Dear Sweet Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers

“ROBERT! OH MY SWEET, ROBERT!” Kim began to scream out as a very massive orgasm rushed through her pregnant body. “GO, GO, GO!” she screamed again as her feet kicked Robert, making him use her tiny pussy faster and deeper. “FUCK ME, DAMN IT!” Kim screamed as she thrust her hips up to greet Roberts’ thick cock.

He pumped into his Mother, wifes’ body as hard as he could go. He had never seen her like this in their many months of having sex, but he loved it. “Cum on my cock, you horny, sexy little bitch! Cum on my cock!” he whispered into his wifes’ ear, hoping to help her with her building orgasm, “I want to feel your hot pussy cum on me.” He whispered again.

“Oh Robert! Love me, make cum.” Kim moaned out into the morning light. “I’m on fire! Something is wrong.” she moaned again as she locked her legs around Roberts’ back pushed him deep inside her needy body. “I can’t cum and I feel kinda strange.”

Robert stopped, “What’s wrong? Should I take you to the hospital?” he asked looking down to her now white face. “MOM! MOM!” Robert yelled at her trying to wake her up. “OH NO!” he screamed when he saw the massive pool of blood between her legs. It looked like she had been bleeding to death right under him. “Hold on, Mom! Just hold on.”

8.

Robert stood in the cool summer rain looking down on his Mother, wifes’ grave. Warm tears ran down his face along with the rain. He thought of their last morning together and how much he dearly missed her. “I still miss you so much, Mom.” He said as more tears ran down his hurting face. He hadn’t remarried or even dated, how could he after how much he loved her.

A small, delicate arm wrapped around his waist, “Don’t cry, Daddy. I hate it when you do. Every one of my birthdays’ you are sad.” Allison said to her father as she led him to a wet bench. “It’s still hard to believe what you and Mom did to have me.” Allison laughed a little as she hugged her Dad.

“We were in love and didn’t feel like Mother and son.” He told her looking into her brown eyes. She looked like her Mothers’ twin sister. “You look just like her.” Robert said as he ran his wet hand through Allisons’ damp, brown hair.

She smiled and held his hand to her face. “I just wish I could have known her.” She said in a sad voice. “She sounded so sweet.” She added and a tear ran down her pretty face.

“All you have to do is look in a mirror and she yourself. You are just like her in every way.” Robert smiled looking into his daughters’ eyes. “You are just as sweet, kind, loving and so very, very se..” he paused before the other word came from his mouth.

Allison looked to her father waiting for the other word to come from his mouth. She had a very good idea of what it would be. This last year he had begun to look at her more as a woman and had started to touch her different than before and she loved it.

“What, Daddy? Tell me, cuz I think I know what you were going to say and I don’t mind. In fact, I like it a lot.” Allison said with a sexy womanly look in her pretty eyes. She loved her Dad more than she should, but she didn’t care. It turned her on so much when he looked at her big breasts and her tight ass.

Robert looked to his 18 year old daughter and smiled, “You like the idea that you turn me on as much as our Mother did?” his big hand moved to her tender thigh. “Right now you have me so horny I could take you home and make love to you the rest of the day and into the night.” He told his daughter as he gently kissed her ready lips.

“Yes I do! Very much!” Allison said as she returned her father, brothers’ kiss and she moved his hand between her burning thighs. “Feel? I’m on fire for you!” she moaned when his fingers traced up her tender holds of flesh. “About making love to me all day, that would be a very nice birthday present!” she said with a smile and pushed his hand closer to her wet sex.

Robert smiled at his sexy daughter, “Well, in that case, lets get going!” he stood up pulling her into his arms and kissed her as deep as he could.

THE END.

Please remember to vote on this story and any others you may read.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers