Death & Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The headaches were back, instead of getting a painkiller I just let it grow isolating the source of the pain, then getting a gun and aiming it in such a way that I blow the bastard out without killing myself. Billie came down to see what the noise was and finds me, terrified she calls the ambulance just as I black out. I wake up in the hospital, Billie overjoyed to see me awake on one side, Doctor Freeman on the other. He explains that I was so lucky, I'd removed the haemorrhage without leaving any damage, using T.J.'s brain tissue they fixed me back up and I was going to live, I was safe. Knowing I no longer had to worry about dying young I grab Billie and kiss her, not caring who's watching.

But no, no that didn't happen, there was no miracle cure, there was no gun there was only my finger and thumb aimed at my head and the unending pain. I decided to get a painkiller but as I got up everything went blurry, I became dizzy. The pain in my head became sharp and throbbing, unbearable. Everything was boiling, I started to head for the door to get outside but I fell, I couldn't stand the pain and let out a yell, I grabbed my head to stop it from exploding. At the top of the stairs I see the blurry form of Billie, she runs downstairs to see what the problem is.

'Oh god Cay what's going on?'

'Call. Fuck, call an ambulance.'

Billie took my order and called one, she came back straight afterwards and held me, I heard her crying in fear, she nearly screamed when she saw the blood seeping out of my nose. I joined in with her crying, what a way to go; our relationship started with Billie at her most vulnerable and here it ends with me at mine.

'Cay please don't die.' I can only just make out what Billie is saying through her bawling. 'I don't want to lose you, I can't lose you. I love you too much, as my brother, as my lover, as my husband I can't lose you now.'

I really felt like I was going to die at that point, like this was all over but then Billie whispered something in my ear, something that gave me the strength to fight this thing. As my whole world became one bright white screen she whispered the three greatest words I'd ever heard.

'Cay, I'm pregnant.'

*

The fifth and final chapter will take a little longer because I've got a whole lot going on right now with moving dorms and other uni shit plus I'm hoping to make the last chapter a lot longer. You're welcome to give any feedback you wish and I'll take it into consideration when writing the last chapter. Thank you again for the comments both constructive and critical.

12