Dear Sweet Marie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she came I came again and together we enjoyed each other. Later as she lay with me I suddenly remembered Kevin and His return the next day.

"Tina, dear you can't stay the night. Kevin will be home, I can't have Him know about this."

"Marie, I know. I'll be off soon but we have time for one more!"

I nodded and watched her as she moved down and once again put her mouth on my cunt. I felt nervous this time and it took me a while to relax and enjoy what Tina can do to me. By the time she put the cock back in my ass I was so ready to cum for her, so ready. I came again and again as Tina plumbed my ass. I moved so I could taste her while she was feeding on my cunt.

While I often tasted my own pussy on Kevin's lips, Tina's sweet nectar flooded not only my mouth but also flooded my brain as memories of many nights like this came back to me. I sucked her sweet pussy and drained that juice until we were both sore and tired. I just lay there, unable to move, as I watched Tina dress to leave.

"Tina, thank you for tonight, it was so good to be with you this way again."

"Hey, Marie any time. I know you're with your man, Kevin, but I am always here for you sweet lips. Now kiss this girl good bye and I'll sneak out before your man returns."

I stayed in bed for a while thinking on that night's doings. My ass felt well fucked and my pussy was licked clean and I enjoy the taste of Tina that filled my mouth. At some point I remembered Kevin and I knew I needed to move. I needed to shower she scent of Tina off and the damn sheets would need to be changed and laundered. I took a shower and then ran naked about the house cleaning again, making sure that all evidence of Tina was gone, the sheets washed and put away, a fresh set on the bed. I then collapsed naked on the bed and slept. The next thing I knew something had whacked my ass and then Kevin's voice.

"Sleeping in, are you slut? No work for you today?"

Another hand slapped my ass as I woke up groggy and smiled at Kevin. My Master was home. I hung me head and said.

"Master, I took the day off to be here when you came back Sir. I wanted to be available for you!"

He stared at me and smiled then said.

"Well then it's about time I started. Tell me my slut, anything happen while I was gone?"

I was amazed at how quickly I lied once again, if only I knew how these lies would come back to me.

"Sir, just you slut being so lonely without you. Slut cleaned and cleaned this house for her Master. Slut is so happy her Master has come home."

Kevin walked about the bedroom and then said.

"Ok then come with me slut. Do you need the bath first?"

I nodded and ran to the bath and did what we all do first thing in the morning, than I went to find Master. I found him in the den with some new sort of contraption in the middle of the floor. I looked like a padded hill. It was covered in red leather and was about four feet long, maybe two feet high and maybe two and a half and a half across at the bottom but rounded at the top. There were hooks in the four corners as well. Kevin motioned me to the object.

"Lay across this slut."

I did as He required and soon both my hands and feet were cuffed with leather restraints and I was unable to move but a little. My naked ass was on the middle of the hump and I knew it was perfectly placed for anything Master chose to do.

"Now my slut are you sure you've told me all of what happened while I was gone?"

Once I started to lie to Master I could not stop. I don't know who I was protecting, me or Tina, or maybe I was just a bad slut, maybe I wanted to be punished, maybe I thought He'd never know.

The Master went and brought a bag and pulled some things from it. I saw a DVD, a tube of lube, a new leather strap and a huge dildo. It was bigger then any I've ever seen. Once all the items were laid in front of my face He asked me again, and again I lied. He nodded and went and picked up the DVD and put it in the player and turned on the TV. When I saw the image on the screen I froze. It was a video of Tina and me in the bedroom, I watched in fascination as Tina stripped off her clothing, as I lay on the bed naked. I felt the first sting of the leather strap and then another and another. My ass was on fire and then He stopped. I saw his feet as he came and picked up the lube and the dildo, and I shivered at the thought of it in my pussy, it was so big and fat.

I felt the cold lube as Master applied it. As he worked it into my ass I cried at the thought of that huge thing. I could not imagine it in my cunt much less my ass. I shuddered as Master used his fingers to shove more lube in my asshole. I heard my own voice.

"Please Master. Please."

He didn't respond and I felt the tip of that monster dildo pushing into me. So much pressure on my little asshole I screamed.

"Noooooooo! Please Master I'm so sorry."

