Dear Sexgod #02

Story Info
An email recapping a naughty afternoon surprise visit.
802 words
3.67
9.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the phone rings, I already know it's you baby, even though I don't yet have caller I.D.

I am happy to talk to you because I wasn't expecting to do that today!

We chat about "everyday" stuff for a few minutes and I tell you that I was just going to get in the shower. You ask me if I can come let you in the house first because you have been sitting on my front porch this whole time! I rush downstairs in only my towel and let you in.

I am so happy to see you, but I am both happy and exasperated for the surprise! We kiss for a minute and my towel slides lower. I pull it up reluctantly and I tell you that I want you very badly but I want to take my shower first. You agree with a grin and tell me you'll just be lying on my bed watching television while I shower! I shower as quickly, yet thoroughly, as I can, all the time thinking of you lying in the bedroom waiting for me. I have a feeling of smiling with my whole body the entire time!

I step out of the shower and dry off with a big fluffy towel which I then use to wrap up my hair. I go to the bed where you are waiting, wearing nothing but your "power socks", your "devil" grin, and your lucious hardness. I put two pillows midway down the bed and lay down with the pillows under my knees.

You start by rubbing my feet and toes. Mmmm... It feels so good! When you suck my big toe just a little, I like that alot! You work your way up my legs a bit at a time, kneading the pain out of me. I stretch and moan. Mmmm... You begin massaging my inner thighs--each leg for a moment or two and then you bend your head to me and kiss the inside of my legs a li'l bit. Mmmm...

You force my legs apart and get in between them, smiling devilishly at me as I shiver at the thought of what is going to happen next. I watch you as you lower your warm lips to mine and you start licking me with just the tip of your tongue. I like that, baby! You grab the inside of my leg and squeeze it as you push your tongue into me. Your beautiful long hair hangs over me and feels so good on my thighs! You look up and see me looking at you and you smile. So do I!

As you lick and nibble on me and squeeze my leg, I feel like I am floating in light and warmth. Mmmm... I reach my hand into your hair and push you down, so deep down into me. Oh my Sexgod, it feels so fucking sweet! I gasp as you slip one finger into me while you continue to lick and kiss me in the most personal way. You move your finger slowly and deeply into my wetness and then add another finger for only a moment. You pull your fingers out of my juices and slip them into your mouth to taste me. The original finger gets slipped back into me as you continue the licking and sucking of my lips and the poking around my clit with your tongue that drives me wild. I shiver and feel the blood rushing to my head...

Baby, I am feelin it so good! My pussy starts to twitch in anticipation of the best feeling yet! Mmmm...I grab your hair and push you down harder into me as you lick and suck me faster and harder, all the while your finger is moving slowly inside of me...

Oh my Sexgod, I am gonna cum on your beautiful face! My pussy is throbbing and twitching and clenching on your finger as I push your face into me. Fuck yeah, baby, fuck yeah!! I feel hot pulsating waves of me cumming all over you as you don't stop licking and pinching and kissing me. It's awesome, baby, and so are you!

You grin your "devil" grin up at me with my cum shining on your face and beard. Then you lay on top of me to kiss me deeply, holding my head in one hand. Then you gently rub your cumdrenched beard on my face and kiss me ever so softly. You hold me in your arms and squeeze me so tightly, smiling, as you kiss me again and again. I kiss and hug you back happily as I think to myself what a very lucky girl I am!

Surprise visits can be so much fun!!

Woo hoo! Thanks Hotstuff! Meeooww!!

I'll Write Again Soon!! oxoxoxo