Dear Season

Story Info
Alien visitors drop by for a little hunting.
5k words
4.35
78.2k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunting season was almost over. One more day. I had guided so damn many city slickers this year, I was looking forward to some rest and quiet. Not having to answer stupid question or trying to stop them from shooting themselves or someone else had been hell. I'm somewhat of a loner anyway. Crowds bother me. Make me feel trapped, almost suffocating.

The last day was with a real smart-ass. He thought he knew everything. If you didn't believe it, all you had to do was just ask him. As usual, I put him in a good spot over-looking a major feeding area for deer. One hunting rule I always live by is that you don't shoot doe's (female deer).

As we set there watching the clearing, a group of deer appeared, as if out of nowhere. I understood why they were called the "ghost of the forest." One minute they aren't there, the next minute they are. This bozo didn't hesitate. He threw up his gun and took aim. Seeing this I lunged for him and knocked the gun from his hands as it discharged.

"You stupid son-of-a-bitch," he shouted. "I had the deer right in my sights."

I reached and grabbed him by the collar and shook him like a rag.

"I told you before, you do not kill doe's," I screamed.

"Fuck you," he yelled. "I want my money back."

I grabbed the money from my wallet and threw it at him. He picked it up and left, cussing me as he went.

I settled back against the tree and relaxed. Setting there enjoying the sounds of the woods, I felt something wet and soft touch my lips. Opening my eyes, I found myself gazing into the eyes of a beautiful female deer. Startled, I was completely immobilised. She looked at me a minute and then I swear to God she spoke.

"I want to think you for saving us from that hunter," she said.

I looked at her wide eyed and said, "Now wait a minute, deer can't talk."

"No, deer cannot talk but as you will see we are not deer," she said. "We are visitors to your world and this is only our disguise."

Now I'm a normal grown intelligent man. Usually not surprised by much of anything but this was a completely different ball game. I just sat there and looked at her. Soon the rest of the "herd" gathered around me. I guess there were six or seven all together.

"What do you mean by not being from my world," I ask? "Where are you from?"

"We will explain all that later but first, let us do this," she said.

As I sat there with my mouth hanging open, they all, one by one transformed back into their original forms. As each one changed, in the deer's place stood a beautiful female. I mean a person! You know, a female person. Women! Naked women!!!! Standing only about 4 foot tall. But still all woman!

All shapes and sizes. Some slender, some big, some short, some tall, but all beautiful.

My dick was immediately trying with all it's might to break out of my pants form looking at all these naked babes. But I had to keep my cool.

"We've been away from our planet for a very long time," she said. "You see, we crash landed here sometime ago, when our craft developed some sort of main booster failure. Since we did not want to be discovered, we took the shape of the first thing we saw. These animals. They are nice but we got tired of the ones with horns mounting us all the time. I mean, it wasn't bad at first but there extensions aren't big enough. Also we didn't know humans would be trying to kill them."

"Wait a minute now," I said. "If you can take their forms, how do I know what I am seeing is really what you look like?"

"Oh, we are as you see us now," she said. " We come from a planet called Ikon. I am known as Zon, (the shortest one with the big tits) the leader of this group. These others are Hon, (the tallest one) Zee (the redhead) Sha (the blonde) Che (the beautiful brunette) Rah (the dark skinned girl) and this is Zen, our youngest (with huge tits and nipples). We would like to ask your help."

By then I was surrounded by them and all I could see was pussy. Every size, shape and color, looking me right square in the eyes.

Not moving my eyes from this sight, I ask, "What can I do?"

"Would you help repair our craft so we might get back to our world," she pleaded. "We would be glad to make it worth your while."

"Sure," I said. "If I can help, I would be glad to. Where is it located?"

"Not far. Only about three of your planets sun's walk from here," she replied.

"OK -- look, I will have to go back to my place and get some tools and food before we go," I said. "Then we can leave in the morning."

"I will send one of us to accompany you and the rest of us will wait here for your return," she said. "Rah! You go and help this human in any way he needs, we will wait in the woods here until your return."

"Zon, my name is Mat. Mat Jackson and if you don't mid a suggestion, it would be best if you didn't stay as you are but take a different form. Say as a bird or rabbit or something that won't be hunted or killed," I said.

