Dear Shannon 07

Story Info
Passion ignited.
794 words
2
7.9k
00

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers

Dear Shannon

Finally, the time is here, for us to be together, for us to be as one, and for us to stop running from feelings which we have stored away for so long, but I can only wonder if this is all a dream, if this is just in my imagination, and if this will all go away, just because of how strong the feelings between us are.

As we hold each other and our eyes lock on one another's, you can sense how much the need for you, desire for you, craving for you, all of those synonyms for just wanting to ravage you in any way possible, have stayed within me, and I can feel your passion as well.

I am remembering smelling your scent, whispering to you softly and telling you all the things I want to do with you or to do to you, and how you reacted to it, and how your body slowly craved the closeness and comfort which hadn't been there in a very long time.

The expression of eroticism began with how you curled up to me, gave me your neck to nibble on, yet neither one of us had shed any clothing.

The passion continued to build, because with you beginning to warm up to my lips on yours and allowing for my hands to touch your soft skin again, we both had a chance to relax and really remember some of the things we had missed out on.

You attempted to take control, by being more forceful with the kisses, and swirling your tongue over mine. This sent my head spinning, but in order to keep us grounded, we would lock fingers as if we didn't want to let go, but our passion didn't rise, we just wanted to explore what we had missed for so long.

It was like Two starved lovers, meeting in a passionate kiss, building in an inferno of rage, which wouldn't get extinguished anytime soon.

As we continued to kiss, I slid my hands all over your body, remembering your curves and remembering how you would like for me to lock my fingers in your hair and control your head.

Then I pulled you closer to me, locking us even tighter together, pulling your leg over me, and sliding your shirt off, as for the first time in a very long time I begin to reveal the loveliness of the woman I love, the princess of my world, and the jewel of my desires.

I nibbled all over your neck, chest, belly, shoulders and arms, before you started to moan with pleasure and give me some encouragement to continue.

I just have to tell you, you lying there in just a light pair of pants and a bra had me ready to take you, but I needed to keep control, because this is a different time, I am a different man.

I wanted to show that times have changed, that I can ravage your mind, your soul, yet keep you excited, all without giving you the entire package.

I would finally release those taut nipples from their captors, and suckle them gently at first, and while listening to your passion increasing, I would pull them between my teeth softly until you would moan out in pleasure and pain.

To end all the suspense, I would go for the one thing I couldn't wait for, which I know we had both been waiting for, and as I slowly slid my hand down your belly and you started to squirm and your body started to anticipate what was coming, we kissed slowly.

I slid my middle finger between the folds of your pussy and what can I say I was shocked to find you wet and warm and almost ready to flood my bed. I was glad to know I still had an affect on you, and as I started to spread you wider, and you got wetter, we kissed more passionately, I fingered your clit to the delights of your body.

I fingered you harder and faster, you moaned louder and your hips started to shake and we both knew you were about to come.

The shock of my life is that you spread your legs wide enough that I could get three fingers inside of you and maybe its because you were wet enough, but I don't know, and as you came, we kissed some more, but it was definitely on after that and it only lead to a wonderful 36 hours of catching up.

For now I have to go, but I hope this letter helps you remember what a special time you and I had on our weekend get away.

Signed:

TMWLY

November 8, 2006

TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers