Dear, We Have to Talk Ch. 03

Story Info
She caught him with cuckold porn, now it was becoming real.
1.6k words
4.44
110.4k
93
9

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr13bone
dr13bone
1,527 Followers

The Dance

My wife had gone on my computer and had found my stash of cuckold porn, now she was exploring the fantasy with me, but how far would it go. I worried would it break us up like what had happened to her girlfriend Karen, or would it make our relationship stronger?

I bought the tickets for the dance half not believing my wife would go through with her plan. The night of the dance, however, all hopes were squashed. She came downstairs in tight blue dress that her tits barely stayed in.

"You like?" she said turning around.

I told her I did, but I also noticed that the edge of the "queen of spades" temporary tattoo was showing, she laughed and said only a bit of it was showing.

"But what if someone sees it?"

"If they see the whole thing I think you have a lot more to worry about than that," she laughed. For the first time I realized she might actually do what I fantasized about. I felt a mixture of fear and arousal as she walked out the door with me.

At the dance my rival: big, buff, Henry was there. We greeted each other tensely as he looked my wife up and down. Part of me wanted to slug him but my wife instead greeted him with a smile and spent just a bit too much time talking to him and laughing at his jokes.

After a half hour on the dance floor my wife said to me that I was getting a headache and would be leaving shortly. She also told me to leave the house lights off and to watch my cell phone.

At home I waited as one hour turned into two, then into four. Finally a text came through: "Coming home shortly look out at the driveway."

Fifteen minutes later Henry's truck pulled into the driveway. My wife and him were talking, this went on for about ten minutes. He leaned towards her and tried to kiss her, but she pushed him back.

They talked some more. Then with a quick look towards the house she turned around and kissed him. He laughed and they continued to talk some more. She said something and he shook his head. Then he reached down, the door blocked my view but it looked like he was opening his pants. I could not believe she was going to do this right in our driveway.

He then he must have pulled his cock out, even from where I was sitting I could see that my wife's eyes were opening wide in disbelief.

He said something to her, then it looked like he was jerking himself off while she watched.

After a few minutes he said something to her again, she looked in my direction, or at least the direction of the house and then back at him. She kissed him again, a long deep kiss and then slowly she reached over and she grabbed his cock and started to rub it.

She stopped and kissed him again and continued to pump his dick, I could not see it but I envisioned her hand around that fat black pole of his as he savored humiliating me through my wife.

As they continued to make out he squeezed her tits, she pumped him faster and faster, suddenly his head rocked back and forth as he came. She seemed to pump him for another minute then she stopped and they laughed.

They sat in the truck for another minute then she got out and went around to the front door. I wanted to ask her what went on. She put her finger in front of her mouth to shush me. I noticed the dark stains on her dress, was it his cum?

She took off her dress and peeled off her underwear, in a quiet, pleading voice she pleaded "Fuck me please. Fuck me now!"

That night her fucking was intense, frantic and desperate. An hour or so later we fell asleep in each others' arms.

The next day my wife got up early and made me breakfast but she did not say a thing about what had happened that night. I knew better than to provoke a fight with her, so I waited until she was ready, I did notice that she had scrubbed her "queen of spades" tattoo off of her.

A week later she sat down on the couch in the middle of a sit-com and shut off the set.

"Look I am sorry about last week-it's just that I had some thinking to do. After you left Henry moved right in, we danced several times. I am telling you this as there might be some talk in the gym. I broke off with him when I felt they might say or see too much and had a few drinks."

"I really intended to take a car service home, but it was late and there was none about, then Henry pulled up, I really debated not taking the ride but I was buzzed and it had started to rain. On the way in we stopped for coffee. At the diner I realized that people were treating us differently, looking at me different because I was white and he was black. And in some way I felt, I don't know...liberated. Don't ask me why."

"Afterwards we pulled up to the driveway and we sat there talking. I assured him you were most likely asleep at that point. We were joking around about me being in the truck with him and what the neighbor's would think."

He said; "Who gives a shit what the neighbors think, I am just curious why a hot chick like you has never been with a black guy before."

"There was silence then I made a stupid joke about rhythm or something and he laughed and started to open his pants. I turned my face away but then I had to look and honey, it was huge. I mean not just big but huge and it was not even fully hard yet."

"I kissed him and then he said it was going to get bigger still and he started to jerk it off right in front of me. He told me he just wanted me to watch. I saw no harm in it and thought it would give you a thrill.

"I watched his cock and it grew bigger and bigger with every stroke. I mean we have watched videos together but just seeing it there. Wow! I just could not help myself. I reached over. He stopped and took his hand away and looked at me, then I reached forward slowly put my fingers around his cock. I knew you were watching. I was so afraid that one of the neighbors might see me. But it added to the thrill. He promised me he'd never mention this to anyone."

"His cock got still got fatter and fatter in my hand until I could barely get my fingers around it. I really don't think it would fit inside of me," my wife said blushing though I knew it would as my own cock throbbed at the thought of that happening.

"He reached over and started to play with my tits. He tried to get his hand between my legs but I told him no, but I did let him squeeze my breasts. I got scared someone my see us and pumped his cock faster and faster. Soon he told me that he was going to cum and I realized I had no place for him to shoot his load. So I decided to aim it at my dress, to give you a trophy of what I had done. He groaned and shot his load and I really thought the cum would never end, I was soaked. He leaned over me and gave me one more kiss asking me if I'd be okay. I told him you'd be asleep."

At that point my cock was rock hard she took it and started to slowly jerk it off.

"Look I started this is part of a fantasy, your fantasy. But now...I don't know, it excites me. Not just to tease you but to see how far I will go. We are on risky ground right now. But I think I could stop if you ask me. If not...well you know where this might lead to and I don't know if you are really ready for it."

I told her I was.

"Really? Truly? You want me to go all the way and really become a hot wife? You know when this happens that there is no going back. There is no rewind," she said jerking my shaft off.

I understood that and told her so, even though there was some fear it was mixed with arousal.

She got down on her knees and gave me one of the nastiest blow jobs I have ever had. She took my load and swallowed it. When she was done she said "Fine. Remember I gave you a way out. So, that might be the last blow job you get for a while."

"I was thinking, maybe on vacation we could really explore this and see where we are going." For the first week we would be home, then for the second week we were going to Las Vegas, I could feel my cock throb a mile a minute.

"But that is in a few months, first I think I want to talk to Karen, catch her up on everything."

"Everything?"

"Everything!"

dr13bone
dr13bone
1,527 Followers