Dear, We Have to Talk Ch. 01

Story Info
She caught him with cuckold porn on his computer. What next?
2k words
4.29
242.1k
283
10

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr13bone
dr13bone
1,527 Followers

Part One: The Wife Finds Out!

"Honey we have to talk," the five words you never want to hear from your wife, especially when she is sitting by your computer, with your secret porn stash open on the desktop.

"My computer was out and I had to get a report done. I saw a file marked 'BBC' and opened it thinking it was British television programs and instead I found this. Porn. Mainly, what is that word 'Cuckold' videos. I clicked on a few of them and they all have white women getting screwed by black guys, while their husbands are watching, and are getting humiliated. There was even one where the husband is sucking the black guy's cock while she holds the back of his head and laughs. You...you aren't gay or anything like that? Are you?"

I told her I was not. Thinking at first to lie I started to say something, then decided to just tell the truth. "No, it just turns me on, I don't know if it is the humiliation or the hot sex but it just does."

"You, haven't thought of me being with a black guy? Or me treating you like that?" My silence told her that I had.

"Shit! This is...is too much! I have to think for a moment. You realize the risk to our marriage if I were to sleep around or be a 'hot wife' like some of the women in your videos are called. And the obsession with black men. Me with a black guy? You want to see me get fucked by a black guy?"

I did not know if she was angry or shocked. I let her relax for a minute. I told her it was a turn on to watch the movies and yes, sometimes I thought of her with a black guy and it turned me on.

"Shit! This is a lot to take in. You have to realize, these are fantasies. I am sure there are some people out there who are actually into this, but you have to think of the consequences. There is pregnancy, jealousy, and always the chance that someone will become more attracted to the new sex partner. There is a lot at risk involved."

I told her I knew and that it was just that, a fantasy, and that I had tried to keep it quiet, hidden, not to betray her but so as not to bother her. And I pointed out that I used the energy from being so turn on in our bed.

"Well I can see that," she said putting her hand down on my crotch. "So the thought of me, your wife being involved with a black guy turns you on? Wow!" she said giving my cock a squeeze.

"Maybe we should see how much," she said unzipping my fly.

She started to stroke my shaft, "Hmmm! So me being unfaithful turns you on? Me mistreating and humiliating you with a black lover would turn you on?"

I nodded yes as she slowed down her stroking.

She looked down towards the floor, "I don't think I should tell you this but recently at work, Sam, my coworker..." I knew very well who he was but she had to say it, "...my black coworker, well, we were working late one night and he asked me out, I told him I was married but he told me he had to take a shot."

My wife telling me this only got me more excited.

"So, you would have wanted me to go out with him? Or maybe..." she said pausing for effect and prolonging my agony, "Maybe...how about that guy at the gym, Henry, the one that you don't get along with."

My wife had met Henry once when she went to pick me up. Henry and I were not exactly enemies; I say we were more like aggressive rivals. One thing I did know was that Henry had one of the biggest cocks in the gym. I am sorry but if someone walks by you in the shower how are you not going to notice?

I never had thought of someone I actually knew as being my wife's potential BBC lover. It scared and excited me at the same time. Within moments I shot one of the biggest loads I ever had during our entire marriage.

My wife mouthed "Wow!" as I recovered. I go up and stripped her naked and in seconds I was in the bedroom pounding the shit out of her pussy. Several hours later we were done laying in a sweaty mess on the bed.

"Perhaps we can explore this fantasy of yours some more," she said putting on her glasses, "I don't know if it would lead to me actually being with a black guy or anything like that but you never know," she said taking my cock in her hand as she began to stroke it again.

"Let me ask you, I peeked at a few of the films in that folder of yours, are all black guys so big?"

I told her I did not know if they were all huge, but some of them obviously had really big cocks.

"Bigger than yours?" she asked staring at me waiting for me to answer.

"Yes."

"They seemed much bigger. In which case I want you to do something for me, just in case. I want you to go to the drug store and buy those rubbers, the ones for extra endowed men, and some lube. And I don't want you going to any other pharmacy but the one in the neighborhood. I will look at the receipt."

I tried to argue that I did not want to do it but realized it was her trying to give me part of my fantasy, the humiliation that is a big part of being a cuckold.

