Death Dealing Lewinsky

Story Info
She meets a surpise visitor in her apartment.
4k words
3.97
23.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's Note: A very Different short story By me, Not my usual ending nor my usual middle for that matter, either. Hope you enjoy it:

Joni Ericson unlocked the door and walked into her apartment. Life was good at twenty-two. She had a good job, and this weekend she had a date with a handsome guy who was supposed to be very good at pleasuring girls. Joni knew he would appreciate her oral sex skills. She turned to close the door but as she locked it, she paused for a second.

What was that smell? She asked herself. Did she let something spoil? No, even though she just caught a tiny whiff of it, the smell was stronger than that. Suddenly her mind filled with sickening images. A battlefield where the bodies of both armies had been left for days. A village destroyed by an earthquake again where hundreds of bodies were left to rot and decay out in the air. "Where had those thoughts come from?" she wondered, but she knew the smell was that of decaying bodies, hundreds of them.

She turned around quickly and almost screamed. There was a figure standing in the doorway leading from the small entryway into her living room. He was dressed in a black robe. A large cowl covered his head. His face was blocked by the shadow of the hood. She stood there thinking some crazy dude had gotten into her place, but she froze as the realization hit her that this wasn't someone pretending to be something he wasn't. This figure was the real thing. She wasn't sure how she knew, maybe the smell, his aura, or just a knowledge that came with him when he appeared but she knew he had come for her.

She reacted immediately without thinking. She fell to her knees in front of him and reached into his robe. She was half-surprised that she was able to find an opening and find it easily. Joni reached in further and quickly found his hardon. As she brought it out she was again surprised by two things. One was that he did have a shaft, true he was male looking but that didn't mean he had one of these. But it looked like her instincts had been correct he did have one and it was ready to be sucked. That was her second surprise. It was large and long already.

As she looked at it before she took it into her mouth, she heard a voice sounding like it was coming from a large mausoleum say, "No it won't...(Groan)."

She smiled, for she had gotten to him already. Her next thought as she sucked on it while licking the head was that it was a true "boner". It was white and felt as hard as bone. Like the rest of him, it was probably bone. She sucked on it anyway, then quickly backed her mouth off a bit scraping the edges of the head as she did. Joni heard a ghostly moan above, and knew she was getting to him even more. She bobbed her head up and down softly scraping with her teeth each time her lips went past the edge of the flared part of the head. She continued that maneuver for a few seconds, then took the whole thing into her mouth and sucked. Again there was that ghostly moan, this time it a longer one.

For some reason this reminded her of the first time she had sucked a guy off. She had started late, soon after her eighteenth birthday in giving blowjobs, but she had quickly become an expert doing it. The first time was with a handsome guy she had dated a couple of times, she decided he was handsome enough and seemed to be nice enough to have sex with, so she decided to allow him to fuck her. They were getting it on at his place, when she pulled down his pants and underwear and started to suck on his hard shaft. She had done it before to guys and they liked it, while she liked how they reacted and the feel of it in her mouth. They usually fucked her pretty good after she sucked on them a while. She usually sucked on guys for a few minutes to get them excited, and sometimes they would pay her back by going down on her. It was good foreplay before the main event.

That time she wanted to do more. She had never wanted to taste what came out of a dick before but this guy's looked, tasted and even smelled good. It aroused her to new heights. For one thing, his dick was beautiful. It was proportionally just right. The length and width looked good. It was very smooth with a crown that she thought flared more than normal but on him, it looked very handsome. She had never seen a dick that looked so beautiful and arousing. It tasted better than the others she had sucked on too. The same type of taste but better. Maybe he kept his cleaner than others or he eats better food, but whatever the case she wanted to keep it in her mouth. She liked his smell too. Maybe she was turned on more than usual or maybe he just had a more manly smell. It was huskier and more intense than the previous dicks she had smelled. Everything about his shaft turned her on.

She just kept sucking and licking it far beyond the time she usually did. Since she had had some experience, sucking guys before she knew how to use her mouth without hurting him with her teeth. She also knew some techniques that guys loved. She did them all. Licking from the base to the crown. She sucked the whole thing in her mouth. It was larger than some dicks but not huge. "Just the right size," she thought. She was able to gently bite the base as she took the whole thing into her mouth. She was used to deep throating, so she knew how to get it into the back of her throat without choking. She liked the head, nibbling along the crown. She took just the very tip of the head in her mouth and sucked, gently at first but harder and harder. He seemed to love that so she continued sucking.

Finally he warned her he was getting close, he was a nice guy some of the guys she dated she needed to be watchful since they never warned her when they were close. This time she didn't care and just sucked harder. He was moaning so wonderfully too. She felt pride that she could make him make those sounds with her mouth. Suddenly he jammed it in harder. She was taken by surprise, but reacted in time by backing off her mouth off his dick halfway so she would not choke. Both he and his dick jerked and she felt something explode into her mouth as he let out a low deep scream. A second blob appeared in her mouth and a second loud moan escaped his mouth. A third jerk along with a softer moan. She had been running her hand up and down his shaft and continued sucking the head along with two inches past it, as she slid her fist along that wonderful shaft. He relaxed and she gave him one more lick and two more up and down motions, then she leaned back and smiled. He said thanks that was wonderful and then he returned the favor. She was naked by that time and he had picked up off her feet, placed her on his bed and climbed between her legs. He licked and sucked until she had a great orgasm. Then they fucked. He lasted longer than normal for guys, perhaps because of her blowjob. She had two more intense orgasms before he finally came again. She dated this guy three more times and gave him a blowjob each time.

Joni decided it wasn't just his dick she liked. She gave blow jobs to the next three guys dated enjoying not only how their hard shafts felt in her mouth, but also how she felt by making the guys feel so good. The fourth guy was different. For one thing, he was older and not some date. She had been talking to him and just felt like she wanted to show off her new skills. It turned out that his dick was different. It was ugly for it was wider, but at the same time shorter than any other dick, she had seen up till then. And veins showed through the skin but she sucked on it anyway.

It tasted and smelled Okay. She could barely get her mouth around the whole thing but she managed, sucking it both softly and hard. His groans showed that he appreciated all of her efforts. She licked it along the top side, she licked just the slit on the very end. He lasted longer then other guys. When he finally came, it was huge. He groaned very loudly and the first blob of sperm that shot into her mouth seemed to be twice the size of most of the other guys she had done. He just came and came, his dick jerking with each shot of sperm, filling her mouth with his man stuff. She swallowed and swallowed emptying her mouth as he filled it again. It was good tasting too, so she didn't mind. After he was done, he relaxed then kissed her saying that he really enjoyed it.

It had been the best Lewinsky he had ever had. And he really appreciated that she did it. Most of the woman he had sex with would not suck him. They talked some more but as he looked at her body he returned the favor first sucking on her clit , then on her breasts while he found her G-spot with his fingers. He gave her a climax that way then fucked her. She hadn't expected it that fast. He seemed to have a little trouble getting his hard shaft in but he managed and began a steady series of thrusts. She liked the feel of how his hardness spread her cunt's lips and how it pushed against the walls of her slit even more than usual. It didn't go in as far as some guys but she liked it anyway. Just like as when she sucked him, he lasted much longer than she expected. When his climax finally hit it was quick. He kept on thrusting through two large orgasms for her before he finally let out a guttural cry and started blasting into her cunt. It felt like he filled her up and as he pulled out and pushed back in some leaked out dribbling down her butt crack.

She went out with him once giving him another blowjob. They didn't fuck that time but he did suck her breasts and finger her G-spot to a good orgasm. She told some of her friends about him and they wondered how she could date him. His cock was so ugly and he wasn't all that good looking either. True she had said, but he lasted and lasted and knew how to return the pleasure she gave him. And she liked the way his ugly shaft filled her slit.

