Dear Sweet Marie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin and I fucked like young lovers on a honeymoon, his cock filling my cunt expertly, pushing into me and ramming up against my insides wit each thrust. When he came, I came and each jet of his cum sprayed inside me, I racked my hips up into him and my body shook as little pulses of electricity ran through me. I was ready to lay there for the rest of my life, with this man naked and beside me, I was content. But soon it was time to find dinner and so we showered and I was once again the Master's slut. I admit I enjoyed our lover's fuck, but whenever Kevin called me slut a charge went through me and my pussy would begin to moisten. I washed my Master and then dried and dressed him. Naked I stood and waited for Master to hand me the clothing for the night.

"Slut bend over, put your hands on the bed and stick your ass out."

I did as he commanded and soon felt a cool get coating the crack of my ass, then Master's fingers spreading it and pushing a lot of it into my asshole. Then I felt some pressure as He pushed our recently purchased butt plug into me. It wasn't a huge plug, much smaller them Master's hand which has used me there before, but it was snug and kept me constantly aware of its presence. Next he gave me a pair of black hold ups, a short black skirt and a thin nylon black blouse. As always, I was placed in front of a mirror and told to look at what others would be staring at. The skirt was so much more modest then what I'd worn that day but the top was so shear that the creamy white skin of my chest easily shown through. My hair was down tonight and after a brushing Kevin took my hand and off we went.

We didn't go far that night, just to a pub a few blocks from our hotel. It wasn't the busiest pub but did a fair business. Master and I had a table in the center of the room and other then putting the remote control to my plug on the table Master did little to further humiliate me through drinks and our meal.

"Oh look who's here?"

I looked and saw Charlie, the girl from the park, the one whose fingers danced in my cunt earlier that day.

"Charlie, join us for a drink won't you? My slut really enjoyed your fingers today."

I smiled as the level of humiliation was growing as their voices carried the room, causing faces to turn and look at us.

"I licked them clean on the way back to my room and could think of nothing the rest of the day but of how hot and wet your slut was."

"Yes, she's got an easy trigger; here take a look at this! It's a remote control."

Charlie grinned and asked.

"Just what does it control Kevin."

"A vibrating, pulsing plug in my slut's asshole. Goon and try it, let's see how she likes it."

I low and slow throbbing started in my asshole and slowly increased as Charlie upped the action. As my body began to react to the plug now dancing in my asshole I felt my anal canal growing warm. As Charlie adjusted the speed of the plug and varied the intensity of the pulsing action my asshole heated up and almost felt like it was burning. I looked at my Master and asked.

"Master, my ass feels odd; almost as it that plug is burning me. Master I apologize for this complaint but it's just so unexpected."

I stifled a groan as Charlie interrupted my question by bringing the plug to full power. I tossed my head back as an orgasm began to form from the combined actions of the plug and the burning feeling in my anal canal. Master never answered me but took my hand and said to Charlie.

"I've got to take my slut to the loo; the range on the remote is good, so keep up the action.'

As Master walked me towards the rear of the pub where the bath were Charlie masterfully used the remote to constantly change the actions of the plug in my ass making my pending orgasm grow. When Master led me into the Gents room I stopped and held back shaking my head but Master yanked my hand and pulled me in. There was only one other man in there, standing at the urinal his cock out and peeing. He did not seem annoyed at my being there and looked curious when Master pushed me towards the other urinal in the room.

"Put your hands on the wall slut and spread your legs."

I glanced and saw the surprise on the man's face as Master voiced his commands but I responded to his words, as he required placing my hands on the wall and spreading my legs. Just spreading them changed the feelings in my ass, there was still a burning sensation but it was mixing now with my pending orgasm and all I could now think of was how good a hard cock would feel in my ass. I heard Master say.

"Move your hands lower slut and stick out your ass."

The man had stopped peeing but made no attempt to leave the room as I adjusted my hands down forcing my ass to arch back. I felt Master then take my skirt and hold it up exposing my naked backside.

"Oh man do you have her butt plugged?"

"Yes and it's gonna stay that way till my slut learns to obey me all the time."

I felt my face turning red as they discussed the toy in my naked ass. Then I heard a zipper pulling and Master moved close to me. His cock was out and hard and entering my wet pussy as I stood braced over the urinal in the Gents loo. I didn't care as his hard fat cock filled my needy cunt again and again. Master leaned into me as he drove that stiff shaft in and whispered.

