Death in the Family

Story Info
Grown man fulfills his childhood fantasy.
7.1k words
4.43
191.5k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,316 Followers

I was in a deep sleep when the phone rang, it was my sister Jen calling to tell me that our Aunt and Uncle had been killed in a car crash. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and asked, "Which ones?"

Since we have a large family, I wasn't sure who it was, and I had just been wakened from a deep sleep.

"Uncle James and Aunt Betty." she said her voice breaking. "Oh No!" I said. They were some of my favorite family members, I had spent many wonderful weeks at their home as a child. A fun loving family and my cousins were cool too. In fact I always had a crush on my cousin Elaine, everyone called her Ellie. She had long thick red hair and the bluest eyes, and freckles all over her. She was 3 years older than I was and she had boobs at 13.

Her younger brother, Dale, was a good kid, my age so we had a lot in common with each other. I gathered my thoughts and tried to think of what meetings I could cancel and how soon I could get to Colorado in time for the funeral. "I'll call you back in a bit Sis. Let me think for a bit on this. Luv Ya and thanks for letting me know."

I hung up and looked at my wife sleeping next to me, I wasn't sure if she could go too since the kids had school and activities to attend. I looked at the clock, it was 4:45 AM, no sense in going back to sleep so I got up and jumped in the shower. The hot water steaming over me felt wonderful, I washed and as my hand washed my cock it got hard. Never being one to waste a hard on, I washed it really good. My thoughts going to Ellie as I did, I was on the verge of cumming when I heard the bathroom door open.

"Honey? What are you doing up so early?" my wife asked.

"Jen called and said my Uncle James and Aunt Betty were killed last night in a car wreck." I told her.

"Oh Honey, I'm so sorry." she replied.

I watched as she sat to relieve herself from the full bladder, something about watching her do that always excited me. She knew that and looking at me she opened her legs and I saw the yellow flow gush from her hairy slit. My hand returned to my hard on as my excitement grew, her eyes staring at my hand as I jerked off.

"Don't waste it honey, I want it!" she said dreamily as my hand slowed. She finished up and climbed into the shower with me, rinsing off the soap she got on her knees and inserted my cock into her full lips. I looked at her face as it filled with my hard on, the showers water running down her face as she pulled my as deeply into her mouth as she could. Her soft hand tickling my hairy balls as her head began to move and the suction of her hot mouth worked on me.

Linda loved to suck my cock, and I loved for her to do it. In the 12 years we had been married, the sex only got better. She had always been willing to try anything with me, and I mean Anything! I had never thought about having another woman, other than the typical male fantasy of a 3-way I guess. But this morning my thoughts kept returning to Ellie, I wondered what it would be like to have her sucking me off, the thought turned me on tremendously and I grabbed Linda's hair and fucked her face deeper and began to spurt my spunk into her eager and ready mouth.

Unlike most times she did this to me, this time she took a few spurts in her mouth then puled my cock out and jerked it off, finishing my Orgasm by shooting what was left onto her face and chest. Rubbing my sperm all over her fine body with a lusty look on her face. She then let the cum in her mouth spill onto her chest. My cock never softened after that display of her deep rotted sexual desires that she had just put on for my benefit. I pulled her from her knees and kissed her deeply, tasting my own spunk as I did.

I grabbed Linda's ass cheeks and lifted her onto my still erect cock and slid inside her easily. No matter how many times we had made love she was always wet and ready. And sucking my cock really got her going. I felt the smooth sides of her inner walls as I fully filled her with my hard on. She felt so silky and slick as I began to lift her up against the shower wall and pump into her slowly. The sounds she made as I did always turned me on, I had a few women before Linda and I married, but none were as vocal during sex as she is. Even when she sucked me she made noises, as if it got her hot to suck me.

The hot water hitting me on my back only intensified the feeling of her inner warmth, Her legs wrapped around my waist and tried to pull ever centimeter of the 6"s I have into her. I always thought that was small sized for a man, but she never complained, and we fit like a glove together. Let those other men have huge cocks, because I have Linda.

