Death By Fucking Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The families that were to become the breeders developed from the offspring of the earliest of the IAM selectees. IAM tracked each family, one generation to the next, using the current level of intelligence tests to trace their progress.

If a family gave birth to children who tested (using current methods obviously) low on the intelligence scale, they were culled from the program. Of course, exceptions were made for injury to children during birth, things not determined by breeding. Extra bonuses were paid to children of breeder families who married children of other breeder families.

It is no surprise, I suppose, but this actually worked. Even today there are sperm banks holding the issue of geniuses and Nobel Prize winners, where women can have their eggs fertilized by the far end of the bell-shaped curve in intelligence.

But something strange happened along the way. Perhaps it was mutation, perhaps it was evolution, but there developed a propensity among the families for the birth of female twins. In fact, when that started, those families who had that propensity never again gave birth to males.

All other members of the families fell by the wayside, and the female twins became the focal point of the IAM foundation. By this time IQ tests were in vogue and it was found that the average IQ of each female twin was about 150, half again as much as the average of the population as a whole.

But here is where things came to a halt. Each female twin bred true, if you know what I mean. Regardless of the father, that is, the father’s IQ, the mother gave birth to twins of approximately 150 IQ. But only one set of twins were born per generation per woman.

The IAM foundation’s project has ground to a halt. It has been felt for quite some time that the twins were becoming a separate species fromhomo sapiens. But there were no males! We were now marrying into the general population, trying to achieve a breakout that has yet to come.

And by the way, most of the money is gone anyway, has been for quite a long time. They keep in touch with us, they try to help us if we are desperate, but they can do little else. We are on our own.

The twins families have been searching for years for signs that the population as a whole is issuing forth the males that will allow us to break through and out of the race ofhomo sapiens.

We believe there are such men out there. We even have developed a profile of the type of man most likely to fulfill our expectations as the progenitor of the next generation.

We look for a man with extremely high intelligence, but whose social skills developed very late in life. In other words we are looking for a man who seems to have had an extended childhood. We are looking for a man who doesn’t fit in tosapiens society.

Andrew, we told you a little of this last night.Homo sapiens have been around for 150 thousand years, but have only become ‘civilized’ in the last ten thousand years, perhaps even less. We have to deal with 140 thousand years of being a hunter gatherer, of needing to be a killer, of fighting against the odds in a world where man was small, weak and vulnerable.

Of course because of his intelligence and his ability to cooperate, man became the greatest hunter on earth. But ingrained in the very essence of the sapiens experience is the feeling that one must be the aggressor to survive.

Even the teachings of the early ‘civilized’ humans taught man the very same lessons. Be fruitful and multiply. Have dominion over the land and the beasts. These were rules established when there were less than 50 million humans on the face of the earth, when wild creatures regularly killed and ate unguarded humans.

They were rules established by illiterate sheep herders whose lives were a daily struggle for their very existence.

But the times have changed, Andrew. Man’s numbers now exceed 6 billion. We live on every continent, in every nook and cranny of the earth. Our dominion over the land and the beasts has become a burden on the world.

The times have changed, butsapiens have not.Sapiens are the products of their evolution and they no longer fit into the world that they themselves have created. Unless the next generation springs forth from the loins of men, a generation that does not feel the need to hunt, to acquire, to hold dominion, then mankind and the beasts of the field are doomed to extinction.

So the man we are looking for is one who doesn’t belong in the world created bySapiens. He is a man who can live in a world that is shared by all, not grabbed by the strong at the expense of the weak. He is a man who can live with and nurture the beasts of the field, be not a user but a steward of the environment.

That’s you, Andrew. If Dee Dee or I are pregnant, that will be the proof we need. But both of us can feel it already. We are different, somehow. You are it. You are us. You are the progenitor of the next generation.

Andrew’s Story – 2

Okay! So I’m the provider of the seed, the loins from which is going to spring the next evolutionary stage of man. I don’t think so. Donnie’s story was a lulu I’ll admit it. But if it is as she says it is, no wonder they aren’t making any progress.

“Girls, are you telling me that you are randomly looking for men who may be in evolutionary synch with the twins families in order to propagatehomo whatever? You’re serious, right?”

Dee Dee said, “Of course we’re serious. That is our purpose in life, Andrew. We are the breeders.”

Donnie was now playing with my cock again. They seem to be fascinated by it. Now I like to have toys too, but I don’t have to be playing with them all of the time. Damn, her hand is so soft and her touch so gentle. I could feel myself beginning to rise again. This is getting ridiculous.

Donnie said, “Homo whatever. We don’t have a name picked out for the next species. Dee Dee, why don’t we call ithomo erectus, in honor of Andrew?”

I said, “Sorry that name has already been taken, and anyway it sounds like a horny hairdresser.”

I continued, “The boys in Vegas would say you’re trying to make your point the hard way.”

Dee Dee said ,”What is that supposed to mean?”

“You’re going about this all wrong. You are hoping for random chance to find these men of the future. You should have them coming to you.”

Donnie didn’t get it. “How in the world would we do that?”

“Donnie this is the twenty-first century. We’ve been to the moon, we have remote control dongles for our televisions, and we have the internet. Let’s set up a website.”

Dee Dee asked “What kind of a website? How would anyone find us there?”

I was in my element now. “Well, we could set up a dating service. The Really Smart People dating service. We could screen all applicants till we find the people who are most likely to fit your little profile. How many twins are we talking about anyway? Do we have enough to make a go of something like this?”

Donnie said, “Oh there are at least twenty thousand of us now. More than half of those are of age to give birth and maybe sixty percent of those aren’t married.”

They could have inspected my teeth for cavities, my mouth was so wide open. “Twenty thousand twin girls in Georgia and nobody noticed?”

Donnie shook her head. “I told you we aren’t all in Georgia. We don’t all look alike. We maintain a very low profile. If you weren’t looking for us, how would you find us?”

“Okay, so you are saying we have something like six thousand girls who could be part of this dating service. That’s pretty good. What about the married ones? Say they’ve already had their twin girls. Would they still be interested in having more children?”

Dee Dee said, “Of course, most of them would. We were brought up to be breeders after all. It has never occurred to us that once we had our first pair of twins we could ever have more.”

I smiled. “Well, there you go. I could set up a RSMILF website.”

Donnie didn’t get it. “What does that stand for, RSMILF?”

“Really Smart Mothers I’d Love to Fuck.”

Dee Dee grimaced. “That is disgusting, Andrew. How in the world did you think of something so gross?”

“Baby, this is the internet. We would only be adhering to standard procedures. We could set up assignations between total strangers (as long as the men fit your profile) and maybe we would be getting some more babies in the bargain. You’ve got to take advantage of the prevailing technology. Wishing and hoping isn’t going to do it.”

I had them now. “Girls we can jump start this evolutionary thing, assuming it’s true. If there are men like you hope for running around out there, we can find them. Hey, maybe I can hack into Mensa. We could get a copy of their membership database. They are so arrogant they probably are running a Microsoft Access database with little or no security. Or if you are old fashioned, you could ask to buy their database.”

Donnie looked shocked with me. “What do you mean arrogant? We are Mensa members, you know. You would probably qualify easily, Andrew. Why don’t you join?”

“I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members. No thanks. I’ll maintain my anonymity, if you don’t mind.”

“Let’s face it girls, all of this is predicated on the possibility of you being pregnant. If not, then all bets are off. This should be an interesting week.”

12