Death & Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was barely anytime after the words left his mouth that a fist flew out and punched Vincent in the face. But it wasn't mine, T.J. was the one who hit him, he hated Vincent just as much as I did.

'Get up, get out, and don't come back you pile of shit.'

With the blood pouring out his nose and the knowledge that he'd been beaten twice in the same place, Vincent knew he'd been beaten. He left grumbling about some shit. Once he was gone T.J. turned to Billie.

'Jesus Christ Billie, what the hell are you doing with a pregnancy test?'

I quickly decided to save Billie. 'It's Danni's, she came back trying to get back together with me, we ended up having sex. I made her take the test so she couldn't trap me with a baby.'

T.J.'s mind flew back to my bitch of an ex-girlfriend. 'Fucking hell Cay don't go back to that bitch.'

'I'll be careful next time.'

'Good, I better get going. I'll see you later.'

T.J. left us, his face still angry but he'd calmed down. When he closed the door I picked up the pregnancy test, it read negative.

'Billie what the hell is this?'

That set Billie off, she started crying. 'I'm sorry Cay, I didn't mean to lie to you. I'm not on the pill, I just wanted to, to...'

'To what?'

'To have your baby, to give birth to your child, our child. Something to call our own and to love once you're gone.'

I was not expecting that, I just stared open-mouthed at Billie. There was a feeling growing in me, but it wasn't anger or hate, it was joy.

'What should we call him?'

'What?'

'If we're going to have a kid I'd rather have a boy.'

'You really want this?'

'Of course Billie; I've never loved anyone like you and if you want a kid I'll give you one. I actually do want this with you.'

The tears in Billie's eyes changed from sad to happy, she kissed me again. We made love that night, slow, gentle love, we were trying to make Billie pregnant, celebrating the love we had and the love we would lose.

The next morning I woke early yet again, Billie lying in my arms. As I had done many times before I got out of bed and went downstairs for a coffee, a few minutes after I'd got up the phone rang.

'Hello.'

'Caleb something's happened.' Jane was on the other line, she was crying terribly and it was hard to understand her.

'Jane what's wrong? Is it Kathy, T, what?'

'It's Tyler, he was coming home last night when he was attacked. He was stabbed and, and...'

'Jane, what happened to Tyler?'

'He's dead Caleb, Tyler's dead.'

*

I hope you all enjoy these changes, if you do please ignore the apology in Ch. 3, if not then take the apology for what it is. Either way please leave comments and feedback.

12