Dear Mom & Dad

Story Info
Her "modeling" career is going well.
839 words
4.34
32.5k
4
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barnaby
Barnaby
54 Followers

Dear Mom and Dad,

Hi! It’s me! I know. I know. It’s been way too long since I’ve written. I’ve gotten all your letters but I’ve been really, really busy getting my modeling career off the ground. Guess what! You were asking for some recent pictures so I’m sending tearsheets from my modeling sessions. I’ll have to explain some of these photos so please bear with me. They’re numbered on the back.

Picture number one: That’s me on my knees (of course!) The other two girls were named Daisy Dare and (I think) Billie Kidd. That might not be their real names though as most of us choose different professional names. My professional name is Jennifer Juggs. I promise it wasn’t MY idea. I’m trying to think of a better one. Anyway, the three of us did this shoot together. We had some really cute outfits but they were off by the time the cameras started clicking. Sorry you missed them. Look, though! All three of us shave “down there.” Who knew?

Picture number two: First of all, let me point out that the black man in the picture is NOT my boyfriend, Daddy! I know how you feel about such things. In fact, I had just met him a few minutes earlier when he was brought in to lube me up for the position in this shot. Oh, God, it hurt! They told me he was a professional but I didn’t walk straight for days!

Picture number three: Mommy, do you remember how you always told me to wear clean underwear? Well, as you can see, it tends to get wet when I’m working anyway. Oh, the smell! Sheesh! The boy in the picture asked if he could keep that pair as a souvenir of us working together. The day we did the shoot turned out to be his nineteenth birthday so I said “sure.” Confidentially, he had already ripped a hole in them with his teeth by the time we were through posing.

Picture number four: Okay, now, don’t worry, I did NOT forget to wash my face here. In fact, that sticky white stuff came from the guy in the last picture. I wiped it off right away but I wanted to send you this particular shot because its my favorite. I love the big smile on my face, don’t you?

Picture number five: The photographer asked me to turn and look up here. He said “This is the one we’ll send to your parents!” I laughed but I guess he wanted you to see it so here it is. It’s not my best shot though as both of those guys were pretty well covering me so all you can see is my face when I turned. Oh, and don’t worry, these guys really were professionals (unlike that other guy) so they knew just how much lube to use .I promise it didn’t hurt nearly as much as it looks.

Picture number six: Remember my friend Rachel that ran away from home last year? Well, guess what? She’s out here, too! That’s her in this shot third from the bottom. I forget what her name is nowadays but look how she can bend her legs over her head! She always was the athletic one in our group. I think one of those three guys was her boyfriend. Hmmm. I think it’s the one with his thing in the red-headed girl’s mouth.

Picture number seven: Hard to tell from these pictures, but its not all glamorous being a model. My boobies got severely bruised from these ropes and I gagged right after this shot was taken and threw up. The guys all laughed. One of the girls cleaned me up and I started in on this guy again. (I think his name was Howard Huge. He was kind of cute! Can’t see his face in any shots though. Sigh!)

Picture number eight: Okay, now THIS guy (the one on top, not the one on underneath me) is my new boyfriend. He is SO nice! You’ll really like him! His real name’s Jerry…or George. I forget. It’s on one of his tattoos. He goes by the name Siegfried (something about a long sword. I don’t get it). Look closely where his thing is going into me. I didn’t even know you could get THAT pierced! (It tickled!)

Well, that’s about all for now. As you can see, I’m doing quite well in my chosen career. I’m told someone has even posted my modeling shots on a website but I haven’t figured out if I get paid extra for that. So you see, there’s no reason to worry. I’ve met new friends, I’m working and I have a boyfriend (yay!) Tomorrow, a group of Japanese businessmen are paying for me to model at some kind of party. My agent, Sid, said to bring lots of towels so I have to go to Wal-Mart now. Say hi to everyone and write soon. Hope you enjoy the pictures. Buh-bye!

Love, Me!

Barnaby
Barnaby
54 Followers