Dear Professor, I Love You!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our lips met again and my hands traveled down to his pants. I undid his belt and pants; we stood up without parting lips. His pants fell around his ankles and he stepped out of them. He started messing with my tie belt; after a few seconds I helped and while I took my skirt off he ran his fingers through my hair and cupped my face in his hands.

We moved toward the bedroom never coming up for air, stringing our underwear down the hall. He paused right in front of his bed and looked me up and down, moaned, and pushed me down on the bed. He put a knee on each side of me and came toward my face. We kissed again. I rolled him over, got on top of him, and kissed down his neck, down his chest, and concentrated on his nipples. His moaning told me I was on the right track. I moved further down tracing the indentation in the middle of his stomach down to his belly button and past; teasing him for a while. I moved up his body until my pussy was right over his rock hard 7-inch cock. I rubbed his dick against my clit and slid him inside of me. “Are you sure?”

“Ben, I couldn’t be more sure.” I held his hands above his head on either side and pushed myself down until all 7 inches of him were buried inside me. I started to swivel my hips and pulled up until he was nearly out of me. Then, slowly back down and up again and down. Then, I tightened my muscles around his cock several times and started to bounce up and down on his pole faster and faster, harder and harder. I slid my legs further apart and leaned closer to him so my tits were dangling above his mouth. He sucked them and I put his hand between my legs and started flicking my clit with his finger. “Finger my clit. Oh my god! Oh yes, please make me cum Ben! Make me scream your name.” I could feel my orgasm building up. I reached behind me and started playing with Ben’s balls. They immediately tensed up.

“Baby, I’m gonna cum.” Just hearing those words out of his mouth shot a wave of ecstasy through my body. Ben became very vocal. Then, just as an extremely intense orgasm gripped me I felt cum shooting into my body. I screamed his name and moaned and screamed some more. The feeling of his cum only intensified my orgasm. We were both shaking, my pussy muscles milking Ben’s dick for everything he had. I fell on top of him and neither of us could move. I stayed there for about twenty minutes. I pulled him out of me and laid down next to him on the bed. He slid down and pushed my legs apart, pulled my lips open, licked me from my hole to my clit. “Wow! You taste awesome.” He came back up and laid down next to me. We made love four more times that night. We have been inseparable ever since. I love him, he loves me, and there is no doubt that we will be together forever.

12