Dear John Ch. 06

Story Info
Sunny says goodbye to Sandy.
1.4k words
4.44
9.6k
11
19

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jott50
jott50
377 Followers

The final chapter. I hope you enjoyed this series. Please vote and constructive comments are appreciated. There is no sex in this final chapter.

***

It's been over twenty years since Sunny brought up the subject of her mother.

I was holding her youngest daughter while rocking on the top deck of our new home. After our two daughters started their life, Karen and I decided that we wanted to escape the midwestern winters and bought a houseboat in Florida to live on. I have retired from the warehouse job but Karen is still working part time for a staff doctor at a retirement village. Both Sunny and Cindy wanted to be near us so they convinced their husbands to move to the Miami area.

Sunny and Cindy had developed into two beautiful women. Sunny was petite and looked much like her mother but Cindy was a mirror image of Karen. Their marriages had been very fruitful for both of my daughters. Both had four children. Five boys and three girls together.

Anyway I was rocking Sunny's youngest when she brought up the one person that I had mostly forgotten.

"Dad why did you never tell me about mom? I know that you found her." I had hoped to escape this conversation forever.

"Yes I did find her Sunny. I know that I promised to tell you but the with information that I received, I didn't think that you should see her. She had changed her looks and was into some pretty kinky sexual shit. At the time, she was into the s/m lifestyle. She had gotten huge implants, tattoos all over her body and multiple piercings including her tongue and her sex. She also had her tongue slit. I'm sorry for keeping this from you but at the time we were still healing from her abandonment." I took a long breath before I continued.

"Honestly she wasn't your mom anymore. At least she wasn't the person that you and I remembered. She was this horrible creature that her dom had turned her into. I never talked to her but I know that she said that she still didn't want to see us." I took another long breath.

"I still have the information that I received. If you insist, I will give it to you but she isn't the person that you once knew. She did insist that we never try to contact her so I heeded her wishes." Sunny's eyes were once again full of tears because of Sandy. I wanted this chapter in our lives to be over once and for all.

"Give me whatever information you have dad. I will look at it and make my mind up at that point. I trust you and believe that you were shielding me from what she did but I want to give her one last chance. If she rejects me again, so be it. I love you dad, but I still want to love my mother, if she will let me that is."

It took a few days to retrieve the envelope. When I gave it to Sunny, she acted like she really didn't want it. Like it would taint her somehow.

"Sunny there are two thumb drives in here. One is marked S the other is marked J. I would prefer that you don't look at the one marked J. That one was for my eyes only. Although I won't stop you, I am asking you not to view its contents." Sunny rummaged in the envelope and handed me my thumb drive.

"Dad, if this is what I think it is. Don't keep it and don't view it. Destroy it. I know you want to remember mom as she was. As for me, I just have to know. You do understand don't you daddy?"

"Yes baby. I do. Would you like to use my laptop?" I asked.

"Sure but I want to have some privacy. Okay?"

"Use the one in my bedroom." I finished the conversation.

====

Sunny and her husband Ben got out of their rental car in front of the Hollywood sex shop. The sign out front advertised 'Girls, Tattoos, Piercing Pagoda, Sex Toys for Him and Her!!

Sunny suddenly felt dirty and unwashed simply by being in front of the seedy looking place. The shop was located in a run down section of the Hollywood neighborhood. Suddenly she felt a real reluctance to enter the shop. She looked at Ben with a hopeful look.

"Are you sure you want to do this Babe," Ben asked. Sunny suddenly shivered with uncertainty.

"I don't want to do this baby. I have to do it. If my mom is in here I want her to see the family that she gave up. I also want to give her one last chance to say that she doesn't want me. Please let me handle this. Just stay with me please?"

Sunny had viewed the pictures on the thumb drive meant for her. She had been appalled at her mother's physical transformation. The most appalling to her was the snake scale tattoos. She had allowed someone to ink her body until her skin looked as though she were some type of serpent caricature. The photos had been carefully edited by Sam to include several poses. The photos had been done in a studio by someone that knew how to take erotic photographs. At first Sunny couldn't believe that this person in these pics was her mom. But when she looked into the eyes of the woman, she knew.

Against her mom's wishes, Sunny contacted her long lost mother that very day. Fortunately her phone had not changed since Sam had interviewed her many years before.

The interior of the sex shop was dim and not very inviting. Rows upon rows of sex toys, videos, sexy lingerie, towards the rear was the tattoo and piercing section. There were hundreds of styles and shapes of tattoos. There were also hundreds of styles of piercings. Sunny was once again appalled at some of the things that men and women put into their bodies.

"What can I do for you honey." Sunny heard from behind her. Sunny turned to look at the voice behind her.

There was an old woman approaching the couple. She looked like the woman in the photos Sunny had on the thumb drive. Apparently her mom had facial and dental work done after the pics were taken. Her nose was flat and her eyes were mere slits. She had fangs showing from her once plump lips. When she opened her mouth further Sunny saw that all of her teeth had been filed to a point. The woman was totally naked. Her huge tits were covered with scales. Her nipples had huge gold rings through them. She didn't have a hair on her entire body Sunny noticed. This apparition was what her mother had become.

"I'm looking for a woman named Sandy Davidson." Her mom's married name.

"Sorry honey. Nobody by that name here." Snake lady said coldly.

"She works here. I talked to her last week. I'm her daughter Sunny."

"Listen bitch I said there is no one by that name here. Now if you don't want to buy something get the fuck out."

"Now see here. You can't talk to my wife like that..." Ben started to raise his voice.

"Ben, please." Sunny touched his arm. Then she opened her purse and extracted an envelope. There was only one word written on the envelope, 'MOM'.

"Please see that she gets this. There are pictures of her family, including her grandchildren. It's very important that she knows who her family is."

Snake lady didn't move. "Get out of here," She said without acknowledging the offered envelope.

Sunny put the envelope on the counter and turned to her husband.

"Let's go home Ben."

Sandy the Snake lady stared after the attractive couple as they left the store. A few minutes after they left, she picked the envelope up and opened it. Inside were several pictures of a smiling Sunny with her family. The final pic was of Sunny's wedding day. Her tears followed her cheeks to drop on her tattooed and bare breasts.

As they drove away from the sex shop it was Ben that spoke first. 'That was your mom?" It was several minutes before she answered.

"No baby. That thing wasn't my mom. My mom died the day she walked away from my dad and I.

END

jott50
jott50
377 Followers