Dear, We Have to Talk Ch. 04

Story Info
My wife talks to her friend Karen.
2.8k words
4.43
79.9k
79
5

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr13bone
dr13bone
1,533 Followers

My wife, Mindy, had discovered my secret stash on interracial cuckold porn on the computer. Rather than getting mad we decided to explore the fantasy. With each new adventure my wife came closer and closer to being fucked by another man's cock. I knew I could stop it at any time and that was the danger of the game, the ability to stop and not doing so. Now she was going to talk to her friend Karen who was already living the cuckold lifestyle with her husband...

Karen and Mindy talked as I sat in the closet, naked except for the chastity device locked around my throbbing cock.

After some coffee and gossip my wife nervously looked at her and then relayed the whole story.

"Wow! And that is as far as you have taken it? With someone from his own gym? How do you feel?"

"Excited and at the same time scared. What if I get into it too much? What if I fall for one of the bulls?"

"It could happen, to be honest with you. But that is some of the risk and also some of the excitement. Though if you love your husband you will realize that part of what you do is for him in which case your marriage will hold together."

"Well there is something else," my wife said getting up and slowly walking to the closet.

Was she really going to open the door? At the last minute she turned around and walked away. I really am thinking of taking it further, that is why I had him go out and buy a box of rubbers, the extra big kind."

Karen laughed a bit and then asked if one box would be enough.

My wife laughed also, then Karen told my wife about an erotic shop that was well known for its glory holes, places where she could further to try out a black cock without any commitment.

My wife actually took down the address but after Karen left nothing further was said about it until the weekend.

The earlier part of the day had been spent going shopping, my wife bought shorter skirts, tighter sweaters and sexier underwear saying she was going to start wearing them to work.

I could feel my cock throb, she saw the look on my face and smiled saying that is what I had wanted and that was what I was going to get.

We headed out of town a bit and then pulled into the parking lot of the store Karen mentioned. I scanned the lot to see if there were any cars we might recognize. My wife and I went into the store, which had a surprising mix of men and women. After glancing around we headed to one of the video booths.

After swiping a pre-purchased card a video came on of some blonde getting hammered by a group of black guys. My wife got onto my lap on and bounced lightly asking if I liked what I was seeing. I grabbed her tits and squeezed them gently telling her I did.

Five minutes into the film we heard a noise behind the wall followed by a cough, then though a hole in the wall emerged a huge black cock. My wife was surprised for a second then looked at me then back at the cock.

It was huge, at least eight inches and it was not even fully hard yet. I had written stories about this (as she had pointed out on numerous times) but the reality was much more intense. My wife hesitated for a second then slowly reached out and grasped the unknown cock in front of her.

Looking at me again to be sure that I was paying attention she yanked on it, and almost immediately it started to grow.

"Well if I recall correctly you wrote several stories about wives at glory holes. So what do you think? Is reality better?" she said as she jerked off the anonymous cock.

I could feel my own cock grow hard and at the same time I was acutely aware of how much smaller my own cock was in comparison to his. With each stroke of her hand it grew larger and thicker. She ground her ass against my agonized cock.

"Lock that door and take out your cock," she ordered coldly.

Once I locked the door of the booth she signaled me to come over to her. She held my cock up by his to illustrate how much smaller my cock was than the bigger one she was jerking off. My wife was turning into a size queen right before my eyes.

She spit into her palm and continued to service the cock in front of her ignoring my own throbbing member.

"Get on your knees!" she said pointing to the floor in front of her. I hesitated for a moment but I knew she would not give the order again. As she jerked off his shaft she told me to pull down her panties, I reached up her skirt and did so. She had me lick her pussy while she played with his cock.

Feeling bolder she pulled up her sweater top and took one of her tits out of her bra, she had me turn around and watched as she held her boob in one hand and with the other pressed his fat cock heard against her tit. The man on the other side made a groan.

"I'd bet you'd like to see his cum all over me. Wouldn't you?" I told her I would.

"Well then you are going to help out. Come here. She took my hand by the wrist. "Come on I have seen you write about it in your stories. Come on do it."

I wanted to tell her no, but knew I could not deny her. "Come on! I want you to see what a real cock feels like," she scolded. "Do it now or I am leaving here now," In shame I reached out and took his cock in my hand. Like in all my stories it did feel so much bigger than my own cock. I was worried the man might object to my hand around his prick but he did not.

"Rub it up and down, feel what a real manhood feels like. Not like your small cock with its micro-load, You are so disgusting jerking off another man," she taunted.

She took a small waste paper basket from the corner of the room and pushed it towards me, putting it under my cock telling me that is where my seed belonged.

"Spit in your hand. Nice and wet. And keep jerking yourself off and when you cum it is going into that can. While his cum is going where it should all over my tits."

"Stroke that cock!" she ordered. "Faster! You fucking worthless wimp!" she said, I could feel his cock twitch and then he erupted spraying his seed all over my wife's tits and neck. His cum seemed to splash out forever.

She ordered me to squeeze the shaft to get every last drop out. I kept jerking him until he was limp and then I felt him pull back from the hole.

My wife looked down at me through her glasses, "Keep jerking! Come on! I want to see your little white cock cum. That's it! Put all that worthless cum into that garbage can where it belongs!" she said as I erupted into the garbage can with what felt like the biggest load of my life. All the time she taunted me as she rubbed his cum deeply into her tits.

When I recovered she put her tit back into her bra and pulled her sweater back down.

"Uh honey?" she said as another black cock emerged from the glory hole. At first I was not sure if it was the same one or not.

It wiggled and my wife looked at me as if she was nerving herself up. She turned back towards the hole and got onto her knees motioning for me to get down by her side.