Suddenly these thoughts were interrupted by a choking sensation. She had tried to deep throat the "boner" but it hadn't worked and she had choked herself. His shaft was so different from what she was used to. All the other dicks, even the ugly one, had been hard but with a softer yielding surface, this guy's was just hard. It was like trying to shove a large bone down her throat. She couldn't deep throat him but she could still do other things. Like licking the top side all the way from the base to the head and back again, and nibbling around the edges of the flared head. It was harder on her teeth but it was something she could stand. From the moans and groans, she heard above her it was working, he was feeling good. He tried to speak to tell her to stop but she ignored him and just kept sucking and licking.

More of her experiences sucking dicks came to mind, like the first time she sucked off three guys at once. One had been the ugly guy, Tony, and one had been the handsome guy she had first sucked off. The third was somewhere in-between in appearance. She took turns sucking and licking each hard shaft. She had wanted just the handsome guy but the other two somehow had come along for the ride. She enjoyed the switching back and forth, feeling the different textures and widths her mouth. Each guy had his own way of groaning too. She loved the feel of a dick in her mouth. The way the skin gave way under her tongue but only so far, the taste, the idea that she was making someone feel very good. It all combined to give her a good time while she was doing something well.

She almost had two guys fill her mouth at the same time. Tony was the first to cum. As usual for him he shot and shot, filling her mouth with his white thick man stuff. Before she could finish swallowing, he pulled out and Johnny poked his shaft in. Before she knew it, he was cumming. She still had half of Tony' sperm in her mouth and the second guy was filling it with his stuff. She managed to get most of both down her throat. Then concentrated on Bill, the handsome guy. She loved his dick. He finally came even though it took a while. His orgasm wasn't the end for he fucked her, which she enjoyed, but she hadn't realized the other two guys were still there. As soon as Bill was off her one of the other two was on her thrusting in hard and fast. Both must have been watching Bill and gotten excited again. Last was Tony and he lasted the longest. Even though she had wanted just Bill she still had a good time, and she repeated the three-person blowjob a few weeks later. She again went back and forth between them, sucking and licking each dick a few seconds at a time until all three came. That time there had been no other sex afterwards.

She had recently taken on ten guys at one time. Sucking each one off one at a time. That had been fun, each guy had a different texture and length. One had been barely five inches long while another one almost ten. That one had been harder to do since she could only get so much in her mouth, and she had to open her mouth further than she was used to but it had been worth it. That guy had come wonderfully and as he had withdrawn, she was swallowing his cum another guy had pushed his hard dick between her lips pushing the other guy's cum down her throat. She almost choked but was able to get it all down ok. They each had a slightly different taste too. She liked the noises they made. And she felt very good that she had been able to give each guy a good time. It had been a little tough on her knees and halfway through she had gotten a stool to sit on but over all a very nice time.

She was interrupted again as the figure in front of her started bucking in her mouth. "He must be getting close", she thought. Joni had to be careful to move her head back some as he thrust in so not to allow the boner to go too far down her throat, she had learned not to allow it to go too far back. She nibbled the very tip and was mildly surprised that there was a slit in it. After all, there was no need for one if he didn't have to pee. With some guys she had given Lewinskys to, she had tried to stick her tongue into the slit. She had tried to push her tongue into some guy's slits since they were bigger than normal but this one she didn't even try. Not flexible enough, and she thought it wouldn't do any good and probably would not feel good

He surprised her by lasting a long time but as she sucked, nibbled and licked up and down the hard white shaft as well as just the head she knew he was close. Just the way he sounded as he groaned and moved his body a little. His reactions were the same as most of the guys she had done. Two guys had made no sounds and no movements they had just laid or stood there as she worked them over, finally sighing a second before her mouth was filled with their cum. Most guys made lots of noises and bucked when they got close.