Linda was soon gasping as she was getting closer to her Orgasm, I loved how it didn't take her long to cum after giving me head. She pulled my shoulders harder as her hips bounced on mine, grinding her hot pussy on me, making sure her clit got all the friction she wanted on it. Linda was close to hyperventilating as she came, her soft voice saying nasty things in my ears to urge my own orgasm out to match her own. We did Orgasm together quite often, something I had read was uncommon. I was soon pumping my second load of the morning out as her fingers raked down my back leaving red trails from her long fingernails, her hands grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me deep in her as we both trembled in the sexual aftermath bliss.

She kissed me deeply and told me she loved me as I lowered her off me. "I love you too baby!" I said as we showered and got out. Linda went and dressed then started breakfast as I finished getting ready for work. I woke the kids up at 6 AM for school and went in got another cup of coffee still trying to figure out what I needed to get down so I could go to the funeral.

I got to work and talked to my boss about the situation and he had no problems with me leaving.

"Take all the time you need to take care of this son." He told me.

I finished up what I could that day then went home to pack for the 4 day round trip it would take. I called Jen and let her know I would be there the next afternoon and would try to get her a room next to mine at a Hotel if I could. "That would be great, I will only need a single if you do, Jack can't go and the kids are taken care of so I will be alone."

I loaded the car and kissed Linda Goodbye, giving me a big hug she again told me she loved me and for me to be careful on the long drive there and back.

"I'll call you when I get there baby!" I told her.

I drove off not looking forward to the 7 hours drive to Denver. At least it wasn't snowing or sleeting.

I found a Hotel about 4 blocks from my Cousin's house and called her. She answered the phone sounding tired and was crying. "Hey Ellie, its Ron, your cousin. Are you doing alright?"

"Oh Ron, what am I going to do? Dale should be here and he isn't, he is still on vacation in Mexico."

"It's alright Ellie, he will be here soon I'm sure, It takes time to get a flight there on a moments notice, don't worry he will make it here on time."

"Can you come over Ron? I need someone here with me now."

"Sure Ellie, I'll be there in 15 minutes, OK?"

"Thank You so much Ron."

Ellie had been divorced a couple of years now, and had no children while she was married.

I freshened up a bit and drove over to Ellie's house in a Cul-De-Sac, got out and rang her doorbell. She answered the door, standing there in her robe and fell into my arms sobbing. One thing I can say about Ellie, even thought her eyes were red and puffy from crying, she was still one beautiful woman. She has put on a few pounds in the past years, but it fit her well. In fact it made the curves that much more pronounced on her. Funny how much you can take in of one, in just a seconds viewing. I hugged her close and told her how sorry I was that we had to see each other under such circumstances. Her shoulders heaved as she broke down even more. I put my arm around her and walked her to her living room to the couch. She sat down and I asked if she needed some coffee or something to drink.

"Yes, I would love a good stiff drink, there is Bourbon in the kitchen pantry and cokes in the fridge!"

I went to fix us both a stiff one, I'm not much on drinking so I made mine less strong than hers. I was hoping it would help her sleep better.

"Oh Ron I will miss them so much!" She sobbed.

"I will too Ellie, we all will. They were the best, But they had a great long life together and good family and kids. Hell, we should all be so blessed in life." I said.

Her eyes stayed on her drink and she swirled it in circles, stirring it with her finger when it settled down, then sucked her finger clean with those luscious thick lips of hers. Damn, I thought to myself. Stop having those thoughts about her, I should have outgrown them by now. But she was still as sexy as I ever thought she had been, so it made it hard not to think like that about her. She took a sip of her drink and I watched as she shivered from the extra Bourbon I had put in it.

It was nearing 11PM and I needed to call Linda since I hadn't done so when I got checked in the Hotel.

"May I use your phone Ellie? I need to call Linda and let her know I'm safe!"

"Sure, it's in the hall on the table!"She slurred.

I called and let Linda know I was at Ellies, trying to console her and should be back to the Hotel within the hour. She told me she loved me and to take care. I went back to the living room and Ellie wasn't there, I called out to her and found she was in the kitchen making another drink for herself.

"Ellie, you don't need to get drunk, you have a lot to take care of tomorrow you know."

"I don't want to, let Dale when he gets here." She mumbled.

"I will help you anyway I can Ellie, but these things can't wait."

"Mom and Dad made sure everything was taken care of for their deaths." She mumbled.

I knew if she had another drink she would be too drunk and have a bad hangover tomorrow, something she really didn't need at this time.

"Ellie, why don't you go take a hot shower and go to bed? We both need our rest tonight. Your tired and so am I from my drive and we will think better after a good nights sleep."

She went to stand and nearly fell over the coffee table, I jumped up and caught her before she did.

"Damn girl, your gonna hurt yourself. Forget the shower, you need to get into bed now."

I helped her to her bedroom and gave her a hug goodbye after I set her on the edge of the bed. I wasn't sure if she would get dressed for bed or just pass out. But I also needed my rest. I left and locked the door on my way out. I drove back to the Hotel, went in my room and took a quick shower, rinsing off the long drives grime and sweat.

I climbed in bed and was soon dreaming. Dreams I should not be having, Ellie was in it, and she was not being a good girl. I wasn't complaining in my dream as she undressed us both. Her nipples pink and puffy, her thick red haired bush glistened in the light. Her hands took my pants off and she dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth, inhaling all my hard on in her hot wet mouth. Her fingers tickling my heavy balls as she worked my cock down her throat. I had my fingers wrapped around a hand full of her red hair, pulling her face to me as deep as I could force her face to go. Her blue eyes staring at my face as I pumped my thick load into her throat, a dreamy look in them as she swallowed it all.

I awoke with a start and found myself shooting a load in the bed. It had been years since I had a wet dream, and I was almost embarrassed, and would have been had I been at home in bed with Linda. I looked at the clock, it was 5:30 AM. I got up and took another shower, got dressed and went to the Hotels restaurant and had some coffee and breakfast. I just could not get Ellie out of my head, it was beginning to worry me, I wondered if it was unhealthy to have such thoughts about my cousin at my age. I was only 38, but still, it had me wondering.

I finished breakfast and called Ellie around 7 AM, she answered the phone, still half asleeep, and the other half sounding still drunk.

"How you feeling this morning Ellie?" I asked.

"Not well at all Ron, I woke up on the floor and my neck hurts. Not counting the hangover I have."

I had to smile at her answer. "I tried to tell you, but NoOoOoooo, no one ever listens to me!'

"Are you on your way over? I can make you some breakfast."

"Yeah, if you want me to I can be over in a few minutes, and I already ate thanks."

"Sure, come on over."

I paid my check and went to my car, always checking at Hotels to see if it had been broken in to. I was lucky I hadn't been. I drove to Ellies and was there in no time. She answered the door looking fresh from her shower and in a light gown with a thin robe on. Her breasts high and proud on her freckled chest. I had a hard time not staring at them. I could see her nipples poking out through the thin material. I blushed like a small child when she asked if I liked what I saw. I could only grin.

"Got some coffee made Ellie? I could sure use a cup."

"Sure, come on follow me."

I did, and her ass seemed to have an exaggerated swing to it as she walked to the kitchen, not that I minded. We sat at the table drinking our coffee and discussing the days events we would have to attend to. The phone rang and it was Dale, still in Mexico trying to get a flight out. The news only depressed Ellie more.

"Don't worry Ellie, we can handle things until he gets here, and Jen should be here this afternoon. I reserved a room next to mine at the Hotel."

"Why? I have more than enough room for you two here, you shouldn't waste your money on that."

"Well, if your sure, I can cancel her room and mine for the next few days, and it would be more convenient for us all." I told her.

"Well of course it would, and I really could use the company. I'd rather not be alone if you don't mind."

What could I say to that? But, "Alright, then its settled."

I called Jen on her cell phone and told her the new plans, she agreed it would be better for us all and would drive straight to Ellie's house. I finished my coffee and Ellie got up to get dressed, and again I watched as she walked away from me, I was getting aroused at the sight of her shapely hips as she walked.

I spent most of the morning answering phone calls giving condolences to Ellie and Dale, and trying my best to give the right information about the funeral arrangements. Ellie, didn't seem to want to answer those questions, and I couldn't blame her. She jumped every time the phone rang, and looked at me, her eyes almost fearful as I answered it again and again.

Around 1030 AM the calls slowed down and Ellie was working on starting lunch, I was mesmerized at the sight of her busying herself to keep her mind free. I guess from her living alone the past couple of years she didn't pay as much attention to her clothing as she bent over grabbing pots and pans, or leaning over, her breasts almost falling out of her top as she did.