"And while you are out I think I will do a bit of shopping on line."

I came back an hour later. She looked at my purchase and smiled putting it in the nightstand draw. I wondered if she was getting off on the humiliation she had just caused me?

I was careful not to push it, not bringing up the fantasy anymore during the next week. Our sex life was hotter than ever. Throughout the week packages arrived. My wife put them in the closet and did not say anything.

Then came the weekend. She told me she had a surprise for me. She went into the bedroom and came out a half hour later dressed in a cupless bra with black crotchless panties. In her hand she was holding a big black realistic dildo.

"I think we can explore your fantasy some more. But I don't think I will ever go all the way. Remember what happened with Karen and Ted?"

They were friends of ours, and in part what happened with them, at least in the beginning, inspired my fantasies. Karen's husband had been turned on by the whole cuckold idea also and she went along with it, we all found out about it later when she fell in love with one of her "bulls" and left Ted for him.

"But for tonight this is my date," she said holding that huge black dildo in her hand, the hand with our wedding ring. She sat down on the bed. "Oh it is so huge. What sort of slut do you take me for, wanting your innocent wife to jerk this man off."

She held the dildo at the base in one hand and with the other one she started to jerk it off. "You know I went to some of those web sites you have bookmarked and those guys are huge. I really don't know how a husband can stay there and watch his own wife be pounded by those huge black studs."

She continued to jerk off the cock, then she acting with surprise as her mock lover demanded she suck on it. "Sir my husband is right here. Please don't make me do this. Please," she looked over at me pleading for me not to make her do it. Then resigned to her fate she kissed the fat head. My wife looked at me and told me to strip.

With her legs spread I got between them and licked her dark haired pussy while she kissed that big black cock in front of her.

"Lick me while I give him some head." I reached up to squeeze her fat little tits but she swatted my hand away, "Uh-uh! These are for black men only now!"

She squeezed her own tits with one hand as she opened her mouth and took that fat head into her mouth. Her foot brushed my cock making it nearly spasm. She gave that cock some of the nastiest head I have ever seen. She talked to her "lover" saying that she could barely fit her lips around him.

"Okay. Get the lube," she said telling me to get it from where she had placed the condoms I had bought.

"You can watch, but don't jerk off or anything, I have surprise for you," she said as she squirted a bit of lube into her palm, then she rubbed the cock until it was glistening. I watched her push that massive rubber cock into herself. She made a little groan as the head slid inside of her.

"You like watching me get fucked by a big black cock don't you?" I nodded watching as she worked that huge member in and out of her cunt which quickly adjusted to "his" larger size.

After ten wet minutes she took the dildo out of her and went over to me. She had me sit on the side of the couch as she grasped me by my then throbbing cock.

"So you want me to jerk off your tiny cock?" I told her yes. She told me she would do so only if I would tell her when I was about to cum as she had a big surprise for me. Within a minute I was ready to go.

She asked again if I was about to cum and I screamed yes, she gave me two more strokes and then let go of my cock. I came buckets but had no orgasm.

My wife told me it was a ruined orgasm and that as the cuckold I would have to be trained. I could not believe that she had done that to me. She laughed and told me she'd make it up to me. She took my cock again and started to jerk it off telling me what a good little cuckold I was.

She had me get down on the floor and lick her pussy while I stroked my cock. Again she told me to tell her when I was going to cum, warning me if I did not I would not get my surprise.

She was not making things easy for me by teasing me, telling me to jerk my tiny little white cock off.

"When I told her I was about to cum she had me get back on the couch. She started to rub my cock while I sucked on her tits. I told her I was about to cum and again she let go of my cock. In frustration my seed splattered all over the floor as she laughed.

"Don't look sad I have two surprises for you. One I will tell you about now and the other I will give you tomorrow. After which you can go back to that computer and jerk off."

"Now for the surprise. Tomorrow you will have a headache," I looked at her puzzled, she laughed and went on. "Karen has invited me to go to a club with her boyfriend, her black boyfriend, and some of his friends. And you will be staying at home. And if you are a very good little cuckold I will send you some pictures.

I asked her what the other surprise but she would not tell me. When she went to sleep I stood up jerking off wondering what agonies awaited me tomorrow.

dr13bone
dr13bone
1,527 Followers