Now she was ready for some unearthly cum. She moved her mouth so that it covered just the head, and slid her right hand up and down the shaft. He jerked and let out his longest groan yet. A few seconds later, his body jerked forward as if trying to drive his hardness down her throat. She was ready and moved her head with it, continuing to suck as she grasped her hand harder around it as she moved the hand up and down. He let out a noise that sounded like "Uggguuuuu...unnooooooonha" in a ghostly, deep, voice that was soft with stretched out vowels.

A second later, something filled her mouth as the harder than hard dick jerked. It didn't feel like a thick liquid like normal, but like some type of gas. There was a second jerk and jam into he mouth that released even more gas into her mouth, then a third and more of the substance appeared in her mouth. It went down her throat, up into her sinuses with some escaping between her lips and the shaft.

A fourth pump filled her oral cavity even more, then the taste hit. God, it was so bad. It tasted worse than what she thought shit would taste like, worse than anything she had ever had. Her eyes watered. She felt like hurling. Good thing it only lasted three seconds as he finished his orgasm and pulled his dick away. It was a very long three seconds and she would remember that taste forever, but it was blessfully short. The taste was what she thought the worse decay would taste like. She stood and looked expectantly at the robed figure.

He looked at her and with what she thought was a sad expression even though she couldn't see his face said, "You shouldn't have done that".

She had expected something like that but then he continued, "It did no good. I cannot be bought or bribed away from doing what I am. I tried to stop you but you didn't listen."

She gasped, knowing he spoke the truth and said, "But I'm the best at giving blow job, as you now know and I am willing to prove it again so I can live... I'm too young to die, I got too many things to live for right now."

"That is the way of all flesh. It is not my choice I just know who I am to take."

"But I may be a little overweight but I am in better shape than to die from that at my age."

"Humans die from a lot more things than just heart attacks. And I take them all. What they die from concerns me not."

"What if I refuse to come?"

"It is already too late for that," here he paused and pointed to where she had been kneeling.

She turned and looked down where his bony finger, which was stretched out from the end of his sleeve, was pointing. Joni saw someone laying there. For a second she wondered how and when someone else had gotten in her apartment, then she gasped as she saw it was her body.

She turned back and stared at Death with a look of puzzlement and unbelief.

"How?...When?" was all she got out.

"I am Death there is nothing pertaining to life in my body."

A light came on inside her head and she said, "That God-awful taste. No wonder it lasted only a couple of seconds."

He nodded

"But I was trying to make a deal."

"I tried to warn you but you would not listen, in the long run though it didn't matter. You would have died from something."

She tried to speak feeling that she had a deal with him and that he hadn't carried out

He said, "I am who I am, nothing you or anyone can do can change that. I have been overruled at times, by what you call the medical community and by Another, but I can not be bought, bribed or coerced."

She thought about how he spoke the words were cultured sounding even though his voice was soft almost speaking to her from a distance, and he stretched out his words.

"You are not the first to react like that. People have tried to threaten me, to offer me power and riches of every type you can think of and some you would never think of, but to no avail. A small number have even attacked me. Again, to no avail nothing man can do can harm me. Some of the straightest men have offered to give me a blowjob or offered their virgin butts, but neither can get me to change by mission. Some like you have reacted fast enough to give me sexual release but even that can not change what I am and what I do."

He paused and after a few seconds she said, "I can't believe doing that killed me."

"If that hadn't something else would have. It matters not to me how your earthly life ends, it is my job to make sure it does. They will however decide that you choked on your own vomit."

She nodded thinking about that God-aweful taste and how she had felt like hauling big time.

He made a sweeping motion with his hand and a tunnel opened behind him and to one side. There had been no smoke or bang neither had it started small and grew. It was just there. So, she thought, some of the people who had come back from the dead had been right there was a tunnel.

"Yes there is," she didn't know if he knew what she had been thinking or if she had spoken out loud but he obviously answered her, "They have all forgotten meeting me but many do remember this." here he pointed to the opening.

Another pause and he said, "Now it is time for you to go on to your reward or punishment"

12