Dear Random Soul Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nick_Nice
Nick_Nice
18 Followers

With her ass less than an inch from my nose, Maria opened her anus and let out a powerful blast. The fart sprayed my face with cum. I felt like Soupy Sales getting a pie smashed in his face. Hot semen dripped from my nose and lips. My eyelids were plastered shut. It was the ultimate degradation. I could hear Thor and Maria laughing like demons.

At that point I rolled over and cried myself to sleep, my tears mixing with the copious load that dripped from my face. When I woke up it was morning and the birds were chirping. My eyes were sealed shut but I could hear their sweet song. I tried to be grateful for the new day. After all, a new day is a new beginning. At least I hope it is.

So there you have it, folks. Out of the frying pan and into the fire. Now I'm really at wit's end. Should I leave my wife? I still think that under her inconsiderate treatment of me, she really does love me. And I don't want to throw away a good thing. On the other hand, I don't know if my fragile mind can take any more humiliation. Again, any helpful comments you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Nick_Nice
Nick_Nice
18 Followers
12