Dearest Forevermore Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The situation outside was becoming truly bleak. Emily began to wonder if anyone could drive back to the castle in this kind of weather. Maybe Liana was hurt, or stuck on a road somewhere. Where had she gone?

Maybe she wasn't coming back.

Emily chastised herself for her dreary thoughts. This place, with its gothic charm turned threatening, was truly beginning to get to her. She had been psyching up for another night in Streinhen, but she had problems handling the idea of Liana being hurt or gone.

If only she could show up, Emily thought, it would almost be enough for me to spend a restful night.

Though the possibility of disturbing dreams haunting her had worried her greatly this morning, it was nothing compared to finding out that something had happened to her childhood friend.

She curled as the heat of a blazing fireplace nearby reached her and provided some comfort, her eyes still travelling back and forth between window and corridor. After a while, she motioned a waiter, ordered a second martini, and then changed her mind, asking for a triple shot of brandy.

The sitting room remained uncharacteristically deserted for the next two hours, as blackness seemed to engulf the valley, occasionally punctured by streaks of electrical fire striking down from the wrathful heavens.

14. A love greater than dreams

Emily made her way to the suite, slightly drunk and very worried. The ambient air felt oppressive to her, as if the cold humidity of the outside made it difficult to breathe. The door to the room loomed ominously, but she had finally exhausted all of her patience as the hour struck eleven PM. Alcohol sat heavily in her otherwise empty stomach; she had lost her appetite sometime after breakfast this morning.

All she could think about was Liana.

She entered the suite, closed the door behind her and hesitated before locking it, as if it might keep Liana outside in case she returned. She leaned forward, in the darkness of her surroundings, her forehead resting against wood.

She began to weep.

It was some time before she noticed the gentle glow that barely illuminated the antique room, but she grew rigid the moment she did and instantly spun around, her heart pounding frantically. The light came from a single candle on the desk, in all ways identical to the one that had burned itself out the night before. Shadows danced on the wall closest to her, but she couldn't see clearly through the penumbra, beyond the circle of light.

Her heart jumped into her throat when her eyes, growing used to the dark, focused upon it.

The shadow laid upon Liana's canopy bed, resting back on stuffed pillows. Emily quickly wiped the tears of grief from her eyes as turbulent emotions cascaded inside her: fear and relief fought for control.

"Li-Liana?" she asked, in a shaky voice.

The candle flickered and glowed brighter for a second while the name hung in the air, and darkness seemed to withdraw just enough for Emily to accurately glimpse the reclined form of her friend, under a thin bed sheet. She noted the soft curves and outlines of her female shape through the hugging, flimsy white material, while something inside her stirred.

The playful giggle she heard from the shadow had a strange resonance to it. Then, the unmistakable sound of Liana's voice, speaking in husky tone and with the trace of an undetermined accent, reached Emily's ears.

"I fell asleep waiting for you..."

"Liana," Emily interjected nervously, "Where have you been? We have to leave this hotel right now!"

Thunder and lightning exploded outside, filling the room with streaks of blue light which flashed through the cracks of wooden blinds behind the window and glowed menacingly against the opposite wall. The cavernous echo, resonating half a second later, made Emily jump. The light of the candle almost flickered out, as if an unseen, unfelt gust of wind had attempted to snuff it out.

"Why do a thing like that?" Liana asked, with a trace of what might have been amusement.

Emily's heart was galloping inside her, her blood racing madly through her veins. "We have to" she implored, while alarms bell rang in her head. "This place isn't safe for us."

Her frustration grew intense, and brought her a step closer to panic. She was suddenly acutely aware of how silly her 'evidence' would sound to another's ears, yet one look across the room was enough to fill her with anxiety. But other feelings were struggling inside her... with fear came the dim awareness of powerful emotions rousing themselves once again.

As if reading her thoughts, Liana's arm crept out of the shadows and ran deftly over the empty space beside her. "Mmmmmm... why don't you join me in bed instead? I always wanted to make love while a thunderstorm raged outside... it would be soooo romantic..."

Emily felt butterflies in her stomach, and swallowed hard despite her parched throat. Strength left her legs for a moment, and a flurry of wicked through penetrated into her conscious mind. She pictured herself in the large bed... Liana's soft naked body pressing against her own... and could only shake away the compelling vision by shaking her head from side to side. Her erect nipples brushed against the material of her bra and shirt, while a wet spot appeared on her skirt, some of its loose folds caught between her long legs.

The invitation seemed so natural and innocent... what would it be like to making love to another woman? To hold her and touch her, not in a short-lived dream but in the present reality?

The fearful part of Emily's being reasserted control instantly, and she took a step back, trying not to succumb to the powerful urges. Her breathing became short and rapid and her eyes were shifting tensely about.

"Don't leave, Anna my love,... you know as well as I that you don't really want to..."

Emily tried to pry her eyes away from the bed as Liana propped herself on her elbows, emerging from the dark like a siren. Soft candlelight bathed her in a warm glow, a sight which suddenly punched right thought to Emily's longing heart. The slim bed sheet fell to one side, revealing the contour of her friend's soft, naked breast. Strands of Liana's beautiful, long crimson hair fell around it, but Emily found herself most fascinated by the powerful, unearthly gleam shining in her friend's haunting eyes.

"My... name... is..." Emily stammered, her mind filled with strange, eerie thoughts. She wasn't even sure of her name anymore, as if Liana's voice was enough to fill her with doubt. A strange force was whisking away her identity, but that was quickly becoming unimportant to her. What only mattered where the feelings she had long harbored for her beautiful companion. Her hands clenching into fists, and it suddenly occurred to her how sweaty her palms were getting. Her stiff nipples yearned for attention, her dripping pussy begging for release... thoughts twirled in her mind, making it harder and harder for her to concentrate.

"Anna... please... come to me..." the seductress whispered from the bed, with a sultry edge to her voice.

Emily merely moaned, disoriented and extremely aroused.

"Anna..."

Emily haltingly repeated the name, like a child learning to read... "Ann... Anna... Anna..."

The covers flipped away and Liana arose, serenely crawling over to the corner of the large bed on her hand and knees, like a cat nearing its unsuspecting prey. Emily did her best to remain in place, but appeared drunk and unable to stand motionless. Her hands were trembling and her eyes were frozen upon the bewitching spectacle of Liana's nude form emerging completely from the darkness, the glow of the candle making her smooth skin appear golden.

"Why don't you come over here... sit beside me..." Liana urged the woman tenderly, her enthralling voice slowly drawing Emily further into complete submission. "You know you want to Anna... you've yearned for it for so long..."

Emily's eyes continued to roam across the gentle curves of Liana's feminine body, examining the abundance of her hair -- now falling far down her back - and the firmness of her orbed breasts... her wanton desire for the Liana was like that of a vampire emerging from century-old torpor, a deep craving left unsatisfied for centuries...

"Kristin..." Emily whispered feebly.

It came out almost like a plea, a timid cry for help from a young and delirious little girl. It brought a wicked smile to Liana's lips... to whoever or whatever now resided inside her body and orchestrated this extraordinary, sensual seduction. But it hardly mattered any more, it was all irrelevant... Emily was unable to look or run away. She stood transfixed, reduced to a quivering, lustful reflection of her own repressed urges... She was fighting a part of herself, but knew deep down that she couldn't and didn't want to win.

Liana's lecherous grin grew as she positioned herself at the edge of the bed, kneeling upon the mattress, her ass an inch above her ankles, her thighs far apart. Her hand idly slid down her smooth belly, towards the dark triangle of her bush.

Emily gasped in surprise when she felt the ethereal, erotic caress of the invisible hand through her skirt and panties.

Liana other sighed in response to her quarry's panting. "There... doesn't it feel good? Just as it did during our long nights together... when kisses and caresses that expressed our love in ways words could not?"

Emily's knees came together promptly, but the sensations were unrelenting. She felt the gentle hand cupping and stroking her flooding pussy, the rhythm of its lewd caress matching the movement of Liana's arm as she masturbated herself up on the bed.

Liana bobbed up and down, her thighs parted, her naked form arching as she pleasured herself with rising, consuming rhythm. Her breasts shifted as she moved, nipples protruding. The throaty moan which arose from deep inside her was joined by Emily's own lustful response, a passionate, inarticulate cry of complete surrender. Liana smirked contently at the realization of her absolute control upon the woman, while her fingers parted the slick, pink folds of her labia. She brought the other hand down, taking the time to wet her fingers with her own juices before caressed her budding clit.

