Dear Mr. President

Story Info
A note to the president.
783 words
3.06
18.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
971 Followers

Dear Mr. President

This letter is just a little thing I thought I would write for the president. It isn't for any particular president but I think you will get it anyway.

*

Dear Mr. President;

I am just a poor working slob that goes through the day unnoticed like most people in the busy world. I couldn't even imagine the pressure you must feel everyday trying to do what you think is best for us.

Some people put you down, some even hate you for your decisions but do I think they could do better during these troubled times? Heck no, at least you have conviction and belief and are sticking to your guns. So many people now a days talk a lot of crap but never back it up. At least you told us what you were going to do and did it. It didn't matter to you if you were going to go down in ratings or be ostracized for your decisions you did what you said you would. I respect that even though I might not agree with what you have done at least you have done something!

It is easy for all of us to play Monday morning quarterback, who wouldn't be perfect if they could live their life in hindsight. It is such a shame others didn't feel like I did. I know you are trying your very best. Isn't that a fundamental teaching when we are children?

Could you be doing a better job? Couldn't we all is what I say. I am a person of strong faith and will not cast the first stone. We all make mistakes in life it just so happens when you make one that you are in the public eye and everyone gets to criticize you for your actions. I really don't know how you even manage to sleep at night with all the pressure that is on you. I am surprised more presidents don't die of heart attacks trying to keep the economy strong, keep us safe, and keep crime down. How can one person handle all these impossible tasks?

I am proud you stand up for us. I am proud that you do your very best each and every day you are our president. You have a job I don't envy in least. To be so burdened must wear on you considerably and that is a burden I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Most people think a new president is a cure for all and don't understand the intricacies of what it takes to just keep it together let alone be successful at it.

I think about how hard it is to just keep a normal relationship going between husband and wife. Simple enough one would think but more people divorce than stay married. And that is just a relationship between two people; I couldn't imagine trying to keep a relationship with the rest of the world.

I hear a lot of people at work saying he should do this or he should do that. It really pisses me off because most of these people can't even keep the check book balanced let alone their love lives. I don't understand why they think the decisions you make are so simple. It is like they think you don't even take time to weigh your options.

I hear them call you simple or stupid. Well I would like to see them in the spotlight. I bet ninety percent of the population would crumble if they were under the microscope everyday like you are.

Even though I didn't vote for you, heck I don't even agree with you most of the time, I get it and I get you. I appreciate your strength and wish you all the best in leading our great country to better times. They call you a war monger but I know why you would rather fight some threat at their house rather than pick pieces up of ours. You are a good man and don't you forget it!

You can keep your job as far as I am concerned. I don't want it, wouldn't even know where to begin. Every time a new person gets charge of the country they first have to clean up the mess of the person before them. We are all to blame and non of us are to blame. It is a hard game to sort out and like I said before, at least you are doing something.

Good luck in the future Mr. President my prayers are with you and your family. I hope your plan brings us greater peace in the future.

Thanking You

A Concerned Citizen

dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
971 Followers