"Good Mat Jackson, thank you for your concern," she said. "Please hurry back."

Rah and I left the clearing and headed back to my truck. Once I started the engine, her eyes became round as saucers.

"What is this machine," she asked?

"This is a truck," I said. "It's a means for us to travel on this planet."

Then it hit me. Here I am driving down the road with a naked woman sitting beside me. I touched her shoulder and told her that she had better lie down so no one could see her. She laid over and put her head on my thigh. As if by instinct, my hand came to rest on her tit. Almost immediately, she started moving her body and hips. I grasp her nipple between my fingers, rolling and pinched it. Her entire being shook with pleasure. She took something out of a bag and pointed it towards my crotch. I heard a -zap-, and instantly felt a cool breeze on my dick. Looking down, I saw I had no pants on. My cock was rock hard and standing straight up. She looked at it and grabbed it with her small hands and engulfed it with her mouth in one swift motion. The sensation was almost unbearable. I fought to keep the truck on the road. I could feel her tongue and the back of her throat as she sucked on my cock. I reached down and ran my hand between her legs. Parting the black bush and finding her swollen dark lips, I started rubbing her. She went crazy. Bucking against my hand as if she was trying to stuff it completely up inside her. Just as quickly, she jumped up and straddled my hips. She slid down and impelled herself on my cock. God, she was tight. Tighter than when I felt her with my hand. I pulled of the side of the road and shut off the engine. Rah grabbed both of her tits and stuffed them into my mouth. I sucked on her elongated dark nipples for all I was worth. Immediately I felt something hot and sweet squirt into my mouth. I wanted to pull away but couldn't. I felt I just couldn't get enough of it.

My head started spinning. I pulled back from her and saw that she had her hand down on her pussy, ramming it in and out. How can this be happening? I was in her pussy. Or was I? I ran my hands behind her and found that I was in her ass-hole. Not in her pussy. Then it felt like I was changing. Getting much bigger. I looked down and saw the head of my dick slide up between her cunt lips. She must have doped me with what ever came out of her tits. I felt I was still buried in her ass. She then moved up off of my cock and I stared in shock. I now had two cocks. Two huge cocks!

"What's happening," I shouted? "What did you do to me?"

"I did nothing to you Mat," she said. "You drank of my juices and what ever your were thinking about at that time happens, but only for short time"

I thought back to what I had been thinking about when I sucked her tits. I had wished I had two giant cocks so I could fuck her in both of her openings.

"Rah, how can this be," I ask? "It's not possible."

"Yes, on my world everything is possible," she quietly said. "Now please do me with both of them, it's been so long."

I quickly guided both cocks back into her. With a scream she slammed herself down on me. God the feeling was unreal. I could feel both cocks rubbing against each other and it was causing her to come like I had never seen. Her liquid ran down my balls, and formed a huge puddle where I was setting. She was holding on to my shoulders, grinding her pussy hard against me screaming,

"GOOD-GOOOOD. OHHHHH -I AM JACKING-IMMMM JA-JA-JA-JACKINGGGGGG-AUGHHHHHHHHH-YESSSSSSS!!!!"

I then felt myself starting to come (or jacking as she had called it). It felt like I had two pistons working in her. First one would squirt and then the other. Back and forth, over and over I spasmed. Never had I come so much. I must have passed out. When I came to, she was setting on my lap looking at me.

"Damn you are wonderful," I said.

"No, you are the one that has pleasured me like no one else ever has," she said. "Rah thanks you. I think maybe you have given me a present inside forever."

What the hell she meant by that was beyond me. With that, she leaned forward and kissed me. I had never been kissed with so much feeling before in my life. Also, by then my second cock had disappeared.

We picked up what tools and supplies I thought I would need and headed back to the clearing. When we got there I noticed there was no one there. I called Zon's name and was surprised when bears, mountain lions, birds and other animals came towards us. As they neared us, they changed back into the beautiful small women.

I told them to get in and we could drive to the sight of their craft if they would show me the way. With Zon and Zee in the front with me and the rest in the back, we started across country. I could see the other girls crowd around Rah, listening to her as she rubbed her stomach. They all looked at me smiling.

