Dear Jerry

Story Info
Letter of intent.
1.2k words
4.6
11.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Jerry,

Now the physical would no doubt be good. I can imagine the taste and texture of your lips as I run my tongue over them. The feel of your mustache as I nibble and nip across your bottom lip and the pressure of them as I press mine against them, and the feel of your teeth as I run the tip of my tongue across them and the taste of your mouth just before I push my way beyond. Of course I can only imagine how you would respond, that is for you to fill in.

The kiss would last for as long as it took, and then some, as I worked my way across your jaw to your ear lobe and then down your neck to the place where your heart beat can be felt at the base of your neck. Finally I would nip and nibble my way back to your lips and claim them again before I went anywhere else. And that is only a start...

While tasting your lips my hands would be roaming, across your shoulders and down your chest. I love to knead and massage, to feel the bone beneath the muscle and the muscle over the bone. I would slowly unbutton each button and run my hands down to the tail of your shirt then creep them back up underneath until I could simply remove it entirely. I would let them do the walking, and a little of the talking as they slowly trace circles to your nipples and then I would draw lazy circles with them until they were stiff.

Of course my lips would follow suit as soon as they were finished tasting your lips. I would trace the trails explored by my fingers with my tongue and stop ever so often to nibble at whatever looked interesting. Peaks, valleys...I would bite at times, oh yes I do bite-not hard but hard enough. I would venture up and down based on your direction and reaction to what I was doing. My hands would lace with yours and I would come up every now and again to refresh my memory of your lips. I would let my tongue travel downwards until I could slide it under your belt line....Teasing. Then I would climb back up your body to claim your lips again.

My hands would travel from yours to your chest and then stroke slowly across your abdomen to the top of your jeans. I would sit back between your knees and let them slowly slide down the length of your legs until I am reaching behind me. I would start at your ankles and gently slide my hands slowly until I reach your knees. Then I would squeeze each leg ever so slightly so you would feel the location of my hands each time I move them and know how close I am getting to the point where they meet. As I near that...point...I would start to knead the deep muscles in a rubbing circular motion sliding my hands up and down. Once I reach the top of your legs I could feel the beat of your heart under my hands and would know that it is about to get faster.

I would reach across to your zipper and slide my hands down the length of you feeling the hard firmness beneath your jeans. Cupping the center of your jeans I would stroke my hands back upwards to the buckle of your belt and with one flip unbuckle it. Just as quickly I could unsnap and unzip your jeans seeing the tip of your hardness pushing against the cloth that separates me from my goal. I would slide my hands around your waist and finish undressing you. Throwing your jeans over my shoulders once again I could slide my hands back up the twin trails of your legs squeezing each time I get closer to your... fill in the blank.

Once I reach the plains of your belly I would bend down and kiss your belly button letting my tongue slide downwards towards your firm hard self. My hands slowly sliding down to your balls and cupping each one as I find the soft smooth spot and lower my mouth to wrap them and one by one suck them into it, rolling them back and forth allowing them to slide in and out and increased the pressure until you suck in your breathe.

My hands would reach up and caress your belly and lower, around your hard cock until you begin to rock, my fingers lightly creeping up the shaft of your cock until they reach its head. Then I would form a ring and slowly slide it down again. Up and down letting my fingers graze the edges of your head until you let out a moan of pleasure. I would increase the pressure and speed of my hand. My tongue licks its way up the base of your shaft switching from side to side as I continue to massage your balls with my fingers. Once I reach the top I began to lick it like an ice cream cone sucking the head in and out between my lips and covered teeth. Finally with no warning, as you seem to be reaching the point of no return, I would suck the whole shaft deep into my mouth and wrap my tongue around it as it slides in and out slowly increasing the pressure on the outward slide. I would increase the speed until you begin to buck and thrust. I hear you moan and groan and the words you use indicate your pleasure. I see your face, eyes closed, as you concentrate on what I am doing.

Slowly I walk my hands up your chest until I can run them around your nipples and stroke your chest as I continue to suck your cock. Finally as you tell me you are close to coming I release your dick and slide my body against yours crawling over your legs until I am straddling your hips. As you begin to reach for me I would suddenly lower myself down your dick until it is deep inside me. You raise your hips to meet my downward movement and your eyes are wide open as I smile and begin to ride you feeling you respond thrust for thrust.

I set the pace and we begin to go faster and faster until you are pushing deeper and deeper and I can see your eyes change and realize you have stepped over the edge and are close to cumming. As I feel your dick start to spasm and hear your breath, ragged and deep, I feel your hands grasp a hold of my hips and pull me down to you as you thrust deep inside and let go. Straight up. Lifting us both off the bed as another powerful wave comes over you, you thrust several times again.

I can feel your racing heartbeat pound under my hands as I brace myself against your chest and rock backwards to extend your reach. Finally you thrust for the last time and I see you return to your eyes as I lower my lips to yours and tenderly, gently kiss you tasting your sweat and feeling your hot breath as you try to catch it again. I explore your lips and taste you again as softly as I did when it all began. Rolling over on our sides, never separating we kiss and explore each other still connected. Knowing that more is to come and this was just the first act.

Love,

Red