Emily instantly lost her footing and fell on the floor hard as the sharp, electric sensations exploded inside her own pussy. "Ugggghhh! Ohhhhh! Ohhhh God!!"

Her body quaked fiercely as Liana continued to ravish her through this mystical, unfathomable fashion, and her fists clenched, nails digging into palms, while pure throbs of raw pleasure coursed deep through her entire being. Her long skirt was hiked up, her slender thighs spread wide, her chest raising and falling with her frantic breathing. Her white panties were soaked through, and appeared almost transparent as they tightly covered her soaking slit. Emily looked up to the nude figure Liana, still kneeling on the bed above her like a sapphic queen in all her fearsome beauty, and felt the last remnants of doubt, fear and resistance vanish as the titanic orgasm loomed.

Liana simply moaned as she herself neared climax. With both hands now working furiously, one spreading her pussy lips while the other pumped fingers in and out of her dripping cunt, she looked down at her helpless prey driven mad with lust, and cried out as she crossed the threshold.

Both women screamed as one when the climax overtook them. Liana's back arched impossibly, her heavy breasts thrusting upwards, nipples hard as marble. Her thighs shook violently while the rumbling orgasm rose inside her like a tremendous, overflowing fountain. On the floor, Emily's hips bucked forcefully while she thrust her head back, eyes glued shut while the fantastic eruption of ecstasy overpowered all other sensations for seconds which seemed to stretch on to infinity.

The air was filled with the smell of hot, wet pussy, the mutual orgasm refusing to subside. Emily's world seemed to shatter under the strain, and she finally collapsed on the floor, her sweat-soaked shirt sticking to her hot skin. She was delirious with joy, and privy to a new, irrefutable truth which had come to her in the fiery instant that had preceded the pinnacle of sexual pleasure she was tumbling down from. The tremors had not yet left her weak legs, nor had the throbbing deep inside her soaked cunt. She now yearned for Liana with all of her being, and her body demanded more. She very slowly picked herself up from the floor, still quivering, her face now a reflection of pure lust and love like she had never experienced before. In a swift motion she took off her shirt, and deftly reached behind her to unclasp her bra, letting it all fall to the floor like discarded trash. Her beautiful tits hung free in the night air, her fair skin flushed in the wake of the incredible! climax..

Liana beamed in the wake of the glorious orgasm they had both shared as women, and she gracefully sat back into the warm, soft covers of the bed, her eyes never leaving Emily. Her legs shifted under her and came to rest forward while she laid back, arms resting to her sides. Her bosom was still heaving, and the beautiful mounts of her breasts, slick with sweat, rose and fell in the dancing shadows of the flickering candlelight.

She closed her eyes, and a blissful smile adorned her sweet face, but it grew even as Emily walked over to the bedside and her gentle hands reached out to caress Liana's tits. It was as if she could see her through closed eyelids, and regarded Emily's gesture as a foreseeable inevitability. She sighed approvingly as she felt Emily's fingertips stroke her breasts, rubbing the perspiration that pooled between them back into her sensitive skin. She could *feel* Emily's fascination with the twin orbs of exquisite, firm flesh through her curious, deliberately slow touch, and finally opened her changed deep-blue eyes to gaze into Emily's.

She was leaning over Liana, close to the edge of the bed. Her skirt hung loosely around her round hips, as if desperately hanging on. Abandoning her sensual exploration of Liana's bosom, Emily straightened up, brought her hands to her sides and deftly slipped her skirt and panties off in a single motion. They fell to her ankles, forgotten, and she stood above Liana in all her glory, a naked priestess on the bedside of her amorous Goddess. With sensual grace, she calmly, willingly climbed into bed, the excitement of her immediate urges tempered by the cognizance of her boundless love for the other woman.

"Anna... my sweet, beautiful Anna..." Liana whispered in an other-worldly voice, shifting on the pliant mattress to accommodate the other as she came to rest, laying on her left side, the two facing each other.

Emily felt the soft caress of her friend's hot breath upon her cheek, oblivious to her slip of the name. A tremendous rush of anticipation swelled inside her as she felt Liana's hands reaching out to stroke her arm, up and around the shoulder, and delicately down the curve of her right breast. Her magical touch sent ripples of pleasure as she fondled Emily, delicately pinching her nipple while she continued to blow softly upon her cheek.

Liana's hand left Emily's breast and reached out, sliding around the woman's upper waist. It wandered lower for a moment, clasping the taut flesh of Emily's buttocks, before sliding up again and pulling their bodies together. They both shifted to accommodate each other, their long and lithesome legs becoming intertwined as the rest of their firm bodies pressed against each other. Emily's excitement rose sharply as Liana's delicious, naked form came into contact with her own, the heat in her cunt becoming unbearable once again. Liana's mouth hovered still inches away from her face, the warm, sweet breath brushing against her sensitive skin, the most tender and loving caress she had ever experienced.

Her eyes lost themselves into the ocean blue of Liana's, and she knew then that they were about to shake the deepest, most passionate kiss ever. Longing swelled inside her as Liana's full, sensual lips parted leisurely, their mouths coming closer.

This was no dream, no fancy of the imagination, this was reality... she was about to kiss another woman...

Liana's red lips were shining in the glow of the candlelight, her moist tongue running over them an instant before she planted the first, fiery kiss upon Emily's waiting, hungry mouth. She broke off immediately, leaving a slight smear of lipstick and saliva upon Emily's lips, hiding behind a lascivious grin. The burning inside her wet cunt intensified as Liana drew near again and stuck out her tongue, and gently licked Emily's upper lip, leaving another trail of hot saliva.

She was deliberately slow in her stirring, passionate exploration, and Emily trembled excitedly in her arms while Liana continued to plant soft kisses upon her lips, her tongue darting out lewdly, deliberately allowing her lover to taste another woman. After long moments, Emily snapped out of the numbness that had accompanied that first, magical moment, and parted her own lips, focusing on the burning passion that consumed her as their mutual communion unfolded. Her nostrils flared at the scents floating about in the room, at the sweet fragrance of Liana's perfumed body, mixed with the pungent smell of female arousal.

Liana's slick tongue snaked deep into her mouth for the first time, and she savored her taste fully. Her own fervent tongue rose up, caressing Liana's with fervent passion. Then, Liana seemed to retreat, drawing forth Emily's exploring organ into her own mouth. Their mouths parted wide, the kiss now blossoming into a deep French kiss, their hot tongues sliding against each other in an act of reciprocal lesbian worship.

It was all too much for Emily, whose body began to quake as the kiss intensified. She had never conceived of the notion of a spontaneous orgasm, but the incredible eroticism of that simple act was enough to fill her heart and soul with such desire as to ignite a colossal climax. She lost herself in the moment, her sensual exploration of Liana's mouth turning into lustful, unbridled probing, even as shattering cascades of pleasure racked inside her.

She was falling in love, utterly, completely, with Liana, with Kristin, with whoever else she wished to become. Emily was hers, she was Emily's, and nothing else in the universe mattered.

Emily broke the kiss as the titanic orgasm dwindled, now a weak and trembling woman in the arms of her lover. She gasped for air, her brain still burning with the memory of intense passion, and sighed in contentment as she felt Liana's comforting embrace, like a daughter in the arms of her mother.

"Kristin... oh Kristin..." Emily whispered feebly, her thoughts mingling furiously. "I don't want to be alone again... I never want to loose you again..."

"Shhh" hushed the woman in her arms, "I'm here now, sweet Anna... nothing can stand between us..."

"Nothing" repeated Emily, staring intensely into the other's eyes. The love she saw in them, reflecting back to her as she lay in her bed, magically replenished her heart with almost painful longing. She planted a soft kiss on 'Kristin's' lips, closing her eyes as if the beautiful sight of her would drive her mad with rekindled passion.

Moments passed while she drifted in the aftermath of bliss. Suddenly, she felt dimly aware of her lover's soft locks of crimson hair between her thighs. Kristin's deft hands had slid under her firm buttocks, cradling Emily's ass like she would a child.

"Kristin..." Emily pleaded at once, unaware that she had used the 'wrong' name, "please... let me... I haven't even made love to you yet..."

Kristin raised her head from between Emily's legs, a loving, amorous gaze in her eyes.

The bewitching voice stirred passion deep inside her. "You have made love to me already my dear Anna... forgive me... I have longed for you for so long... I've wanted to hold you and to taste you for so long... please let me... allow me... I want to make you come again and again... I want you to pleasure unlike anything you have ever known before..."