Dear Master Ch. 03

Story Info
Part three in a submissive's journey.
1.3k words
3.75
6.8k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Master Derrick,

I have to remind myself often to refer to you by your given name, not the name whispered in trust and ecstasy, or the name bestowed upon you while you slid deep inside me.

This journey transported me places I never thought I would go. Like Alice and the looking glass, I could never say no, just continue exploring, experiencing pleasures I never imagined I would know.

Long before Fifty Shades of Grey or erotica becoming mainstream, I coveted a male strong enough to entice to submit. To relinquish my strength just for a moment, allowing another control of my body, my mind.

I loved succumbing to your desires, your needs. I fondly remember Thursday night football, the television announcing each play while you sat on my couch, your hands in my hair, your dick in my mouth. For me, it was the best of both worlds; I could listen to my favorite sport and hear you moan your pleasure as you thrust into my mouth.

So many "firsts", my first master, the first time I ever squirted, my first black male. Maybe all of these firsts are the reason I can't shake you, can't rid myself of this wanting, this aching desire that I feel.

It could be because you helped me embrace my inner pain slut. I have always been aware that it existed, but you were the one who taught me to accept that I need pain to experience pleasure.

"Hurt me so good, Master", I would whisper and you would oblige me.

We are not good in engaging in pleasant conversation with each other, in fact I'm pretty sure that outside of the bedroom, you and I are like oil and water, we could never be just friends. Our best communication is done without words, but through our bodies. You and I are at our best when fucking, experiencing the most honest conversations we have ever had.

You are an alpha male, in all sense of the word. Sensing my desire, you stalk me as a lion does its prey, never looking away, slow and deadly, until you are within striking distance. Then, you wait patiently, seeking my surrender before our games begin. Waiting for me to forsake all control and become yours.

"Touch yourself," you command and I obey.

You watch as I begin to rub my clit, feeling the pleasure from my own touch and your approval. Kneeling between my legs you kiss my thighs, slow, gentle kisses at first until you start to nip at my skin.

"Don't you stop touching yourself," you demand and continue to kiss my thighs.

I feel your breath so close to my hands and pussy that pleasure ripples throughout my body. I want to feel your tongue and lips instead of my fingers, but I know better than to ask. Yet, your breath is on my fingers and I pause, excitement and desire spiking through my body.

I feel your tongue licking my fingers, your warm breath on my pussy and I can feel myself getting wetter, craving more. Trembling, my fingers are clumsy in their attempt to give me pleasure, for all I want is to arch into your mouth, to feel your tongue inside me.

Abruptly, you pull away from me and I can't prevent myself from crying out a protest.

"Wait," I plead.

You stop and wait. Realizing my mistake, I reply, "I'm sorry, master." Please, come back."

"Impatient vixen", you reply. "Not your time to cum, yet." "But soon."

You reach for a blindfold to cover my eyes. A part of me tenses, not accustomed to temporary blindness. I can feel your body on top of me as you lift my arms up over my head. As you fasten my right wrist to the bedpost, I inhale your scent, so intoxicating, so virile that I tremble with anticipation of what's to come.

I feel your breath on my face as I sense you close enough to kiss me and you do. Slow and devouring, your kisses and tongue coax me to open, to give you everything. As you kiss me, I can feel my left wrist being fastened. Now I am completely at your mercy, under your control.

You continue to kiss me, but now I feel your hands in my hair. Running your hands through my silky strands, I arch into your kisses, relaxed and wanting more. Abruptly, your hands begin to tug at my hair, becoming more and more forceful until you pulled hard enough to tilt my head back. You slow the intensity of our kisses and bite my lip gently as you move away from my lips.

I feel your lips on the side of my neck, alternating between sucking and biting. Secretly, I hope you'll leave marks for I love seeing your marks on my body the next morning. I wear my marks with pride, knowing I'm the only one who knows about my slutty behavior.

Then, you kiss your way down to my nipples, knowing that one of my pleasure spots are my nipples. You are so skilled with the way you know how to suck and bite my nipples with enough pressure that I feel pleasure, but enough pain to fulfill my deviant needs.

"Harder, master," I urge, needing more as I moan my excitement.

"Patience, you little devil," you reply and you spank my pussy in punishment. My body tenses from the shock, but the stinging sensation quickly becomes pleasure.

To punish me further, you slow your nipple play, teasing me, not giving me enough, enjoying the way my body arches off the bed while hearing me beg and plead for more.

"Are you wet enough for me?" you ask and I whimper as you reach down to check. You insert your finger into my pussy, to insert your finger between my lips. I open and taste myself off of your finger. Then, you resume your nipple play while thrusting two fingers inside my pussy. My body rides your hand, while I sob and moan, wanting you to make me cum.

"Do you know why I didn't tie your legs down?" When I didn't answer, you stopped playing with my body.

"Do you?"

"No, Master," I reply, willing to say anything to get your mouth and fingers to continue their assault.

"Because your legs belong wrapped around me while I fuck you hard the way you want" you rasp and your hands fasten around my knees as you pull my legs wide and thrust into me, wrapping my legs around your back. We both moan, enjoying the feel of you fucking my dripping, wet pussy.

"Listen to how wet you are-I love fucking your tight wet pussy," you whisper in-between thrusts.

"Harder, master," I beg.

I feel your hands move from my hip up towards my neck. Your hands are on both sides of my neck. My breath catches in my throat. Then, I feel you squeeze, gently at first, but then the pressure increases. You continue to increase pressure around my neck while fucking me harder and I whimper for this new sensation pushes me closer to my climax.

"Do your friends know how rough you like it?" you demand. "How you are my little pain slut?" You lean down to catch my lip between your teeth and bite hard. My body begins to writhe violently and I scream my climax, not caring who hears me.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" you exclaim and fuck me harder, as you begin to climax.

Both of us sated, we lie on my bed, content with the silence, enjoying the afterglow. You remove the blindfold and untie me, then reach down to rub my clit.

"I love making you cum," you rasp and I arch into your fingers, your touch. You bring me easily to a second climax, my body quavering from the intensity.

I catch my breath and smile, ready to return the favor. As I lower my head to take you into my mouth, I know that this will be a night to remember, a night that we will spend exhausting one another.