Suddenly, from out of no where, Zon turned to me and said more as a matter of fact than not, "Mat, you have mated with Rah."

Looking at her I answered, "Yes, but it couldn't be helped."

"I know but not you realise this means that the others will want the same from you," she said.

"Everyone of them," I ask? "You too?"

"Yes, I also will want to sample you," she said.

"How and when will all this take place," I ask? "Or should I even ask?"

"We will stop soon," she said. "Then it will start. I can set up a schedule or you can choose which prefer to be first."

"Why don't we let them decide who will be first and so on," I sighed. "I don't want it to sound like it's an order or they have to get on a list."

We drove for another of couple of hours and during that the one called Zee was rubbing her nipples and smiling at me. "Somehow" I knew who would be next.

We finally pulled off the road, into a stand of secluded trees as the sun was just starting to disappear.. By the time I slid of the truck, I had a raging hardon. The women made themselves busy trying to prepare something to eat, I wondered off to a small stream to bathe. I removed my clothes and submerged myself in the cool water. I looked up after a few minutes and saw Zee standing there. Out from behind her stepped Sha. Two for the price of one. I wondered what was in store for me now.

I stood up in all my glory and wade out of the water towards them. As I stepped out, I was met by Zee who plastered herself to me. My hard cock was slapping my belly as I gently lifted her up to my 6 foot 6 height and kissed her. Slowly I lowered her until I heard her sharp intake of breath and felt a tight warm, wet glove engulf my dick.

She at once started bouncing up and down on me while I held her and ran a finger in and out of her ass. The sounds she was making were indescribable but I could tell she was enjoying what I was doing. I was getting weak kneed so I lowered myself to the ground, never loosing contact with her. She continued to ride me like a horse. I happen to look up and standing over me was Sha. I licked my lips and she at once got the message. So far I hadn't sucked on either girls tits so I thought I would be working with just plain good old-fashioned sex.

Sha squatted down over my face and I immediately started licking her clit and pussy. Each time I passed my tongue over her clit. She would scream. Finally not being able to stand any more I rammed my tongue deep up inside her cunt while rubbing each girls tits at the same time. Both were making weird noises and screaming.

YESSSS! MOREEEEE! GIVE ME MOREEEE! OHHHHH GOOOOOD. YESSSS-YESSSSSSSS! GIVE ME YOUR JUICE UGHHHHHH! MAKE ME SWELLLLL!

I remember thinking that I wish my tongue was a cock buried up in Sha. When all of a sudden it was there. My tongue had become a 10 in dick. Both girls were going crazy. Then I felt myself coming. I felt like my cocks were spitting our lava instead of come. It was that hot.

I tried to scream but with Sha setting on my face (or my tongue or cock-tongue) I could barely breathe. My "tongue" too was spitting its juice into her tight cunt.

Both girls started screaming and bucking hard against me as I emptied myself into them.

Finally after we three had collapsed from exhaustion. I slowly rose and made my way to the stream. My tongue was back to normal and I needed a cool drink. I bent over to drink and heard splashing behind me. Looking up I found Zon striding towards with Che following close behind. Standing upright, I turned as they both reached me.

"Mat, do you think you are rested enough to handle two more of us," she ask.

"I can do nothing but try," I replied smilingly.

With that Zon pressed her self to me and kiss me until I thought my toes were curling. Where in the hell had these women learned to kiss like that. I turned with one on each side and bent my head to suck on first one set of tits then the other. Again tasting the sweet liquid I had with Rah. Later, I remembered thinking, what it might feel like getting fucked by a man, if I was one of these girls.

We made our way to the bank and lay on the grass. Rolled on top of Che and slowly rubbed the tip of my dick up and down between her cunt lips. Her breathing quickened and she spread legs wider. Her juice was already starting to seep out of her cunt, running down the crack of her ass. I placed the head of my dick at her opening and drove into her with one swift motion. Her scream was almost deafening. Slowly I started my thrusting. First very slowly, then rapidly. Once again slowing down and pulling almost all the way out until just the head remained in her. Then slamming into her with all my strength. She was bucking so hard I could barely hold on.

