Dearest Forevermore Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It cannot be a sin. Nothing so beautiful, nothing so sweet and pleasant and blissful can be sinful! My heart is pierced as with a lance every time I catch a glimpse of the castle where she resides! My soul flutters away on angel wings whenever I received another of her ardent letters! How can I muster the strength and will to burn them, for fear that a squire or servant may bring them to Father, who would see only wickedness? I cannot abandon her sweet words to the flame, and thus must live in fear... but only when they are away from my eyes, and do not chase away the darkness as I quietly read them, over and over, under the dancing flame of the candle. Though every line is singed into my mind, though her voice whispers at my soul at all times of the day... to touch the folded surface of the parchment on which she has scribbled her professions of love is enough to fill my heart with greater and greater longing for her... release comes only at the witching hour, as my hand travels lower and elevates me to heavenly bliss.

Joy like a thousand doves fluttering high in the azure sky! Ecstasy as divine as eternal life's rest for the righteous and chosen of God! I have known pleasure beyond imagining, in her arms instead of a knighted suitor, with no desire or will to throw myself away from her tender embrace. Surely nature intended this, surely God would not have permitted delicate, righteous women to seek each other thus! How can the devil, with all his tricks and wicked machinations, summon feelings of such purity and loving enchantment as those that well inside me when I stare into her adorable eyes? We have, neither of us, known the intrusive pain of a man's organ-how can ladies of honor true be then beguiled by Beelzebub?

The fiery memory of our first meeting, far away in the valley, of our first kiss, under the ancient tree that lies three leagues east of the riverbank, of that first time when she spoke a language unknown to me, worshiping my body with her lips, stirring a strange and consuming passion I had never imagined existed... Anna, oh sweet Anna, how the days and nights seem long without you! Would that we could ride horses to the nearest port and sail for Byzantium, and escape to the faraway lands beyond it! Father can only speak of war against other houses, and of the day when he will spit on his enemies' bones... His desire to give me away to a noble knight will eventually kill me as surely as a thrust of his sword, but I dare not tell him anything.

I can only wait... and dream of Anna. She, too, is promised to another, a count or duke or some other her Father has approved of.

God help me, what is to become of us then?

8. The second dream

Emily stirred and rose from the soft, wool-patted mattress, glancing weakly around her, trying to recognize the unlit surroundings. She slipped down from the bed and felt the cold night air about. She shivered slightly as she glimpsed out the open window, the sight of the pale glow of the moon arousing memories of a past nightmare.

Her breathing halted for a split second. She instantly realized she was dreaming once again... but the awareness of it did not chase away the insubstantial world around her, to deposit her once again back in her bed.

Emily's naked body was covered a light white sheet, a thin cloak which wrapped around her neck and espoused every curve of her skin, covering her bosom, waist and legs while revealing the supple nature of her bewitching physique.

A strange lethargy had come over her. Knowledge and realization of her situation came readily, but not the panic she could have otherwise expected. Emily's tranquility, by her own cognition, was unnatural to be sure, but a part of her seemingly in control welcomed it.

Her eyes grew accustomed to her dark surroundings, and she noticed the opulent character of the decor around her. This, she guessed, were the trappings of her castle suite as they once appeared, hundreds of years ago. She slowly made for to the heavy paneled door, opened it, and peeked outside, with growing curiosity for the strange and unfamiliar surroundings.

A stone corridor stretched left and right.

Emily suddenly heard the voice calling out to her. It had been for some time, but she realized she had not clearly heard it until she had opened the door. With scarcely a thought, she slowly strode out into the corridor, and to the right, her feet brushing against the tiles of the cold floor, enraptured by the Lorelei- like voice that was singing her name.

She turned around dark corners, stepped down narrow spiral staircases, the voice patiently chanting its bewitching melody. The strange call, unmistakably feminine, seemed to confuse two names as it continued... 'Emily'... 'Anna'... as if they were both one and the same...