I am just a man, even though I love my wife dearly, I had to look. And my lower half was showing it, I tried to move it around to a more comfortable position without her seeing me, with no luck. As soon as I shifted my weight off the chair and moved my erection over she turned and saw me. I don't know who blushed a deeper red, her or myself. It was a close tie, and she smiled at me.

"Uncomfortable?" She asked with a grin on her face.

"Uh, yeah sorta. I mean, the only woman I've seen as sexy as you in years is Linda. I'm sorry Ellie, I didn't mean to stare." I looked down at the floor, like a kid who had been caught looking at a dirty book.

She smiled at me, "Oh No, don't be. I'm happy some men still find me attractive enough to get that excited over still! So I take it your and Linda are still happy with each other?"

"Oh yeah! I don't know what I would do without her Ellie, She's my rock!"

"So, you've never..." And her voice trailed off.

"Uh, fooled around on her? No, never even thought about it to tell you the truth. She gives me everything I need, and hopefully I give her the same."

"You two are lucky, that's the reason I divorced Allen. He couldn't keep it in his pants. I thought I had done everything for him too, only to find him with another woman. And not that I'm bragging. But I am much better looking than she is. I never understood that about him." She looked dejected. "And I do miss the sex. It has been two years since I last had sex, sometimes I can hardly stand it Ron."

"I can understand that Ellie, I would sure miss the sex Linda and I have together if something ever happened to her."

We ate lunch and made small talk, keeping away from the subjects of sex and the deaths of her parents. After lunch I asked if she was ready to go to the funeral home, she wasn't. I believe she was still in a state of denial and didn't want the truth to hit her yet. I went and used the bathroom and when I returned, when I passed her I smelled alcohol on her breath.

"Ellie, do you think you should be drinking right now? We have some things we need to take care of today."

"I told you, I want Dale to do it!" She told me abruptly.

"OK, I just wish you'd take it easy on it though." I said with concern in my voice.

I watched as she had another drink, and could tell she wasn't used to drinking. I guessed that if she had one more drink she would be too drunk to take care of her business today, but what could I do? She finished her 2nd drink and was already slurring her words again, and it was only 1:30 in the afternoon.

"I always thought you were cute when we were kids!" Ellie said out of the blue.

I sat there in shock at her comment, never having known she thought that about me, I was stunned at her comment.

"Well, I always had a crush on you when we were young too Ellie." not knowing what else to say.

"I wish I had known that." She said with a drunken grin on her pretty face. "Who knows what I may have done."

I blushed at the thoughts, because I knew what I would have done had I had the opportunity.

"Well, perhaps it's better that we didn't find out then huh Ellie!"

"Oh, I don't know Ron."

I was getting more and more embarrassed by the moment from the way this discussion had turned. Ellie got up and fixed another drink and asked if I wanted one, I knew we weren't going to get anything done today so I accepted the offer. She came back with a strong drink for me, I gasped as I took a drink.

"Damn Ellie, are you trying to get me drunk and take advantage of me?" I asked jokingly.

She smiled at me seductively, "Who knows Ron, Who knows!"

About that time the phone rang, saving me from more embarrassment, I got up and answered it, it was Jen calling saying her cars water pump had gone out and it would be the next day before she would arrive at Ellie's house. I told her it was fine, there was no hurry, we would be there. I hung up and told Ellie what had happened, she didn't look disappointed at all.

"I don't feel so well Ron, I think I should go lay down for a bit."

"OK, Do you have any movies around I could watch?"

"Sure, right under the bookcase, there are many tapes, be careful which ones you pick, some are not for children." She laughed as she went to her bedroom.

I looked at some and found one that had no markings on it, so I inserted it and hit play. The title was "For Love of Family" I thought it was a chick flick, so I let it play. Well after the first five minutes I knew it wasn't that kind of movie, it had a family that had more than normal family fun together. I found myself drawn to the mother in the movie, she resembled Ellie to a point. And I found myself getting an erection as I watched it.

I stopped the tape after 10 minutes not really wanting Ellie to come in and catch me watching it and the sight of my hard on trying to escape my pants. I went to the bathroom to Pee, and as I passed Ellie's room, I heard her moaning slightly. I knocked on the door and asked if she was alright, I could tell by her voice that I shouldn't have interrupted her as she caught her breath and answered me.

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,316 Followers
12