Death in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, Yes Ron I'm fine. I just have a slight headache is all thank you."

I am such an idiot, I thought to myself. But then I never expected to catch her masturbating in the mid afternoon either. I peed and returned to the movie, I watched another 20 minutes of it and rewound it, not wanting her to know I had been watching it. Then I went to the room she had made up for me, I undressed to take a short nap, but my erection was interfering with my attempts. There was only one thing to do, so I did. After I finished jerking off, I rolled over and soon fell asleep.

I dreamt of Ellie again, only this time My Aunt and Uncle were in it also. And it was almost like the movie I had been watching, a family that loved together stayed together I guess. I dreamt Ellie was in bed and her dad came in, nude, his huge erection standing out in front of him as he walked over to her. She took it in her soft hand and began to jerk it off for him, before taking it in her mouth.

"Oh Yeah baby, You know what Daddy likes don't you."

"Mmph, Oh yes Daddy, and you know what I want too don't you!"

"You know it babygirl, what do you want daddy to do for you?"

"Oh Daddy, I want you inside me. Now Daddy, please put it in me now!"

In my dream I was sitting in the chair at the foot of the bed, and I watched as she spread her legs wide to accept him in her. Her thick red haired pussy, slick and pink as she held her lips open for him, her clit throbbing as it waited for his touch. He slid between her open thighs and her hand grasped his hard on and pulled it to her pretty pussy.

"Oh Yes Daddy, do it now, give me all your love Daddy!"

I watched as he slowly inserted it in her and her eyes closed dreamily when he had it fully inside her. I saw the inner lips of her pussy as it clung to his cock when he pulled it back and heard her gasp as he thrust it back into her roughly. I saw him bend over and take her puffy pink nipple in his mouth and suck it hard, pulling her breast to his face, inhaling half of it as he did. She moaned and told him how good it felt and her hands grabbed his ass cheeks pulling him deeper in her.

"Oh yes Daddy, fill me up, Fuck your baby girl. Make me cum for Daddy! Cum for me Daddy, fill me up with your hot cum."

His hips thrust faster as she talked dirty to him, and she began to cry out as her Orgasm hit her. Then the door opened and my Aunt walked in, I expected a World War to break out, but instead she smiled at them both. Then she removed her clothing and crawled in beside them. Her large dark tipped breasts with the slight hang was a sight, and her bush was thick and dark haired. As she lay beside them my Uncle stuck his hand between her thighs and began to finger her juicy slit. She took his face to hers and kissed him deeply, then reached over and took Ellie's puffy nipple between her finger and thumb and squeezed it lovingly. Ellie sighed and took her Mothers face and pulled it to her breast, Aunt Betty took it in her mouth as inhaled it, like a child who had needed a Mothers milk.

I knew my Uncle was fixing to have his Orgasm, by the sound of his breathing. As he let them know he was cumming, my Aunt jumped down and took his cock in her mouth and sucked him off, tasting her Daughters pussy juices on him, until he has stopped spurting and began to soften. She sat up smiling at them, then climbed between Ellie's legs and sucked her pussy until she came also.

In my dream I just sat there, watching, wishing I had the courage to join in. Ellie got up and returned the favor to her Mother, I watched as she held her Mothers thick lipped pussy open, the most beautiful shade of pink inside her, the thick curly pubic hair was wet on the edges as Ellie stuck her face down and licked her Mothers clitoris. Aunt Betty's hand wrapped full of Ellie's thick red hair, forcing her face deeper between her legs and moaning out her name.

"Oh Ellie, make Mommy cum baby. Lick me good honey, Oh Yes baby, that's it, right there!"

Then she came in Ellie's mouth, Ellie was licking like there was no tomorrow as her Mother came in her mouth. And Uncle James sat beside them slowly jacking his large cock off.

I awoke then, my cock as hard as I can ever remember it being in my life. I got up and forgetting I was at someone else's house I walked to the bathroom in my boxers. As I entered the bathroom, I saw Ellie sitting on the toilet peeing. I saw her eyes fall to my boxers, and she stared at my hard on. My erection standing out in the boxers, and knowing she saw it, only embarrassed me to no end. The sight and sound of her doing that did nothing to help my erection diminish, I stood there in shock a few seconds before telling her how sorry I was and making a hasty retreat, I went back to my room and put my pants on She finished and came out of the bathroom, smiling at me when she passed me in the hall.

And then I went back to the bathroom to pee, I came out and was almost ashamed to go to the living room, knowing she was there and what she had seen. But I had to face her sometime, so I went in and apologized to her again for entering the bathroom without knocking.

She smiled, "It's OK. Things like that happen, I should have locked the door, but I too forgot you were here. And I can't say I was disappointed in what I saw either."

I blushed again and got up to make us some coffee. Ellie was not in shape again to go anywhere, So I suggested she put in a movie and we could watch it then go out for supper. We watched a fairly entertaining movie, but not so much that I didn't fall asleep watching it. I guess the travel had caught up to me, I awoke and found Ellie's head on my lap. And of course, When I woke up I had an erection. I looked down and saw her sleeping so peacefully, her thick red hair spread out over my lap and legs, and the warmth of her face on my cock felt so good. I hated to move in case I would wake her, so I sat there and watched her as she slept.

The look on her face reminded me of her as a child, so innocent and beautiful without even trying to be. I ran my fingers through her hair and brushed it away from her face, a slight smile came to her face as she slept. I felt my pants getting wet and hoped it was not from pre-cum, it wasn't, bless her heart, she was drooling a bit in her deep sleep. I watched as her chest rose and fell when she breathed, and the opening in her blouse showed the tops of her freckled breasts. I strained to see if I could see some nipple, but couldn't. I knew I should not be doing such a thing, but my desires had grown so much over the last few days since I had started thinking about her I could not help myself.

