my legs around your neck, you lean back and moan causing you to plunge even deeper. I shiver and shake as I never have before while you use the head board as leverage. I grab your straining sweaty muscle filled arms and watch your face. Eyes closed, mouth open, you're breathing harder now, and I just keep getting wetter, Harder honey, faster heath oh god I can't take this much longer. I suddenly feel something I have never felt before. Like an earthquake from the inside. You felt it too because you lean forward, tension erupts in your body. So many juices I feel in my vagina.

A moment we both know is the awakening of a beast. We climaxed together. And although you are very worn out, as we lay there next to each other in the dark, silent room panting and holding on to each other for dear life. We both know this night has plenty of mystery left in it. I roll over onto you and you lean forward. You vivaciously start nibbling and sucking away at my nipples. I start to rock back and forth grinding your already rehardened penis closer and closer to the edge of my vagina. It's like we are insatiable. Climaxing together didn't stop the lust, it only fueled the fire. You notice me trying and begging for you to let me put you right back in my vagina where you belong. You raise me up and shake your head with a smile. You're on top of me again. This time I strongly struggle to get up and tease you to death. You push me down and with a quick and timely shove my legs are apart and I feel your tongue in me. I shove my legs apart so that you can take full advantage of my beautiful pink folds. I lean back further, trying desperately to strain my legs the furthest they have ever been. As you lie face first tenderly seductively licking my entire clitoris. You use short hard strokes and then long fast strokes until you feel my hand upon your head. My warning to you that I'm ready at almost any moment now. You smile and press your tongue further in as if searching for gold. You find a treasure chest. As I quiver and shake from there still lingering climax, you climb back up beside, with a huge smile on your face. Expecting me to roll over and sleep, you thought wrong.

With a "Miranda I can't possibly do it again" look on your face, and "I have to go to work tomorrow" polite smile, I zero in for the kill. I look you straight in the eyes and suck your tongue in a foreshadowing of things to come. You may have to work, but I have to be alone tomorrow, we aren't stopping. I stare at you mischievously as I touch my breasts. Right away you know I have won. I place both hands on the headboard and lean all the way over, exposing areas of myself that neither you nor I have ever seen. Your jaw drops. I bite my lip and say "pleeeeeeeease heath." That's all it takes. You jump into place behind me and slowly run your hand up and down my back. I feel you take your right hand onto your penis. This is the grand finale. The moment we have both been waiting for. You slide your penis right into my vagina. I squeal with delight. I can feel it touching things it has never touched before. One thrust. One gasp. One moan. Two thrusts. Two gasps. Two moans. Again and again. Louder and louder. Harder and harder. I feel your hands on my hips pulling me down. Trying to get as far into me as you ever thought possible. I push against the headboard in a last ditch effort to further your deep penetration. It's coming. I can feel the rumble. All the electricity shooting through me and you. I raise my head and scream yessssssssssss. Seconds later, you fall onto me and breathe in my ear, "I love you Miranda." As we both lie down shaking and trembling all over. We look at each other and smile. It's one hell of a night. And whoa we're definitely doing that again. And then I roll over and stare into your eyes and say, "Thanks for the early birthday present Heath," you say, "I love you," and pass out from exhaustion. I hold on to you and whisper, "I love you too heath" and fall asleep right where I belong, in my baby's arms. Finally. I won.

That's what has been in my head all day just thought you should know. I LOVE YOU!!!