Dear Random Soul Ch. 03

Story Info
Thor and Maria take things way too far.
6.3k words
1.96
43.1k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nick_Nice
Nick_Nice
18 Followers

Before I begin, I have to express my gratitude to all the readers who left comments on my last post. Sometimes, when life is at its darkest, a complete stranger will shine a ray of light. I am happy to report that your "rays of light" have helped guide me through a very dark time. So, to all you random souls out there, thank you from the very bottom of my heart.

Of course, a few of you made disparaging comments as well. I put these comments in the "tough love" category. I know you all want the best for me. It must be frustrating to witness me make the same mistakes over and over again. All I can say is that I'm trying. And ALL of your comments, each and every one, make me want to try even harder.

To the reader who called me the "worst writer ever" I will make no attempt to dispute you. I will, however, point out that my posts are not "stories." They are episodes from my life. And as bad a writer as I may be, I am a real person with real problems. I'm not trying to win any writing contests. I'm trying to save my shattered sanity.

To the person who hoped I would "fade into obscurity," you can take solace in the fact that I did fade, nearly to the point of non-existence. But as I was poised on the precipice of total oblivion, something in me fought against the darkness. I clawed my way back to reality and now I stand once again in your midst.

Finally, one or two of you have implied that I am not being truthful. Let me state for the record: The tale I am telling you is true. Or essentially true. Yes, I exaggerate from time to time. And, yes, I occasionally use metaphors. But I do these things to expose elusive truths that facts alone cannot reveal.

But enough of this blather. Let me recap the events. My loving wife Maria has been having an affair with a male stripper named Thor. Thor's dick is much bigger than mine, which causes me to feel inferior. He is also an insufferable jerk. I agreed to let my wife keep seeing him, but only because she threatened to leave me. Then I made the mistake of letting her invite him over for dinner. It was a truly awful experience. Thor had sex with my wife as I watched and made her orgasm several times. I was devastated. And when I started to cry, he used my tears to lubricate his penis. As for my loving wife, instead of comforting me, she took a sick delight in farting in my face, spraying my tear-stained visage with her lover's semen. I have never felt so degraded.

As I write this I find myself faced with a terrible truth: my loving wife enjoys seeing me humiliated. I would do anything to make her happy, and for this reason I have allowed myself to be bullied for her amusement. Is this healthy? Absolutely not. I recognize that I have a problem. But I still believe I can find my way back out of this mess.

After the events that I described in my last post, my wife started acting a little nicer towards me. For a while she was the loving wife that I remember. She even gave me a few hugs. It was during this happy period that I read all the comments on my earlier posts. One helpful reader pointed out that my wife was a highly-sexual woman and suggested that I purchase a dildo to keep her happy. Thank you, kind reader. That is a most excellent idea. I want you to know that I took your advice to heart.

I took a trip to the local adult bookstore. As I perused the products they had on sale I remembered my wife's hurtful comment about my dick being smaller than any dildo. Scanning the shelves, I realized that she was right. My dick was smaller than the tiniest butt-plug.

Dear random soul, if you don't already know this, let me re-state the obvious. Having a little dick is the worst curse a man can have. I would gladly have my arms and legs amputated if it meant adding even a quarter inch to my penis. After all, what is a man without a big dick? I know what some of you are thinking. You're asking yourselves: Would having a bigger dick really improve my inner well-being?

Of course it would!

By why torture myself thinking about what I can't have? Instead I will focus on an attainable goal: namely, keeping my wife happy. To make a long story short, I ended up buying the biggest dildo they had. I took it back to the car and gift-wrapped it. I used wrapping paper with little pink hearts on it, to make my intentions perfectly clear. Having taken this first step, I was starting to feel a little better about myself. As I drove home I heard the song "Straighten up and Fly Right" by Nat King Cole. I turned it up and sang along. Do you know that one? It's an oldie but a goodie.

I felt better than I had in weeks. But as I drove up to the house my heart sank. Thor's Thunderbird was parked in our driveway. I had to park my car way up the street and walk several blocks to get back to the house. Rather than let myself in with the key, I decided to knock on the door. I knew Maria would be upset if I just barged in.

