Dear Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parabolus
parabolus
588 Followers

Then he took a picture of his semen trickling down my leg, and showing the swollen lips of my vulva. There's that and some other pictures he took darling, that I haven't sent you – I was afraid you'd be upset at seeing them, but I'll send them if you want.

There's one he took when he was lying on his back with me straddling him – he held the camera above his head, and you can see his cock half inside me (after the first pictures he took some of us having sex). There's one of me sucking his cock, and he took one of me making him come with my breasts, the way I did in your dream, and he got it just as his semen spurted on my lips, before I took his cock in my mouth. And he took a picture of him doing my bottom ...

Afterwards, he showed me pictures he'd taken of his teen-age girls. They're twins and absolutely gorgeous, with long fair hair almost to their waists, and lovely young budding breasts. Clive had photographed them naked in bed, kissing each other, and I said I'd have loved to have been in bed with them. He said he was sure they'd like it too, and he'd fix it up for one weekend, providing he could take pictures, and fuck me afterwards. I was so turned on I made him fuck me again there and then.

When I wrote about you having it up my backside, I got a plug I use sometimes and pushed it up my bottom, and I'm sitting on it ... it's not very comfortable, but it's very exciting! And I should have told you that I'm naked, and the towel I'm sitting on is soaking wet!!!

Darling, I'm fingering myself like mad, imagining you looking at the pictures, and being fucked (do you mind me using that word?) wishing it was you doing it to me.

I'm going to put something on and post this to you, dearest, and then I'm coming back and going to bed (did I tell you I always sleep naked these days, thinking of you?) and use my dildo, imagining you looking at the pictures, and dreaming about what you're going to do to me when you come home.

I love you, darling!

Your sex-mad

Mother

Oh, God, Mum!

Those pictures were fantastic, wonderful, marvellous, incredible!

I masturbated like mad looking at them, but my hand wasn't enough – I needed you, your body, but failing that another woman, so I went into town.

There's a high-class brothel there that we sometimes go to – most of the customers like young girls, but there's a woman of about your age that I've always gone with (I wonder why!). Most of the time she serves coffee to customers, but she likes me, and I think she'd flattered that I always choose her.

Her name's Anna – she doesn't speak any English, but we manage with a few words of French, and she's got a lovely body, but a little on the full side. Once I asked her if she had a son – un fils – and she nodded, and I managed to ask her if she had sex with him, but she just smiled, blushing, and looked away, but when I fucked her she responded even more eagerly than usual.

Well, she was there last night, and free, just handing coffee to the patrons, and her face lit up when she saw me – she managed to tell me she hadn't had sex for a week, and she was hungry –j'ai faim!

I just looked at her for a while - like all the girls, she wore a long, almost transparent robe that was slit to let her legs emerge when she walked, and I could see her heavy breasts swaying as she moved, her big, dark nipples clearly showing through the robe.

Her eyes sparkled when I booked her for the night, and we went up to a room, with pictures of people having sex in countless positions on the walls, and lots of mirrors.

Normally, the girls don't kiss clients, but we'd got over that a long time ago, and I took her in my arms and kissed her feverishly, pushing my tongue in her mouth, and then we kissed open-mouthed, our saliva running over each other's chins, and then she took off her robe and undressed me, while we kept kissing and I caressed her breasts.

Then she used her mouth on me, and I came almost at once, thinking about you, Mum. I nearly choked her, and her hands were all over me, and then I started to fuck her. All the time I was thinking of you, and you being fucked, and Anna started moaning and writhing, and I ejaculated into her, but I stayed hard and just kept fucking her. She was going crazy, clinging to me and crying, her body jerking, while I dug my fingers into her plump body and she sank her teeth into my shoulder, until I exploded into her again.

After that, we rested a bit, and then she started kissing me passionately, and I fucked her again.

She went and got some refreshments, and I started kissing her body and sucking her breasts, all the time thinking of you ... I think I was practising! Anna was amazed at my appetite – I couldn't leave her alone, and then I fucked her bottom. Yes, Mum, I love it, and I can't wait to do it to you!

It was fantastic, with my cock right up her backside and reaching under her to squeeze her big hanging breasts. Her nipples and aureoles are enormous, the length of the tip of my little finger, and I love sucking and biting them, and I pinched and tugged them, then played with her clitoris before I grabbed her fleshy hips and started fucking her bottom in earnest. She looked at me over her shoulder, smiling and gasping and nodding for me to fuck her harder.

Afterwards, I slept for a bit, but she woke me up and I fucked her again, and then slept again, and fucked her again ...

In the morning, she clung to me and kissed me, her eyes brimming, thanking me, and I stroked her naked body, and just as I was about to leave she went down on her knees and took my cock in her mouth again. When I left, she was still kneeling, looking at me it seemed adoringly, my semen running out of her mouth, and squeezing her breasts.

It mad me think that it's what we'll be doing before too long, Mum.

I can't wait!

Harry

PS Yes, please! Send me those photos of you being fucked – no, I don't mind you using the word – I like it!

