Dear John, Fuck You...Twice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spiewgels
Spiewgels
68 Followers

Now that my blouse was ripped open, you fed your hungry mouth onto the top of my breast leaving red all over the place as you sucked and bit into me. All I could do was offer up my chest more like a horny slut in heat. You took your hand away from my pussy long enough to aid the other one in unsnapping my bra. I just wanted you to hurry up and fuck me so I could leave. You put your slender middle finger back to my pussy and began entering me, knowing that my pussy would want to hump it for all it could take.

As you slid the finger all the way into me, you stopped your assault on my breasts and moved back some so you could look me in the eyes. I just sat there looking at you breathing hard focusing on your hand down below. Instinctively, I began humping your finger and balancing myself with my hands on the sink all the while cursing you in my head. You made me feel so good. Then you told me if I wanted to act like a whore so much, then I should just get on my knees. What the hell??!? But I did it anyway. I let go of the sink and immediately got on my knees. I wasted no time in freeing your dick from your pants.

I remembered the last lessons that you had given me on pleasing your dick so I made sure to purse my lips as your favorite Olivia Wilde could and then I gave you full eye contact. I slowly stuck out my tongue and licked the tip of your dick. You caressed my hair, silently praising me for remembering the technique. Then I started to move my head in spirals always moving forward so that my tongue was coming into contact with more of your juicy cock. As my tongue was spiraling over the head, I did the next step. I kept my tongue still on the underside of the head and I pushed my head forward and closed my mouth, but just around the head. You caressed me again, so obviously happy with my progress. The next part was easy: it just required that you take my head and fuck your dick with my face. You started slowly enough but then progressively got faster until throaty sounds was coming from inside me and slobber was streaming down your shaft.

Since you were satisfied with my cooperation, I thought you were about to let me go. Instead, you just stood me back up and took me upstairs to my closet. First you blindfolded me, and then I heard you shuffling through my toy-box. I was led back to the bed and then turned around. The back of my legs was in contact with the covers and you told me to sit down slowly. I did as commanded and slowly bent my knees so that I could sit down. However, you had tricked me...As I neared the bed, I felt the coolness of a rubber phallus. I stopped in surprise but you told me to continue. So I continued lowering myself onto the phallic rubber eventually stopping once I was resting on your fist.

Then you told me these magical words, "Fuck yourself." I lifted up part of the way and came back down slowly. You started pinching my right nipple with your other hand and the tingling that was going through my body made me speed up my "fucking". Soon, I could hear the squish that my juices were causing over the dildo and I started getting into it. I soon was trying to move farther down the dildo than your fist was allowing and then you angled it in such a way that it was pointing right at my walls. I remember going faster and faster until you caught me by surprise and stabbed the dildo into me as I was coming up. You had coupled that action with pinching my nipple really hard and the two actions caused me to cum as you reached out your arm to catch me from falling.

You put me onto the bed and said, "You can go now." I just remained on my side in the bed curled up in a fetal position with my blindfold on.

When I was able to speak again I just said, "I don't want to go anymore." You reached over me and kissed me before putting me under the covers.

So see, John? You had fucked me good and right with that dildo and then you go and stuff it inside some other woman's pussy? Did you enjoy it? Had she cum as hard as I had? I'm torn up right now, John...You know what?

FUCK YOU, JOHN!!!

Fuck you for fucking with that little blonde bitch. Fuck you again, as my promise to what I want to do to you when you return home...

In the meantime, I shall be re-staining the blue dildo with my own pussy juice.

Your ever-loving wife,

Emily Connor

Emily Connor

Spiewgels
Spiewgels
68 Followers
12