Her hand reach around his cock getting a grip, then she yanked on it a few times, I could tell this was a different cock, it was thicker than the first but a bit shorter, though still bigger than mine. She reached over and gave my cock a firm long squeeze through my pants.

"I bet you have fantasies about watching me suck on a big black cock while you watch. Don't you? Well I will do it provided you kiss his cock first, come on you know you want to see me do it. Come on!" she said wiggling it in her hand as she pointed it at me.

A big part of the cuckold fantasy is the humiliation that the wife puts upon the husband followed by the jealousy the husband feels as he realizes the wife has the control of their sex life and chooses other men over him.

She waved the cock at me as she grabbed my head and pushed it towards his cock. I thought we were in private and alone and it was what she wanted. And the thought of her sucking on that fat cock was more than I could take. I leaned forward bracing myself, but at the last minute she pulled it away laughing.

"Yuck! You almost did it! Get away from me! You disgust me!" she said, I could not tell if she was acting or not as she made me sit in the corner of the booth furthest away from her. She looked at me again to make sure I was looking at her and then kissed his cock, she opened her mouth as wide as she could and took it in. Her face was distorted as her lips wrapped skintight around his cock. She jerked his cock and sucked his shaft, taking time out to verbally abuse me saying I should be there sucking his cock instead of her.

"You probably would hog all the cum!" she said then took his cock back in her mouth. She pulled up her sweater and bra up and rubbed his cock head all over her tits as she jerked and sucked him off.

When he started to moan she jammed his cock back in her mouth and took his load. She coughed once or twice but she swallowed his seed and kept sucking until his cock started to shrink.

The man on the other side pulled his cock back into the hole, then a piece of paper was tossed in. My wife picked it up and read it, chuckled and put it in her purse. She took out a tissue and wiped off the remains of her ruined lipstick.

She told me to get up and then she gave me a quick kiss scolding me by saying that she bet that I hoped that I could still taste the cum on her mouth.

We waited a few minutes then left the store quickly, there were some guys hanging out, and we wondered if one or two of them might be the guys from the booth.

At home she undressed and sat on the couch with her legs spread as I licked her again. She ordered me not to touch my cock as I serviced her.

"As part of being my little cuckold you will have to clean up around here," she said and I wondered what she was up to. "And I have decided to eventually make you my little sissy maid."

I had written a story or two about men being feminized but never did I think my own wife would do that to me.

"And if you want to see the day that I am taken by a big black cock you will be a good little cuck and not open the boxes that are going to be arriving over the next few weeks."

After she had cum she sat me on the couch and she took my cock in her hand. She started to jerk me off making me pledge to say when I was going to cum. She was going to give me another "ruined orgasm." The last time she did this to me she jerked me to climax but let go as I came so I ejaculated but had no orgasm. This time though she put her thumb over my cock as I screamed that I was cumming. Then she let go, sperm spurted from my cock but I felt no relief only an erotic agony.

"Now if you want to cum tonight for real you are going to lick my breasts clean. Come on I know you want to do it. I have read enough of your stories. Come on my little maid to be, lick my breasts," she said holding them up to me and pinching her nipples.

When we had got home I wondered if she had cleaned herself off as she had gone into the bathroom for a few minutes. She dangled her breasts in front of my face. Still raging horny from my denied orgasm I stuck my tongue out and licked her nipple, not knowing if she had cleaned it off or not.

She offered me her other nipple and I sucked on it.

"Now lick my breasts, don't be shy clean them off," she teased. I did not taste anything so I have to assume she was playing with me.

"Oh! You are so good at cleaning up other men's messes," she said.

"You know I was thinking," she said as she snatched her breasts away from me, holding them as she talked to me. "Remember when I wanted to get a boob job to make the girls a bit bigger?"

I remember my wife had talked about it a bit, I had even used the idea in some of my stories.

"Well what if I did do that? Think of it. I bet the guys would really start staring at me, well after my first real fuck I am going to have you buy that for me as a present," she said.

"Now I want you know you have been a good little cuckold so you can jerk off all you want downstairs in the guest bedroom as I need my sleep tonight," she said.

I asked her why, she chuckled and said, "Didn't I tell you? I put in a transfer to work in the downtown office. You know they have been wanting me to work there for years," I was shocked, in the past she said she did not want to, mainly because the downtown office was, well, downtown. A lot of the black men worked there. Suddenly I saw her point and my cock began to rise again even as I felt threatened.

After a nearly sleepless night I got up early, my wife, however, was nearly finished dressing. She had on high heels, stockings, a short mini skirt and a tight black, low cut sweater that showed off her boobs to their best advantage.

She was finishing putting on her makeup, a bit sexier than usual, she laughed saying she wanted to make a good impression on her first day at the new office, so maybe the next day she would go to work with no bra. As she left early taking a car service rather than drive in with me I wondered what I had unleashed, and if I could stop it, and more importantly if I wanted it to stop.

I went to work thinking all day about my wife at her new office showing off her new look. A little bit after lunch she sent me a text with a photo. The text said "Me and my new coworkers!" and the picture had her sitting in a booth at lunch with several black guys and one or two black women. Of course some of the guys seemed clustered around her.

Even when she went out to the supermarket she would dress up sexy and if I went with her she'd flirt without shame. The paradox was that the more jealous she made me the more attentive I would be to her.

I was wondering what would happen next, at first I knew she had done some of this to both fulfill the fantasies she had seen on my computer, but some of it now was for her. What was just a role to her had become a lifestyle.

"You know some of the girls and guys from the office are going out to a club next week after work and I am going with them. There is going to be some drinking and some dancing and I don't know what else, but I suppose you like it that way," she said walking away from me after squeezing my cock and laughing.

dr13bone
dr13bone
1,533 Followers