"You don't sound as if your enjoying this slut, should I stop?"

"Oh god no Master don't stop. Oh Master your cock, your cock is so fucking hard and it fills me so. I please Master fuck your slut, fuck her hard."

"I heard the other man whistle and knew he was still watching me get fucked. That thought only made me hotter and I yelled out.

"Thank you Master, thank you for letting this slut accept your hard cock."

Then I began to groan, part I show but mostly because of the way Master was fucking me, and the place I was taking it, in the loo with an audience. I moaned and groaned and my ass rocked back into him the action forcing the plug deeper in my butt hole and Charlie was still not bored with the remote because she was still moving the controls and setting my ass afire. I was so close to cuming and Master was ramming his cock faster and faster as more and more men gathered in the loo. I was oblivious to it all as I could only think of the cock plowing my cunt. When I felt Master's cock jerk and throb inside me I knew I'd soon have his cum spraying my pussy walls and I was not disappointed. Soon gush after gush of cum filled me and I let my orgasm go and wailed in satisfaction. As I felt my orgasm, and Master's cock ease back to normal I heard clapping and looked over my shoulder to see about five or six men of varying ages applauding Master and I.

The pure humiliation of that moment lives with me today, right up with the night Master and our friends masturbated me in the pub at home. Red faced and sticky theighed, Master pulled his slut through the applauding man and back to our table. Charlie looked at Kevin and he said

"She needed a good fucking and the gents was as good a place as any, don't ya think?"

I didn't need any more humiliation that night, but hearing our actions announced and seeing all the other faces now looking at me brought me to a new high and another orgasm started to form. Fortunately for me, at least I thought at the time, was that Master had elected to go, paying the tab and taking my hand. He asked Charlie to come along too and while I was not thrilled with her coming, at least we were leaving the pub. Master's cum oozed down my thighs as we walked back towards our hotel, my ass was now itching as Charlie had kept the plug going. As we came to the park Master pulled me along and back on the path we'd taken earlier that day. Now in the dark of night the park seemed empty but I still heard the sounds of voices some distance away. When we were in the park and a distance from the lights of the street Master stopped and said.

"Strip slut, take everything off. Charlie wanted to eat you earlier and now that your full I think I like the idea."

Charlie, seeing her opportunity grinned and handed the remote to Master who now shut it off. Naked now I stood and shivered waiting for my instructions.

"Like a dog, Slut get on your hands and knees and let Charlie slide her head under your cunt."

I did as he instructed and soon Charlie's tongue was lashing at my pussy and I could not help but enjoy her expert touch. While she worked at me I rocked my hips into her mouth, tying to get more and more of her hot tongue inside me. All of a sudden Master pulled the plug from my ass and the emptiness and the itching I'd felt earlier was too much and I cried out.

"Master please, my ass needs to be filled, please, Master fuck your slut's ass."

Soon the emptiness in my ass was filled with Master's cock and it felt so damn good. With Charlie's tongue making my pussy leak and Master's cock buried in my ass, I was finding it hard not to cum. Master was really ramming my ass as Charlie licked and slurped the juices and Master's cum from my recently fucked cunt. Silently I hoped for Master's permission to cum as I cried out at the pleasures I was receiving. As Charlie sucked a glob of cum from my cunt, I recalled clearly leaning over the urinal, as a crowd watched Master fuck his slut in the loo. All of this combined and I started to cum, I came hard and long as Master filled my ass and Charlie sucked my cunt clean. I almost cried when Master came in my ass, as I knew he'd be leaving it and my ass would be empty. As his cum oozed from y ass Charlie's tongue lapped that up too.

We left me cloths in the park and I walked naked between Charlie and Master, listening to the toots of car horns and the lewd cries of men and boys as I stood erect, my tits pushed in front of me, proud to be my Master's slut.

(We're back at home now and Master is in full control. I am not sure if I will be writing more or not, I have to obey Him and so far He has not mentioned a further chapter. So far he has only let that one woman, Charlie have sex with me, but He often hints at seeing me fucked by a group of men. I am His slut and would obey, but it is not something I would desire. Well until the next time, if there is one, I hope you enjoyed this story and that you got hard or wet -- Marie)

12