The gentle fabric of the cape tugged against her body, her skin warm despite the nightly draft which blew along the corridors. It pushed the garment against her feminine curves, tracing the outline of her body, the shape of her nakedness rising out of the soft folds.

The voice was growing louder, clearer with each step... calling out to her...

She came at the end of a passageway and penetrated inside a banquet hall she had never seen before, a long and deserted room illuminated by a series of bright torches hung across the length of a far wall. In the center of the room rested a heavy table which stretched from one end of the hall to the other, a crimson velvet tablecloth covering its rectangular surface. Two chandeliers of crafted silver adorned it, adding to the enchanting brightness by bathing the immediate area in an eerie golden glow. They were the only features upon the table. Up on the adjoining walls, heraldic symbols we displayed, shields, swords and lances and other proud symbols of a reigning house seemingly still in residence within the castle...

The chanting stopped.

Emily glanced about, her eyes filled with calm serenity, much like those of a hypnotized subject. Her lips parted softly, her voice calling out in a imploring tone.

"Kristin... dearest... where are you?"

The name was familiar on Emily's lips, though she had only once spoken it, in the nearly forgotten dream of the previous night. Familiar... and dear to her in ways not easy to express.

She took long steps, the folds of her cape parting ever so slightly as she strode forth, revealing a glimpse of her warm flesh. Her expression saddened as she looked about, unable to find the source of the sweet voice that had called her here.

"Kristin... please..." she beseeched, "come back..."

Emily neared the far edge of the table. Her finger lazily stroked its surface, the softness of the tablecloth brushing against her fingertips .

Her breath caught in her throat as she felt palms clasp her shoulders. Hands... caressing her skin through the fabric of her cloak.

Emily slowly turned to face the person behind her, her smile growing as she did. She beamed when her eyes finally contemplated the lovely, graceful woman who stood before her.

Kristin... and Liana... both and the same. And yet not. The same sculpted face... the same haunting eyes... but different in many ways.

She wore a simple robe, though it was certainly belonged to an ancient period. Her eyes were pale blue, the same as Emily's. The rest of her oval face appeared identical, though the tender smile Emily saw directed at her was unlike any she had ever seen coming from Liana.

Her hair was longer, falling just under her shoulders. It was of the same lovely red, though it fell straight back, and a jeweled ferroniere, its red ruby shining in the candlelight, wrapped around her forehead, holding the crown of her hair in place.

A loving warmth invaded Emily's heart. Her cheeks flushed. Her pussy throbbed, already slick with juices, begging to be touched, stroked and licked. Her breasts grew sensitive, nipples stiffening painfully, poking through the folds of the thin fabric which wrapped around her.

Kristin's hands slowly caressed their way up and over the shoulders... slowly stroked her collarbones, feeling the warm skin. They clasped at the base of Emily's neck, fingers gently wrapping around, losing themselves in the long strands of blond hair that fell down her back.

Emily's heart was pounding inside her chest, like the drum of an unstoppable army marching on the battlefield. Her whole body was tingling, her mind loosing its perspective as she lost herself in Kristin's eyes. Rationality made a final, desperate attempt to work out the significance of the situation, before crumbling under the sensual assault.

She collapsed into a lustful sea, surrendering to Kristin... to Liana.... to the feelings which now coursed through her.

Kristin's fingers rose gently, tracing up her neck stopping at the jaw line. Warm, delicate, gentle, brushing her skin.

They slipped higher, gently cradling the sides of Emily's face, drawing her nearer. Kristin's lips were parting... Emily's heart fluttered like that of a frightened rabbit

She rose to her tiptoes as she gently parted her lips and kissed the ghostly baroness which had summoned her in this dream to make love to her. She closed her eyes while she followed Kristin's lead, savoring the strange new sensation of the sapphic kiss. It was an intoxicating experience which soon had her reeling , her wantonness growing, the desire to taste her lover exploding inside her. She thrust her tongue forth unabashedly, seizing the initiative, French-kissing the woman as she had never dared with any man before.

