Dear Random Soul Ch. 01

Story Info
My wife is in love with a stripper named Thor.
1.4k words
2.89
68.4k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nick_Nice
Nick_Nice
18 Followers

Please forgive me if this missive seems disjointed. Sanity is not my strong suit. Last night my wife made a confession that has pierced me to the core. My only hope is that I will one day be able to sweep up the fragments of my shattered psyche and move on. But for now I am a broken man.

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Dexter Pym. I am the manager of the Safari Room, a snack bar and café located inside the monkey house of the city zoo. I am a productive member of society. I pay my bills, mow my lawn, and keep my hedges trimmed. I have been married to a beautiful woman named Maria for nearly a year. Until yesterday our marriage has been a dream.

The only smudge on our otherwise perfect life is that Maria has a checkered past. She's had plenty of boyfriends, to put it politely. I've come to accept this, but there is one ex-boyfriend who I wish I didn't know about. His name is Thor and he's a male stripper. I am still trying to get my head around that fact. When Maria told me about him I was greatly bothered. After all, male strippers are known for their large penises. My own penis is kind of average, or maybe even a bit smaller than average. I guess I felt intimidated. All I know is that I hate the idea of a man with a bigger dick having sex with my wife. But that is what happened and there's nothing I can do about it.

When Maria first mentioned Thor, back when we were dating, I asked her to never bring his name up again. She honored my request, and that was the last I'd heard of him. In fact, I'd almost forgotten about his existence. As I've said, our marriage has been picture perfect.

But all that changed last night. It pains me to write this but I must describe the conversation that Maria and I had just as it took place. We were sitting on the couch watching television when I looked over and noticed that Maria had on a pair of earrings that had disappeared a few months ago. I knew they'd been missing because she'd been very upset when she couldn't find them.

"I see you found your earrings," I said, simply making an observation. My wife returned my comment with a strange look. In her expression I detected alarm, but with a trace of relief underneath.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

Maria sighed and said "I didn't exactly find them."

"You didn't?" I was confused. "Then how do you have them?"

"Thor gave them back to me."

My heart stopped beating. There was that name. The name I hoped I would never hear again.

"Thor?"

She nodded. "That's right. I guess I should tell you. I still see him from time to time. I accidentally left the earrings at his place and he gave them back to me yesterday."

I was speechless. Gradually my heart began beating again and I was able to move my tongue.

"You said you still 'see him'. Does that mean that the two of you...have sex?"

Maria nodded. "That's all we do. Have sex. We don't really have anything in common. We just get together to fuck."

I had to fight hard just to keep from choking. But now that the cat was out of the bag I had to hear the whole thing.

"If you don't have anything in common, then why do you have sex with him?"

Her answer hit me like a bullet.

"Because I love his dick."

"Really?" I asked, my stomach tying itself in a knot.

My wife bit her lower lip. "Yes. I can't live without it."

"Do you...like it better than mine?"

"Do you really want to know?"

I nodded, steeling myself for the answer.

"I love your dick, Dexter," Maria put her hand on my knee. "I love it because it's part of you. But if you want me to answer your question honestly, I'd have to say that I love Thor's dick more. A lot more. It's like no contest. Sorry baby."

I felt sick. My brain was throbbing. But I had to know the whole truth. I asked her why she loved his dick so much.

"Because it's so big. When he fucks me he really fills me up inside. Please don't feel bad baby, but when Thor fucks me, I cum a thousand times harder."

"Is that all?" I asked, on the verge of crying.

"I also love the way his cum tastes. It's delicious."

The throbbing in my brain increased. I couldn't stand the thought of my wife's sweet lips - the lips that I kiss goodnight when I go to bed - wrapped around another man's dick. Let alone a dick bigger than mine. And the idea that she had let him cum in her mouth made me sick.

"I can't believe you suck his dick." My voice cracked from misery.

Maria looked me right in the eye and said: "If by 'suck his dick' you mean 'let him fuck my face', then yes. When I give Thor head he shoves his cock all the way down my throat. He fucks my face until I gag. He taught me how to deep throat. That's why I can deep throat your little dick, honey. It's because I've swallowed Thor's big dick about a hundred times."

I felt like throwing up. And yet I had to know more. I had to know every sordid detail.

"Do you let him put it in..."

I struggled to get the words out.

"Do I let him put it in my ass? Is that what you want to know?"

I nodded.

"Of course I do. You know how much I love having my ass fucked. Remember the first time you fucked me in the ass? Remember how your dick slid in so easily? That's because Thor had already stretched out my asshole with his fat cock. After having his big dick in my ass I can take your little dick without blinking."

I almost died right then. The idea of another man experiencing the joy of fucking Maria in the ass drove me insane. I could imagine how exquisite the tight ring of my wife's sphincter felt on his dick. In fact, the sensation would be better for him, since her ass would feel tighter around his much larger penis. A tear trickled down my cheek. All this time I had thought that I was the only one in the world who had known this wonderful feeling. I felt ready to faint. The only thing that kept me from blacking out entirely was the notion that Maria was telling me all of this because she had finally decided to cut off the relationship.

"So, are you going to stop seeing him?"

Maria actually laughed at me. It was a horrible sound, between the caw of a crow and a crazed cackle.

"Are you crazy?" she said. "Why would I stop seeing the man who gives me the best sex of my life? I'm sorry, baby, but when it comes to Thor and his big dick, I just don't have any self-control. I couldn't break up with him if I wanted to."

I wiped my runny nose with the back of my hand. "So what does that mean for us?"

"Well," she said. "If you force me to choose between the two of you...hmmm, how should I put this...my decision might not make you happy. But, if you can be open-minded and think about my needs for a change, then we can keep things just the way they are. I can let you fuck me with your little dick whenever you need it, and when I'm in the mood for something bigger and better, I can go to Thor."

Hearing her lay out the choice so bluntly was like having a grenade dropped inside my skull. I told Maria that I needed some time to think. Although I hate to admit it, I would go along with almost anything just to keep my wife happy. But at the same time my pride had been deeply wounded. Maria told me that I have one day to decide. So I need to tell her by tonight. That is why I am writing all of this down. I hope that by examining my feelings the solution would become apparent. But as of right now I'm even more confused. So if you're reading this, dear random soul, and you have an opinion on what I should do, please let me know. I could use some good advice.

Nick_Nice
Nick_Nice
18 Followers