Death By Fucking Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thebullet
thebullet
374 Followers

I was a bit embarrassed. “He is very good, isn’t he?”

The same one said, “He’s even better than you might imagine, honey. Have you read thePlayboy article yet?”

I had to admit that I hadn’t. We couldn’t get a pre-publication version of the story, and I just plain forgot to pick up a copy at Kennedy Airport on the way down. Twin number two handed me the copy that Jake had given her. She said, “Read it. I think you’ll find it interesting.”

What was this? The last thing I expected to find was these beautiful, intelligent, serene, self-assured women. They defied logic. Their husband was the current pop icon, even though I was beginning to suspect that the stories that made it to the cover of theNational Enquirer were almost certainly false.

Almost every woman in America lusts after Andrew Adkins, as if he were Tom Cruise or Robert Redford. I’m not one of them. Well, I hadn’t been one of them until today. Now I felt like a child in a candy store, wanting to suck on everything I see.

Even this Jake Randolph is terrifically attractive. But the Progenitor may be the sexiest man I’ve ever seen. And his wives are to die for. They are older than him, significantly older as I understand it. And yet they are majestic in their beauty and assurance. And they talk openly of sex as if it were a normal part of their everyday lives. And I emphasize the ‘everyday’ aspect.

I’m horny enough as it is. Perhaps I shouldn’t be reading an intimate account of Andrew Adkins’ sex life. Hell, of course I should read it. I’m dying to read it.

Excerpts “Death by Fucking: Getting knocked up by the Progenitor”

You enter his Southern Plantation. It is regal, stately and beautiful. Then you meet his wives. They too are regal, stately and beautiful.

The man himself is tall, dark, courtly and handsome. He seems so calm, so self-confident. He is in love with his wives. Debbie and I are hot! We’ve never met a man we couldn’t seduce. Yet Andrew Adkins couldn’t take his eyes off of his wives. I guess I don’t blame him. They are so very beautiful.

He may be the most handsome man I’ve ever met. When he came into the room it was all I could do to remain calm. Everyone seemed so matter-of-fact, but Debbie and I knew that we were going to be in bed with the Progenitor in just a few minutes! We were so excited that I’m afraid they could smell our wetness.

We were led into a lovely bedroom, done in colonial style. There was a huge four-poster that invited us. Debbie and I were in a hurry, but Andrew had other plans. He told us that his wives had established a rule. If we were going to become pregnant, we should have a memorable experience. His job was to attempt to make it so.

Debbie and I have had threesomes many times before. Usually we are forced to get each other off. No man has been able to satisfy both of us. I for one was having second thoughts. I wanted Andrew to myself. Let Debbie do him another day. It turned out that I needn’t have worried.

Andrew kissed me! He puts everything into a kiss, and it was a toe-curler. Meanwhile I felt my clothes dropping off of me. When we emerged from the kiss, I was already half naked. Andrew turned to my sister and gave her the same treatment.

I went for his clothes. I wanted to see this hunk nude. While he was kissing my sister I reached around and unbuckled his belt, then unsnapped his pants and pulled them down.

He stepped away from Debbie and allowed her to finish undressing. He told me that we had plenty of time, so if I didn’t mind he would rather do us one at a time. That way it is easier to give each girl the proper attention.

Debbie is like me, with 36D tits, and her nipples were already hard and extended. Andrew asked her to lie on the bed while he removed his clothing. He took off his shirt, then his shoes and socks. Then he finished what I had begun, by pulling off his pants and shorts.

Let me say, Andrew Adkins has one tight ass! I couldn’t resist reaching out and fondling those tight cheeks. He turned to me and smiled. He asked me to lie on the far side of the bed. He whispered that he would get to me as soon as he was finished with Debbie.

He finally turned around and I got to see what I’d been waiting for. My God, the man is hung! It’s not as long as some porn stars I’ve seen in the movies, but it is far longer than any man I’ve ever been with. And thick! My mouth was watering. He was proudly erect, ready to take my sister.