Before we go inside I must advise the reader. What you are about to read involves my loving wife, but it is not your average Loving Wife tale. What you are about to read is a nosedive into the depths of Hell. My experience has surpassed mere tragedy and has become a hall of horrors. What sort of horrors, you ask? Degradation, domination, and a blurring of the real. An unprecedented probing of orifice and Id. Yes, all of that and a bit of homoerotic hoodoo besides. I mention this in due diligence, so that the unsuspecting reader will have some idea of what lay in store. If you are absolutely sure that the details of my ordeal will not affect you, by all means press on. But if you have even the slightest misgiving, I urge you to stop reading. You may be saving yourself from a night of unpleasant dreams.

I knocked for several minutes. When Maria finally answered the door my mouth opened in a gasp. My wife was wearing her shortest black skirt, her fishnet stockings, and her six-inch high-heels, along with a top that barely concealed her breasts. For a split second I was elated, but then I realized she had dressed this way for Thor.

Although I felt a little discouraged, I was still excited about giving Maria her present -- the giant dildo that I would use to make her happy. My plan was to wait until Thor departed and then unveil the gift that would restore our sex-life. This thought kept me from being totally crestfallen.

Maria remained silent as she let me in. I put the gift-wrapped box on the foyer table and walked into the living room. I immediately saw Thor sprawled naked on our couch, with his cock dangling between his legs. Even in its flaccid state his penis was enormous.

Maria sat next to Thor and put her arm around his shoulder. I pulled the ottoman over. My wife didn't even glance at me. She was completely absorbed with her boyfriend. The two of them rubbed their noses and kissed. My heart shriveled to the size of a prune. After they nuzzled for a minute, Maria finally looked in my direction.

"Dexter, I'm so happy!" Her brown eyes twinkled.

I tried to smile. "Why is that, dear?"

"Thor bought me a gift!"

My heart shriveled even smaller.

"And what might that be?" I asked, forcing the words from my throat.

"Let's find out!"

She picked up a gift-wrapped box and started to unwrap it. She tore off the paper, opened the box, and pulled out a dog collar.

"It's lovely!" she squealed.

Thor smiled. "It's to show the whole world that I own you."

I swallowed dryly as my wife -- the woman of my dreams -- threw her arms around her lover and gave him a long and passionate kiss.

My heart was in the pit of my stomach. My loving wife was giving herself body and soul to another man.

I watched in dismay as Thor put the dog collar around my wife's neck and then attached the collar to a leash.

"Stand up," he growled.

Maria obeyed without hesitation.

Thor appraised my wife with an evil glint in his eyes. "Take your clothes off."

My wife stripped out of her slutty clothes as her lover held her leash. By this point I was relegated to the role of silent observer. Neither my wife nor Thor seemed to care that I was in the room.

Although I was disgruntled, my heart lifted as I watched Maria undress. The sight of her naked flesh stirred a restless craving inside me. My wife's body is perfect. Her breasts are perky, her legs are shapely, and her ass is as round as a peach.

Thor gave her butt a hard smack. "Bark like a dog."

My wife cupped her hands like little paws. Arrf! Arrf!

"Now get on your hands and knees."

Maria did as Thor told her. When she was on all fours he held out his hand. She crawled over and licked his palm. Pleased with my wife's behavior, Thor got up from the couch and led her along on the leash. I watched from the ottoman as he led her around the living room and then into the kitchen. Although I was mortified, I got up to follow them.

Inside the kitchen, Thor started opening up cabinets while Maria sat on the floor, panting with her tongue out.

Thor tossed my wife a marshmallow. It bounced off her nose and landed on the floor. My wife scuttled across the tiles and picked it up with her lips. She chewed it and swallowed it and then gave another little bark.

"Good doggy," Thor said and patted my wife on the head.

Maria looked up at her lover, spellbound by his macho confidence. I recognized that a hierarchy had been formed. Thor was at the top of the pyramid. Maria was beneath him. And I was beneath Maria. Although my wife was mostly oblivious to my existence I could tell that she still enjoyed watching me suffer. I was so smitten by her that even this most tenuous of connections was enough to give me hope.

Thor looked in the refrigerator and opened a jar of head cheese. He forked a hunk of the stuff into a bowl and put the bowl on the floor. Maria shocked me by putting her face in the bowl and scarfing it up like a hungry animal.

I felt ill. Watching my wife demean herself for the pleasure of her big-dicked boyfriend was more than my brain could handle.

"Are you still hungry, little doggie?" Thor asked.

Arff! Maria barked.

"I'm glad to hear that. Because I've got another snack for you."