Soon, Zon kneeled down beside us. She bent her head and started sucking on Che's long nipples. I could see her slowly drinking the same liquid I had but really didn't think anything about it. While Che was thrashing about in the throes of ecstasy, Zon rose and backed out of sight. Then I felt her behind me rubbing my ass. It felt like someone had driven a hot poker up in me. I looked back over my shoulder and saw why. Zon now had a dick of her own and was ramming me good with it. I thought as first she must have had it up my ass but when I reached back, I found my ass-hole with nothing in it. I felt lower and found something that wasn't there before. A PUSSY! Then I recalled what the heck I had thought about as I had sucked on both their tits. Then Zon saw what I had down there, so she sucked on Che's tits while thinking about a dick. What the hell, if you can't beat them, you might as well join them. Besides it was starting to feel pretty damn good.

Then Che screamed and rose to meet my last plunge as I emptied myself into her. Surprisingly, I was still rock hard. I guess with the pounding I was getting from Zon, I must be more turned on than usual. Che slowly worked her way out from under me and bent and gave me one of those soul-wrenching kisses. She then moved to where Zon was. I looked back to see her bend and stick one of Zon's tits in her mouth and suck for all she was worth. As she stood up, I couldn't believe my eyes. Right above her pussy, a huge dick began to appear. When it was about 12 inches long, I felt Zon withdraw from me and was replaced by Che. As she slid that big monster back into my "cunt," I thought I would come right then. Slowly as she was sliding it in and out of me, Zon worked her way under me. I noticed she still had a shaft and not thinking bent my head down and took it in my mouth. The soft smooth texture of it was surprising. I worked my tongue around and up and down its length until I heard her call my name.

"Mat! Please no more," she said. "I've got to have you in me."

I released her cock as she slid farther down under me. She reached down and guided me into her entrance. As Che drove me from the back, I dove to the hilt into Zon. Surprisingly she didn't scream or holler. She only grabbed my hips and pulled me deeper into her. As Che was pounding into me, I was likewise pounding into Zon but we were not pounding together. As I pulled back from Zon to ram her again, Che was just beginning he forward stroke. But having come all the way out of me, as she slammed back into me she missed my cunt and buried herself in my ass.

"AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," I screamed.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Zon moaned.

Because I had driven all I had into her trying to escape the searing pain in my ass. Che, not realising the pain I was in kept right on fucking me. I remained still trying to let my ass-hole become accustomed to the invader. Slowly I started to slowly hammer in Zon again. Soon, it felt like my cock had grown twice as big because of the stimulation I was getting from the rear. Faster and faster I pounded into her until I felt the heat starting to rise from my balls. With one last lunge I started coming like a horse. As the spasms started subsiding, I felt Che empty her load in my ass and Zon's climax burst forth.

We must have sounded like we were all dying. Because the rest of the girls came running to see what was wrong. They stopped suddenly as they reached the bank and saw me lying on Zon and Che lying on me. All of us with silly looking smiles on our faces.

As we made our way very carefully back to camp (me, walking very bow-legged), I kept thinking about this situation. What kind of crazy world do these women come from? Why do they need men there if they can change themselves at will? I think I need to have a very serious talk with Zon tonight.

As we set around the fire eating, I casually ask Zon a few of the questions that had been bothering me. Her answers really surprised me.

"Mat, our world is dying due to the lack of males to impregnate our women. The few men we have left are old and are of little use to us as sex partners. Our species become pregnant very easily, so each one of us is carrying your child because you have put your seed in us. We can will ourselves to change physically by drinking the fluids of another of our species by simply thinking about it but we can not develop the sperm necessary to produce babies. Our mission was to find men in the universe to take back with us. To become fathers to our new world," she said.

I stayed up most of the night thinking about what she had told me. Until in the early morning hours Zen came to visit me. She was probably the prettiest of them all. Her huge tits waving as she walked towards me. She sat down beside me on the bed-roll and we talked. I asked her about her planet and what the weather was like. Did she think someone like me could be happy there. All the while I was closely watching for any reaction from her.

"Oh, I think you would be very happy there and with a man of your talents (hee-hee she giggled) I think you would be the most popular man around. The weather and the country are a lot like her only warmer. The trees stay green all the time. But please Mat, right now, can you-how did you say it- uh, can you fuck me?" she ask.

12