Dear Shannon 03

Story Info
Anal Play after a shower, can be fun.
898 words
4
9.6k
00

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers

Dear Shannon,

I recently wrote you another letter, and it took me back to the days of "praising the princess" and the enjoyment we both received out of the activity.

I am not sure if you remember them, but just in case, sit back, let me borrow your mind, and let's look back.

These praises for you, my princess, were always very sensual and tender. I would always have the thought of anal play with you, and being the man I am, I had to see if you were interested.

First, I would let you shower, and while waiting for you to get done, I would put on some music and as you would come out of the shower and towel off, I would spin you around, and pull you to me. Most of the time during the process of you being pulled to me, your towel would come loose from your body, and I would be able to catch a glimpse of my prize, before you attempt to cover up again, and I could go into attack mode, but sometimes, I wanted to play it cool and sit back and let you come to me.

The key is Since your bed was on the floor, it made it relatively easy to get under your towel, and with your damp skin, it made it even easier, because I could just tease you behind your knee's or any where else for that matter, and you would just have to wiggle just a little, and your towel would fall away.

Secondly, I would begin to run my fingers up your legs and caress your thighs and ass slowly, and as both of our arousals went up, I would continue to increase my pressure, to show my need for you.

Throughout the process of showing my need for you, my cock would begin to get hard , and you were just standing their letting me know that you were loving the attention I was giving you, but I had to hold myself together, because I hadn't gotten to the ultimate prize yet.

Third, I would pepper the backs of your legs with kisses until you were quivering with desire, and your Goosebumps were starting to show.

I knew once I felt the Goosebumps, that our body was a puddle for me to mold, and it was a matter of time, before I could have a taste of you on my tongue.

Fourth, I would spin you to me, and let your towel fall away, and as you would catch it, I would nibble your hips, and your pubic area, and let you lock my head between your fingers. Once your towel fell away, and I smelled that sweet smell of your shampoo and soap, and felt all of your skin, and felt the wrinkle of your nipples, because of the cool air hitting them, I usually just wanted to bring you down to the bed and thrust inside you in one quick thrust, but no baby, this praise needed to be slow and tender, just so that you could feel every action, from head to toe.

Fifth, I would take my tongue and run it over your skin, looking for any droplets of water, and when I felt you were ready, I would spin you back around, leaving you with your back to me.

With your back to me, I would stand behind you and just caress your breast and tug at your nipples, while at the same time alternating which side I nibble on your neck.

I would also let you feel how hard my cok was and let you feel the pre-come oozing from the head of my cock, and that would make you want to kiss, so you would spin around, and we would kiss passionately, as you stand their naked in front of me, stroking my hard cock, usually with me in sweats and a tank top.

Finally, when you showed the ability to hold back no more, I would bathe your ass with kisses, and slowly and teasingly run the tip of my tongue from the back of your thighs to the top of your ass and back down.

By this time, my hardness is alive, your tunnel is flooded, and we are both ready for much more.

Unfortunately, we didn't always have the opportunity to continue, but those times we did, you would lay down on your stomach on the bed, and by this time, I would have been naked too, because I couldn't have stood the pressure by that time, and I would have kneeled between your spread thighs from behind, and teased your pussy lips until your juices coated my cock with so much lubrication that I could slide into your anal opening. By this time, you were so aroused that you would be ready and willing, so you would push back against be slowly, and it wouldn't take that long for me to come at all.

These are just a few reasons as to why I came to appreciate the praising of the princess very quickly.

Shannon, I loved teasing you, and my tongue still tingles at the thoughts and sensations of "praising the Princess". I hope to be able to get to see you again, so I can bring you the pleasure only a princess deserves.

Signed:

TMWLY

December 2, 2005

TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers