Death & Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'If you should ever leave me, then life would go on believe me.'

I walked slowly outside to find Billie on the bed, sitting up with her back on the pillows, her legs opened across the mattress, she was butt naked apart from my shirt which she had left unbuttoned, a coy smile was across her lips, as though this was her first time, the way we both wanted it to be. She kept singing.

'The world could show nothing to me, so what good would living do me?'

I sauntered over to the bed, unbuckling my trousers as I did; I joined with Billie's song.

'God only knows what I'd be without you.'

'And God only knows what I'd be without you.'

My trousers and boxers were off and I was carefully crawling across the bed to Billie. I continued the song.

'God only knows what I'd be without.'

'And God only knows what I'd be without.'

'God only knows I'd be without.'

'And God only knows what I'd be.'

'God only knows what I'd be without you.'

I kissed Billie tenderly on the lips, looking down my hard cock was waiting at the opening to her ready pussy, I glanced back up at Billie with a look in my eyes reading 'Are you sure?', trying to follow the idea that Billie was still a virgin. Billie followed suit and just nodded, her eyes looked worried but that could have been real, this was the most intimate we'd ever been with each other. I slowly edged my dick into her, Billie took a sharp intake of breath, she was actually pretty tight and it took a while to get in but I managed it. When it came to crunch time I simple whispered in Billie's ear.

'I love you.'

And with one quick thrust I broke the place where her hymen should have been. And then it was just the two of us, no-one else in the world but us, the two of us doing this the way we should have the first time, there was no violence there was only tenderness, there was no pseudo-rape there was only love and care, when our orgasms came there was no giant explosion of pleasure but a warm sense of satisfaction. After I'd cum I stared deep into those beautiful green eyes of Billie's and said the only words I could think of.

'Marry me.'

Billie was not expecting that. 'What did you say?'

'Marry me Billie.'

'Cay you're crazy, fucking is one thing but to get married, that's impossible.'

'We don't fuck Billie we make love, we love each other, we're trying to have a kid. This makes perfect sense.'

'Except the whole getting married part.'

'So we don't legally get married, it'll be out thing, just the two of us will know about it. We may not be in a house of God but under his eyes I promise to look after you and our child, to care for you, and provide for you as though you were my own family.'

'Uh Cay, I am...'

'You know what I mean. So, what do you say Billie.'

The tears in Billie's eyes said everything but she told me anyway. 'Yes, yes Caleb I will.'

We locked into a tight embrace, both of us crying with joy. I can't speak for Billie but I kept thinking how dumb I was to have not seen this perfect woman for me right in front of my eyes, Billie Dawltry, no longer my sister or my lover, but in our eyes and in the eyes of a hopefully understanding God, my wife.

DECEMBER

Unfortunately Billie didn't get pregnant so we just tried harder, given that Billie was now into her Christmas holidays we had all the time in the world, but that bastard Vincent had even more time to stalk her; I wanted to go to the police but Billie kept reminding me we had no hard evidence against him. Regardless of the constant annoyance our time together was near perfect, even better my headaches had stopped; with Billie any and all of my brain problems were non-existent. But as before the happiness was not to last, everything for us changed a couple of weeks before Christmas. I was walking home from the shops, the snow had fallen heavily during the past few days and the ice was treacherous but needs must. After the trip to the shop proved perilous I decided to take a detour that took me past the Gallagher's house, that's when I saw the 'For Sale' sign. Concerned and confused I knocked on the door, Jane answered, still upset but getting better.

'Oh, hi Caleb.'

'Jane, what's with the sale sign, are you moving?'

'God I was hoping to bring this up later, yes, yes I am moving. I'm getting out of here everything reminds me of him.'

'Jesus, Jane, why didn't you say anything?'

'Because I didn't want to go through with this until it was confirmed, so you wouldn't try to stop me. I want out of here Caleb I want to go someplace where I can get over Tyler.'

Jane started crying over the memory of her deceased husband, I moved in and hugged her.

'Jane it's ok, if you want to leave I won't stop you, I miss T too remember. If you ever need anything from me or Billie, if you want to visit or us visit you or even just to talk you don't hesitate, we'll do anything for you or Kathy.'

'Thanks Caleb.'

Just then Kathy started crying.

'Damn, I'd better see to that. You'll come by later won't you.'

'Sure anytime.'

Jane went back inside to deal with her daughter, I was sad that she would be leaving but it was her decision and I had to respect that. I took a slow walk back to the house, when I got back I found Vincent nearly slamming the front door down, he was yelling at Billie who was inside.

'Come on Billie open the fuckin door. Will you just come down here and talk to me. You stupid bitch get down here.'

'Hey, what the fuck are you doing?'

Vincent turned round, his face furious. 'I'm trying to get your cunt of a sister to talk to me.'

'Well maybe you should try not calling her a cunt.'

'Fuck off, I just don't see what her problem is. For fuck sake that bastard she was fucking died months ago and she's still not over him.'

'What bastard?'

'You know, that guy C.J. or something.'

'T.J.'

'Whatever, he's dead and she just won't get over him it's ridiculous.'

'That's what you thought, that T.J. was fucking Billie.'

'Of course you saw how hard he punched me when I brought up her cheating on me. It was obvious.'

'You fucking moron Vincent, T.J. wasn't fucking Billie he was married, he had a daughter he wasn't going to fuck that up.'

The look on Moreno's face was priceless, his anger turned immediately to worry as he realised his mistake.

'I, I didn't know.'

'Get out of here.'

Vincent left quickly but as he passed me everything became clear. In a soft voice I spoke to him. 'That's why you killed him isn't it?'

Vincent just looked at me.

'That's why you killed him, you thought he was fuckin Billie. You thought with him out the picture she would come back to you in tears and you would console her. You murdering fuck, you killed him out of jealousy, a jealousy that didn't exist.'

Again Vincent said nothing but his lunge at my throat proved I was right, he had killed T.J. He knocked me to the floor, kneeling on top of me he strangled me. He was yelling.

'He fucking begged when I threw that knife into his back, he cried like a bitch. I killed him without hesitation and I'll do the same to you.'

I tried to punch him with my left hand but he just held it down, my right arm was out of action so I couldn't do anything. I couldn't believe it, years of waiting for this brain bastard to kill me and this is how I die, at the hands of a murdering psycho. My face was going purple by the time I saw Billie at the window, she was watching Vincent in the middle of killing me. Vincent turned round to see what I was looking at and just managed to catch Billie running away. This gave me the edge I needed, freeing my left hand I punched Vincent in the face and ran to the front door, however I slipped on a thick piece of ice and fell, narrowly missing the brick wall to the side. Vincent jumped up and landed on me, he was beyond furious, continuously punching me in the face.

'When I'm done with you I'm going to go up there and fuck the shit out of that cunt, I'll fuck her till she begs me to stop then I'll fuck her till she begs me to continue, I'll make her my bitch. I don't care how many times she screams no I'm fucking that bitch till she cries.'

Vincent was so busy attacking me he never heard the front door open. I never saw Billie but what I did see was Billie's new mirror from a few months earlier flying into Vincent's face and glass flying out, around and into his face. I shuffled myself backwards to where a fuming Billie was holding her broken mirror. Vincent had stood up, his eyes were closed and he was holding his bloodied face.

'You fucking bitch I'm going to kill you, you stupid...'

Vincent never managed to finish his sentence, like me he slipped on the thick ice on the path but unlike me he didn't miss the brick wall. His head landed on it with a sickening crunch and he fell into the snow where he stayed. As the white snow around Vincent turned red and his lifeless eyes stared at us we feared the worst, Billie picked me up and took me inside where we phoned the police. They arrived within the hour and confirmed what we already knew.

Vincent was dead.

Ch. 4 should be released soon, it'll be shorter than the other chapters but you'll see why later.

I would also like to bring up the character of Heather, she won't be a major part of this story – this belongs to Caleb and Billie – but when this series is over her story will begin so keep on the lookout for that.

As always comments and feedback are appreciated, as long as you don't repeat yourself.

12