Dearest darling

I'm so glad you liked the pictures, and here are the others.

I loved hearing about what they did for you, and about Anna, although I'm envious that she can have you, and I can't – yet!!!

When you come home we'll do all those things and more, but when I suck you in the morning you won't have to leave, but stay for some more! I can't wait either, my love.

It's funny – once again we seem to be thinking the same things. Your letter arrived early, and I thought about it in the shower, wishing you were there with me, soaping me, fucking me against the wall ... I fingered myself like mad, and had a mini orgasm, but I had to get dressed and go up to London to sign some papers at the solicitors.

It was a very warm day, and I put on a short blue denim skirt and a sleeveless white cotton blouse with several buttons left undone – recently, I've stopped wearing a bra, it makes me feel more sexy, and I like men looking at my breasts moving. The blouse wasn't thin enough to see through, but my nipples were pretty noticeable, especially as they stiffen at the slightest excuse. I carried a thin white cardigan, high-heeled black sandals, oh, and skimpy blue panties, and that was it – bare legs, of course.

Signing the papers didn't take very long, although the solicitor insisted on giving me coffee, mainly because he wanted to stare at me bare legs and my cleavage and my nipples jutting against my blouse, I suspect! Anyway, I gave him a good show, and then strolled around for a bit, wondering what to do, and maybe go and see a film or something.

I happened to glance in the window of a bookshop, and my God, there was a young man flicking through a book, and he looked exactly like you, darling! I went in and moved around a bit, until I ended up beside him. I squinted at the book he was looking at, and saw that it was Delta of Venus, by Anais Nin.

I let my breast brush against his arm. 'It's very erotic,' I murmured. 'You should buy it – it gives you a good idea of how women think about sex.'

He looked at me, and I thrilled – it was exactly the way you used to look at me when I knew I'd excited you.

'I'd rather a woman told me herself,' he said, 'but if you recommend it I'll get it anyway.'

He glanced down at me breast, which was still nudging against his arm. 'And perhaps you'd let me buy you a coffee or something, and you can tell me more about it.'

I didn't know if he meant the book or sex, and I didn't care. I told him I'd just had coffee, but he could buy me a glass of wine, and he paid for the book and we left.

We found a wine bar near by, and he bought us both a large glass of wine and we sat at a small low table. It was impossible to put our legs under it, so I crossed mine, letting my skirt ride up, and I saw him staring at my bare thighs.

I told him a bit about the book, and that it was a famous classic erotic work, and couldn't resist saying that Anais Nin had had sex with her father, and I asked him if he'd ever thought about sex with his mother. His eyes flickered, and I knew that he had.

It was just about lunchtime, and he suggested a sandwich, and we chatted some more, and I told him that sometimes Anais Nin had sex with four lovers in one day, and he asked me if I'd ever hand that many. And I laughed and said a lot more. He bought another couple of glasses of wine, and when he came back to the table, he moved close so that our legs touched, and he kept looking at my nipples, which just made them harder.

Then I told him about what Clive had said about lots of people probably having and incestuous relationship, and that I had a son who was working abroad, and kept writing to me saying how much he wanted my body.

'I don't blame him,' he said, and he told me his name was Jonathan, and then he put his hand on my bare thigh. I covered his hand with mine, and said that I wanted you too, and that his mother probably wanted him, and he blushed, and said that they'd had sex a few times, and sometimes went away for a weekend together as man and wife.

Then he looked into my eyes and said he wanted me. I moved his hand further up my thigh and said I wanted him, too, and we finished our wine and left. There was a small, cheap looking hotel just across the street, and we went in and said we wanted a room for a few hours. The woman behind the desk didn't look surprised, and I guessed that we weren't the first clients who just came for the afternoon without luggage.

The room was small but clean, and as soon as we were inside Jonathan started kissing me. We undressed each other, and he started kissing my breasts, and I stroked his cock and then kissed it. We carried on like that for a while, and then he climbed on top of me and I put his cock in me.

He started fucking me like mad, and when he finally exploded into me he cried out: 'Mummy!' and it was that as much as anything that gave me a fantastic orgasm!

After we'd rested he fucked me again, and then to my disappointment he said he had a train to catch. I went with him to the station and gave him my phone number, and he kissed me and squeezed my breast in full view of everybody, and I didn't care, and he said he'd read the book on the train and think of me.

It was still early, so I went up to Notting Hill. Did you know I was a member of an art film house there? They were showing a film about Ancient Rome that seemed to have everything, men, women, girls, boys, you name it, so I went in.

The film was everything I expected, and more. As I found a seat, a woman was sucking a boy's cock while he was stretched out on a divan. There were lots of lovely close-ups, and guess who I thought of??? It turned out she was his mother, which was even more exciting, and there were scenes of them naked together in a sunken bath, and lots of them fucking. They may have been actors, but they seemed to love it – the sex wasn't simulated, and there lots of shots of him coming. Her husband – the boy's father – fucked her too (often), as well as guards and slaves, and the boy fucked several girl slaves, not to mention his grandmother. There was a lovely orgy scene, with everybody fucking everyone else, and there was a gorgeous black woman slave, about seven feet tall. She was naked, and she whipped a white girl slave, and made her kiss her breasts, and then she lay down and pushed the girl's face between her legs. It made me shiver, wishing that I was the girl (did I tell you that my black lover used to call me his white slut? He was often rough with me – I loved that), and I slipped my finger into my blouse and stroked my nipple.