The monster dildo moved further inside me and stopped. I knew it was not completely in and I was doing what I could to take the pain. Then the leather strap bit into my ass again. I was so confused and struggling to control the pain. As I struggled with each slap of the leather on my ass I heard Master.

"Slut you've forgotten to count and thank me! Has all the training gone from you?"

"No Master. Thank you, one Master."

He's use the belt five times as I counted then push the dildo in further. I felt like my ass was ripping in half but I thanked Him for pushing it in each time. Then the leather belt would bite my ass and I would start again.

"One, thank you Master."

At five he stopped and pushed another inch or two into me.

"Thank you Master."

Then the belt, my ass cheeks were aflame and my asshole was throbbing; yet Master continued. At some point He'd managed to wedge that entire monster cock in my ass and he told me.

"Twelve inches of cock are in your ass slut, and a fat one too. Does it feel good slut?"

There was no menace in His voice; in fact I heard His love for me. I struggled now to speak, it was hard with the pain in my ass and the angry welts I felt growing on my ass cheeks.

"Yes, Master. Your slut is so ashamed of her behavior. Master I am so sorry to have lied to you."

"Slut, you should realize that I know you better then you know yourself. I knew if I went away for a night or two, you'd find your friend Tina. I told you I had no problem with you seeing her, but I asked you not to lie slut. You understand this punishment is for the lie, not the meeting with Tina."

"Yes, Master. I was ashamed to tell you about how I wanted her again. I was afraid you'd leave me, if you knew I had a need for her. I am such a stupid slut Sir."

Master came and knelt in front of me and slipped a collar about my neck. It was leather and wide and when he clasped it I found my ability to move my head was somewhat restricted. The leather collar was snug on my neck; it didn't interfere with my breathing only with the limit of how far I could nod.

"Thank you Master."

I could not see the collar but I accepted it. I realized that Master would not have collared me if He were not to keep me. The pain in my ass was much easier now, now that I felt Master still wanted His slut. Then He put his hard cock in front of my face and he said.

"Tina will never be able to give you this slut."

"No Master! May I have your cock Sir? Will you put it in my mouth Sir? Please Sir?"

He fed me His cock and I made love to it. I sucked and licked Him. Then I felt my asshole vibrating and realized that the dildo was a vibrator as well. If served to freshen the pain of its invasion and woke my wet pussy up too. I was soon cuming as I sucked my Master's cock deep into my throat. I refused to gag and felt him fill my throat. My ass was alive as the vibrator hummed inside me. My pussy was dripping and my legs were trembling, my hips used what little room they had and lifted back up into the vibrator as if they were trying to fuck it back. I used my face to fuck Master's cock and my whole body shook with a massive orgasm, yet Master did not cum. He pulled out and moved behind me and slid his cock into my pussy. Oh god it felt wonderful and I dried out.

"Thank you Master, fuck your slut. Please Master fuck this slut hard, make this slut cum for you Master."

With each thrust into my pussy His hips pushed on the vibrator in my ass. My whole body was not sliding on the leather slick now with my own juices and as He pumped into me I felt the straps holding my ankles in place strain as my body slid forward. Then He pulled His cock out and once again His cock was in my face, but not close enough to take in my mouth. He was stroking it and I watched the little slut at the top spread open and His cum shoot out and land in my face. I tired to angle my mouth to catch some of His cum, and got just a taste, most of it covered my face.

He left me like that and then came for me. When He opened the bindings on my hands and feet He pulled me to my feet and handed me a computer. He led me to the kitchen counter and it was hard to walk with the fat cock in my ass still vibrating. In the kitchen He said.

"Now I want you to write this all down, I want to see this chapter in our lives as a story. You are to stand here till it's done. Only when I've read it and accepted it will I turn off the vibrator and remove it from your ass."

He left me and so here I stand, unable to sit, the vibrator still humming in my ass. Master came in and read a bit and nodded earlier. Just a minute ago he read all but this line and said.

"Send it to an on line erotic site slut. I want everyone to read about you and how difficult a slut you are."

So dear readers I am sending this in a few minutes. If you would I think Master wants me humiliated by you. I just want this dildo out, at least for now. I do hope Master will use it on me again. Marie the Slut.

12