The big-dicked goon put his foot on the rung of a kitchen stool. Then he reached back and pulled his ass cheeks apart. The air in the room suddenly smelled like a sewer. It was obvious that Thor did a less than adequate job of cleaning himself. My wife crawled across the kitchen floor. To my intense disgust, she put her tongue in Thor's anus and started licking it. As I watched, transfixed, Maria licked his butthole inside and out and dragged her tongue up and down his crack, cleaning every inch of his ass with her tiny pink tongue.

As odd as it may sound, I became wistful. With a tear in my eye I recalled that Maria had licked my asshole once, a long time ago, back when we'd first met. It was at the Holiday Inn in Kingsport, Rhode Island. That half-minute of bliss remains the highlight of my life. But now it was evident that Maria had given me a lackluster rim-job. Watching her lick Thor's ass, I had ample evidence of what she could do with her tongue. Sloppy slurps filled the room. I could tell how much my wife adored her boyfriend by how eagerly she rimmed his anus.

Thor smiled in his evil bastard way. "How's my ass taste?"

"It tastes delicious," Maria said, pulling her face from his ass crack. "Just like chocolate."

"Good. Now put your tongue back in. I feel a fart coming."

My wife swiftly reinserted her tongue. Suddenly Thor's butthole opened and a sonorous fart came out. Maria kept licking, even as the wind from Thor's anus made her eyelashes flutter.

After she endured this rudeness Maria sat back. Ass-hairs were plastered to her nose and lips, along with streaks of grime. I couldn't believe that a woman so befouled could feel even a semblance of pride, but my wife smiled brightly, gloating in her own degradation.

"Hey Maria," Thor said with a smirk. "Why don't you give your husband a kiss?"

"That's a great idea." Maria turned and looked up at me. "What do you say, Dexter? Are you ready for a little smooch?"

My face was wet with tears. Everything I'd seen thus far had left me shell-shocked. I looked at my degraded wife and felt my soul being torn in two. I desperately wanted to kiss her, to show her how much I loved her. At the same time I felt like vomiting.

Maria stood up and puckered her lips. I could smell Thor's atrocious funk as her face came closer. Almost against my will, I prepared for her kiss. The moment our lips touched Maria pushed her tongue into my mouth. A foulness beyond description assaulted my taste-buds. Maria kept her tongue in my mouth. Despite my revulsion, I began to feel pangs of love. After a minute -- easily a record for our longest kiss ever -- my wife pulled back and looked at me.

"You freak!" she hissed. "Look at yourself in the mirror!"

I turned my head and gasped. What I saw reflected in the polished glass made my stomach turn. Curly hairs from Thor's butthole were stuck to my face and a circle of grime was smeared around my mouth. Fresh tears began pouring down my face.

Over my shoulder I could see Maria glaring at me with hateful eyes. Could I still think of this woman as my loving wife? After all, if she was no longer my "Loving Wife" I might have to move this true tale to another category. Although I couldn't sure that she loved me, I could sense the feverish thrill she got from my humiliation. That, for me, was enough. More than anything, I just wanted Maria to be happy, even at the expense of my own happiness. Even at the expense of my sanity.

Thor was standing next to her, stroking his massive cock. A drop of pre-cum appeared at the tip of the purple head. I could tell that he too was enjoying my degradation.

"You're a brown clown on the wrong side of town!" he laughed.

Thor turned back to Maria and tugged on her leash. "Get back on your hands and knees. I'm gonna fuck you up the ass."

My wife got on all fours and put her ass up in air. Thor gave his erection another stroke and positioned the gleaming head at her rear entrance. Then he grabbed my wife's hips and pulled her onto his slab. Somehow Maria's anus expanded to accept him.

Thor proceeded to pound my wife's ass with great force. As Maria got used to the assault her initial discomfort turned to pleasure and then -- to my dismay -- her pleasure turned into a scream of ecstasy. I writhed in torment knowing that my wife was making this sound for another man.

After a few minutes Thor slowed down. There was a wet sucking sound as he dragged his cock out of Maria's rectum.

"Hey buddy," he called to me. "Come over here and take a look at this."

I inched forward.

"Have you ever seen a butthole stretched open that wide?"

He pointed at the yawning chasm that was my wife's asshole. I shook my head. No, I'd never seen anything like it.

"Neat, isn't it?"

I had to agree. Maria's gaping ass was beautiful, in a strange way.

"Look at all that velvety smoothness."

He put his finger inside Maria's butthole and dragged it along the lining of her rectum. When he pulled his finger back out it was dripping with slime. He put his finger in his mouth and sucked it.