Anyway, between the fucking on screen I glanced around – the place was about half full, and there were lots of couples around, some of them men with boys, and a couple of them were bent over sucking the men's cocks, and men playing with boys' cocks. Along the row there were two women, and one of them glanced at me, but her girlfriend pulled her face round and started to kiss her.

The flickering light reflected from the screen made my bare legs and arms gleam, and before long, a man moved to sit beside me. I glanced at him, and he seemed well-dressed and quite handsome, and I didn't object when he put his hand on my leg. Then he took my hand and put it on his groin, and he had a hell of an erection. I had to struggle to get his cock out, and I started to masturbate him.

After a while he groaned and took out his handkerchief, and God, didn't he come! A lot of it spilled over me hand, but I didn't care, and I played with him as he softened. Then he put his arm round me and played with my breasts, and asked if we could go somewhere. I let him kiss me, but said I wanted to see the end of the film, and he put his hand inside my blouse and played with my breasts and I toyed with his cock and got him hard again and made him come again.

The film ended with the husband getting killed, and the boy married his mother. There was another mini-orgy at the wedding feast, and then guess what? The boy and his wife/mother went to bed, and surprise, surprise, he fucked her!

We left the cinema, and he wanted to go somewhere and do me, but I was getting hungry, and told him he could take me to dinner, so we went to a Chinese place and had something to eat. He said he name was Michael – he was pretty boring, but he kept looking at me and putting his hand on my leg, and then we went up an alley. He had some condoms, and he fucked me against the wall, but he came much too soon, and then he put me in a taxi to the station.

The train was nearly empty, and I sat in a carriage with just an old man of about seventy-five or eighty. I sat opposite him, and saw him staring at my breasts and legs, and I crossed my legs and eased my skirt up so that the old chap could see more of my thighs, and his eyes practically bulged.

As soon as the train pulled out of the station, I moved over and sat beside him and put his hand on my thigh, and he gulped, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down, and I took his cock out and started rubbing it. He put his hand inside my blouse and felt my breast, and I had to rub him for what seemed like hours – my wrist was aching like hell before at last he came. He jerked and groaned as I produced a trickle of semen, and for a moment I was afraid I'd given him a heart attack, but he was OK, and just then we came into a station. Some other people came in, and I put my cardigan across his lap and kept playing with his limp cock with his hand still on my thigh and my skirt right up, enjoying the way they stared at us.

Dearest, writing to you like this makes me want to be fucked so badly I could scream! I'm going to put on a dress, with nothing under it, although I'll leave the plug up my bottom, and then go and post this letter, and then pick up a man to fuck me – being fucked with the plug in is lovely!

God, I am a slut, aren't I, darling? I suppose I always have been, but I tried to hide it from you until now, but somehow I don't think you mind, and I'm YOUR slut!

I do love you so much, dearest, and wish so much it was you who is going to fuck me tonight..

Your slut and mother.

Mum, you glorious, beautiful slut, I can't tell you how much I love you!

I read your marvellous letter, and didn't bother to masturbate, but went into town and went straight to Anna.

Poor Anna! We went up to a room, and I practically tore her robe off her, and kissed her madly, and then slapped her face. Like you, she likes men to be rough with her sometimes, and I've often spanked her, but she saw the look on my face, and she got a silk whip and handed it to me, smiling expectantly. I whipped her plump bottom, and her thighs, and then her heavy breasts and her belly, and between her legs, and she kept saying yes, yes, and oui, oui, and then I fucked her. God, did I fuck her!

I'd taken your letter with me, and I read it again while she sucked me, and then I fucked her again – you get the idea. She was quivering and sobbing, clawing at me, kissing me, and I slapped her again, and read your letter while she masturbated me, and then, well, I fucked her, and fucked her bottom, hoping that you'd found a man who did everything you wanted.

I've re-lived every word of your letter, and there's so much I want to ask you. I want to know about your black lover, and ALL the men who've had you (and the women, too!), and when you started to have sex, and became a slut, and be rough with you for not encouraging me to seduce you, an above all to fuck you, my darling, my mother.

And I want to see you with those girls, and watch you being fucked, and then fuck you again.

But the reason I'm writing is to tell you that I went to the personnel office and said that I needed to go home on urgent family business, and they gave me an advance of ten days leave!

I've booked a flight for tomorrow morning, so – I'll deliver this letter in person!

I'll strip you naked, and watch you read it, and – use your imagination, my mother who I've loved all my life, and who is going to get fucked as she's never been fucked before.

Now, come to bed, darling - this erection won't wait any longer!

Harry

parabolus
parabolus
588 Followers
12