She still felt Kristin's hands on her, caressing her delicately, touching her arms, sliding up the contour of her breasts, stroking her nipples through her nightgown, sending warm, fervent shivers of forbidden passion raging through body. Her knees were shaking, a mixture of residual fright and unbound excitement welling inside her. She leaned forward, kissing Kristin deeper and deeper, as if trying to drown herself in an ocean of passion.

Their seeking tongues roamed amorously together, Emily's blood burning in her veins. The folds of her cloak finally parted, and sweet Kristin's soft hands started to caress her naked skin. She felt Kristin's agile fingers slowly massaging the firmness of her breasts, while her yearning intensified with the probing of her tongue deep inside the other woman's mouth, sliding in and out, past warm lips, dancing an erotic ballet as they intertwined together.

They broke the passionate kiss at last, Emily gasping for air as she leaned back against the edge of the heavy table. Kristin smiled a gentle smile, her hands still kneading her darling's bosom. Her index and thumb occasionally rose to the tip of Emily's nipples, pinching gently once or twice before sliding back over the firm roundness of the breasts. Emily could only sigh in helpless contentment, unable to believe how aroused she felt, how wonderful and liberating it was to be ravished thus by this seductive apparition.

Warmth seemed to seep from Kristin's fingertips, spreading through her breasts and body, filling her with a sense of euphoria. She sighed and moaned as Kristin's mouth descended upon her right tit, and kissed her nipple lightly. Then, slowly, Kristin's tongue gently slid over and around it, which instantly sent new, sharper, more intense shivers of pleasure coursing through her subservient lover. Pursing her lips, Kristin began suckling passionately.

A sharp cry rose from Emily's throat as she flung her head back, her breathing ragged. Kristin was taking from her. Be it essence, life, or a fragment of her very soul, the ghostly woman now nursing at her breast was consuming part of her, a process which battered her psyche with the most incredible torrent of sexual pleasure she could imagine. Any fear or thought of death, of fleeing Kristin's dark embrace was annihilated as the apparition continued her gentle sucking, Emily's pussy seeping juices and throbbing in desperate need of relief.

Kristin finally drew her head back slightly, and looked up. Emily's glanced down at the woman leaning before her, and mirrored her wanton smile.

"Beautiful Anna... will you be mine once again?"

Emily's answer was immediate, like that of a dutiful servant. "Yes!"

"Will you be mine... forever mine?" Kristin asked, with a hungry stare that melted her heart.

Emily answered with a lustful groan.

Kristin's mouth slowly drew nearer to her other breast, her tongue running over her lips. Emily cried out as her mind once again reeled under the sensual assault, her mind overcome by the glorious passion that was burning her up. She was dying... but she would be with Kristin... forever...

She collapsed back on the table, legs dangling for the edge. Her breath had shallowed, her skin had cooled... Kristin had drawn sustenance from her... a smile of pure bliss gracing her soft lips. Emily felt Kristin's warm fingers parting the folds of her pussy, she spread her knees weakly, feeling the curls of her darling's soft hair sliding between her thighs.

"Suck my cunt... make love to me with your tongue" she whispered feebly.

Emily felt Kristin's lips kiss her wet slit slowly, amorously, felt them brush against her budding clit. She squealed, urging her on, feeling the warmness of her soul seeping away...

"Please... suck my pussy... quickly..." she begged with utter abandonment

Kristin's tongue slid past her pussy lips effortlessly, and Emily found the strength to cry out as a sharp jolts coursed deep inside her. She felt the last of her energy draining away, seeping as the juices flowed from her open cunt, drenching Kristin's lovely face. Her eyes closed as she lost herself in the heavenly sensations of her lover's worship of her cunt... the orgasm detonated within her as would an exploding star.

Kristin... my love... forever...

Emily's thoughts jumbled and tumbled as she felt the darkness wrapping around her... its cold arms engulfing her...

To Be Continued...