She was prepared for him. We both were. But Andrew was not rushing. He kissed her lips, her forehead, her eyelids, her neck. His big hands were fondling her butt, her breasts, tweaking her nipples. His mouth worked down to her tits. He sucked her tits as his hand found her pussy.

Debbie was going wild! Let’s be frank, I’ve been in sexual situations with my sister many times before. I’ve never heard her beg until now. She was so ready!

I watched Andrew slide that huge dick of his around the edge of Debbie’s pussy lips. She kept arching towards it, trying to get it in. He refused to be rushed. I was so horny myself that I found myself sliding a finger deeply into my pussy.

And then he slid it home. I could see that Debbie was already climaxing. And Andrew had yet to complete his first stroke.

I was worried for her. How could she take that huge dick into her pussy? How could I? All I knew was I was dying to find out.

Andrew began making long, slow strokes into Debbie. Her legs wrapped around his hips, trying to keep him in. After several minutes of this (Debbie had another loud orgasm), Andrew began to pick up his pace. Debbie was trying to keep up. Her face was flushed. Her eyes were closed. Her face showed something intense… Pain? Pleasure? Both?

Her head rocked back and forth. Moans were emitting from her lips. Suddenly her moans became screams. I heard her call Andrew’s name. It looked like Andrew was finally achieving climax! He slammed deeply into my sister’s pussy, and held there, as Debbie seemed to lose control of her body. She went limp and I realized she had passed out.

Damn I wanted this man. He kissed her on the forehead and then pulled out. His penis still was larger than any I had ever seen. He took a pillow and placed it under Debbie’s ass. He smiled and said that his wife Deirdre recommended that as a way to help with impregnation, though he had no idea if it worked.

He turned to me and said “You’re next!” I thought I would faint.

Andrew covered my sister up with a blanket and moved over to me. He said, “I’m afraid that I need a little recovery time. But that doesn’t mean that you should wait any longer.”

He began to kiss me, as he had kissed my sister, on my lips, on my eyelids, on my cheeks, then on my neck. He sucked on my neck and I felt myself shudder.

He worked his way to my breasts. I expected him to pay a lot of attention to my breasts. Most men do. Andrew, however, spent no more time there than he had on my neck. His hands replaced his mouth and I felt his fingers working my nipples.

His mouth trailed down my stomach and I realized he was goingthere. His long arms went under my legs, and lifted. Suddenly my legs were riding on Andrew’s shoulders and he was looking me directly in the eyes. I watched him as he lowered his mouth onto my pussy.

My screams must have been heard in the next county. His tongue – what a tongue! – was deep in my pussy, then licking along the edges, then playing with my clit. I kept cumming and cumming. I don’t know how many times I came.

Andrew finally moved up over me and for the first time I felt that huge dick of his. As wet as I was, I still was unsure whether I could accommodate the whole thing. He knew just what to do. He worked it in slowly, moving it around, and then backing out. He was teaching my pussy to take him inside of me. Each time he moved in he went deeper. I felt so full. His width was forcing me to open up.

He must have sensed that I was ready, because he made a massive stroke and suddenly that whole huge dick was tightly in my cunt. I could feel his balls against my ass. He pulled out and plunged in again. I tried to move with him, but he was so strong! Each time he bottomed out I thought I might explode.

He had lifted my knees with his arms. I was bent over, my knees pressed against my tits. When Andrew Adkins enters you, he goes deeper than any other man. He kept increasing the speed, increasing the power of his strokes. I was building to a massive orgasm. I couldn’t take any more! I felt his dick getting larger and larger.

Finally he was spurting inside me. It must be going straight into my womb. I screamed again, loudly. Then I was shrieking, and then I think I died.

I don’t know how long I was out. I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was then that I realized that Andrew was gone. His wives were waking us up. Debbie had slept through my entire ordeal. I didn’t want to get up. I just wanted to lay there. I felt like I had run the Boston Marathon.

The wife who was helping me whispered in my ear. “Death by Fucking."

thebullet
thebullet
374 Followers