"Mmmmmm." He closed his eyes and lost himself for a few seconds as he savored the taste. Then he opened his eyes back up and looked at me.

"Hey buddy, do me a favor and get me a flashlight."

I hurried over to the junk drawer. I had to respect the hierarchy, even if it meant being the fetch-it boy. I found the flashlight and brought it back to Thor. He clicked the flashlight on and aimed the beam inside Maria's ass.

"Wow!" he said with awe in his voice. "You can see way up inside her. Come over and take a look!"

I got down on my knees and looked up Maria's ass. The view was breathtaking. My wife's rectum was a smooth pink tunnel.

"Watch this." Thor handed the flashlight back and then made a fist. He proceeded to push his fist into her ass.

"Pretty cool, huh? Just like a sock puppet." He laughed. "Hey buddy, did you ever think that one day you would watch someone use your wife as a sock puppet?"

I shook my head no.

"Let that be a lesson for you. You never know what kinds of wonderful things life has in store."

He laughed again. I couldn't tell if he was joking or not. He began to move his arm back and forth, fist-fucking my wife while she made the most guttural noises you could imagine.

"Hey, there's a little trick I want to show you."

Maria burped as Thor proceeded to insert his entire forearm. As I watched, my wife's features took on a strange cast, as if they were under the control of a puppeteer. Maria winked and smiled and clacked her teeth, but in a way that was wholly unlike her normal self. My worry turned to panic. I shifted from one foot to the other. How much longer could I stand by and watch this goon abuse my wife?

"Stop it!" I screamed and pounded on Thor's arm. But instead of hurting him, my punches only made him laugh.

Maria began whistling a Nat King Cole song. That was too much. I gathered all my strength, wound up my arm, and gave Thor as hard a punch as I was able. My fist bounced off his back like an acorn.

"What's the big idea?" Thor laughed heartily. He pulled his forearm back out of Maria's ass.

My wife seemed to regain her senses. As soon as she got her bearings she hissed in my direction.

"Yeah Dexter! What's the big idea!?!"

"But, but, but..." I stammered as I tried to find the words. "He was hurting you!"

"Oh come on," Thor chuckled. "I was just having some fun. Besides, I didn't even get to do my trick."

"Why do you have to ruin everything?" Maria screamed.

"Calm down, honey." Thor said softly. "He didn't mean anything by it..."

"I know," she huffed. "It's just that he's such a loser. I can't stand him."

Allow me to pause, dear reader, to counter any objections the more skeptical of you might raise. The truth is that I exaggerated slightly just a moment ago when I described Maria's facial contortions. But I only did so to make a point, which is that I was worried about her safety and dismayed by certain fluctuations in her character. To convey the intensity of my emotions I had to exaggerate, but again, only slightly. So to my more skeptical readers, I hope you will think twice before you accuse me of telling tall tales. Yes, I occasionally exaggerate. And yes, I occasionally resort to metaphor to lend color to a drab reality. But these liberties are necessary if I mean to convey the truth. I have said it before, and I will say it again. The tale I am telling you is essentially true.

Maria continued to berate me. She informed me that the way Thor treated her was the way a real man treats a woman. If she was in danger, she said, then so be it. It was a good kind of danger, she insisted. It was exciting. And why shouldn't she have some excitement. Especially since she was stuck in a humdrum marriage with a loser for a husband.

In her torrent she revealed that the only reason she stayed with me is because I support her financially. If we got divorced, she explained, she would get half of my life savings. But that wasn't very much, she said bitterly, and after a year she'd have to get a job. And that, she declared, was simply not an option. Hence she was trapped. The only way to make her lackluster existence bearable, she said, was to play around with other men. It hurt to hear her say such things, but the fact is that her sentiments didn't come as a complete surprise. When she was finished airing her frustrations Thor looked over at me.

"Are you ready for my trick?"

I folded my arms. I didn't know what kind of a trick he had in mind, but I had a hunch that I wouldn't like it.

In a flash Thor knelt down behind my wife and, using his muscular hands, stretched her anus open even wider than before. Then he put his head inside. As I watched, dumbstruck, Thor lifted his arms and wriggled his torso until half of his body had disappeared inside my wife. He kept wriggling and managed to get the rest of his bulk inside her. I blinked as his toes retreated into darkness. Maria's anus snapped back to its original shape.

Nick_Nice
Nick_Nice
18 Followers
12