I was tired of watching a blue screen on TV, so I reached over her and grabbed the remote, rewound the tape and started re-watching it. When I leaned over, my stomach pressed her face harder onto my hard on, I felt it pulsing from the warmth and pressure. I put my hand on her hip and then felt her face move. I looked down and saw her eyes opened and her face didn't stop the rubbing movement against my cock. She then put her hand under her face, I guess to move her face from the roughness of my bluejeans. But then it was her hand on my cock, not her face. I felt her give it a squeeze and I could only press it towards her hand it felt so good. She turned her face to mine and looked at me, the desire showing in her eyes and in mine.

She then put her hand on my zipper and unzipped it, neither of us saying anything to the other. Both knowing what was happening was wrong, but neither wanting to stop it. I felt her fingers as they went in my boxers and wrapped around my erection, her fingers so soft and warm. I felt my cock jerk as she touched it. Ellie pulled my erection out of my pants and put her warm wet mouth on it. I lay my head back on the couch with my eyes closed, pushing all thoughts of Linda out of my head as Ellie slowly swallowed my cock as deep as she could.

I held her hair and rubbed it on my belly, loving how soft it was and how wonderful it felt on my skin. I heard a small moan come from her as she began to get more into sucking me off. Her fingers tickling my balls as she licked the underside of my cock with her pink tongue I massaged the back of her neck gently as her head began to move up and down on me. Her tongue working miracles on me as she made love to my cock with her mouth. I knew I would not last long if she continued what she was doing so I pulled her face up off me and kissed her soft full lips.

"Follow me." I told her.

I took her by her hand and pulled her to her bedroom, I sat on the edge of the bed and unbuttoned her blouse. She wore no bra, so when I had it unbuttoned it her full breast fell out for my viewing pleasure, her breasts covered by her puffy pink nipples came into my view. I immediately put my lips around one and my hand around the other one. I inhaled the fragrance of her perfume, drunken in my lust I pulled her as tightly to me as I could. She pressed against me moaning at the pleasure she was receiving after the few years of doing it alone to herself.

My hands fell to her ass, I felt how firm her ass cheeks were beneath her light slacks. I removed them slowly as I continued to suck her nipple. When she stepped out of them and stood in front of me, I saw her looking at the floor as if she was ashamed of her body. Her legs were not as firm as a 18 year olds, but she was as sexy as anyone I ever saw. Her red haired bush was trimmed but not too much, and I could see how puffy her outer pussy lips were from her excitement.

I leaned towards her and kissed her inner thigh, then nibbled on the inside of her her legs before licking up her slick slit and stopping when I reached clitoris. I felt her legs give some as I kissed and licked her pussy, using my tongue to open her inner folds and tasting her juices as she leaked on my face. Her hands behind my head pulled me towards her vagina, guiding me where she wanted to be licked. I let her. Her breathing was becoming raspy as her lust overcame her, "Oh yes Ron, Lick me. Make me cum! Oh Shit it's been so long!" Then she came, Hard! Her fingers nearly pulling my hair out as she forced me to face fuck her as deep as my tongue could get.

I let her have her Orgasm, then roughly threw her on the bed and grabbed her legs holding them open as I aimed my throbbing cock towards her beautiful wet pussy. Her hand went down and guided me into her. Linda was tight, as tight as any woman I had ever been with. But Ellie was like a virgin, I had a hard time getting into her and as I said before, I am only 6"s long and about 4 ½"s around. No John Holmes by any means, but enough to make me happy anyways.

Ellie wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me in her with her heels, forcing me in. Once I was coated with her juices it became much easier, I went slow. Knowing this may be my only chance to ever fulfill this fantasy, I wanted it to last as long as I could. Ellie's eyes were closed and her head moved from side to side as she became more and more excited. I licked inside her ear and down her throat, biting her neck lightly on my way to her shoulder.

"Oh Fuck Yes Ron! Bite me, I love to be bitten."

I bit her again, but I guess not as hard as she liked.

"No, fucking BITE me!" she cried out.

I bit her on the muscle of her shoulder and felt her shudder when I did. And her pussy clinched down on me, so I bit her again. I felt her cum as I bit her a third time. I raised up and saw the tooth marks I had left on her soft skin, I almost felt bad, but she wanted it done, so I leaned over and took a puffy pink nipple in my mouth.

"Fuck yes, bite my titty. Hurt me Ron. Fucking Bite Me!"

I clamped down on her nipple and felt her whole body shudder as she came again. Linda and I had tried some light bondage things, and some easy spankings, but nothing like what Ellie obviously loved. The sweat was breaking out on us both and I felt my stomach slipping on hers as we began to fuck with wild abandonment . Her pussy was sloshing as my hard on pounded her as hard as she could make me. I felt her inner walls closing on me as she came again, Linda always came when we made love, but Ellie fucking CAME, I mean over and over again.

Her excitement brought my own Orgasm out, I cried out to her I was almost there and she shoved me off, rolled me over on my back and threw her mouth on my cock just as I started spurting. She swallowed all I had in me and the sounds she made as she did almost kept me hard as I listened to her.

I lay on my back with my arm over my face, taking in all the air I could gather in my burning lungs. I felt Ellie crawl up beside me and lay on her side, her heavy breast laying on my chest and her hot breath blowing on my neck as she nuzzled me, kissing and sucking the sweat off my neck.

"Thank You Ron, I needed that so badly." Then she broke down in tears.

"Ellie, don't cry. It was wrong for us to do that, but we both wanted it."

Being a man, I didn't know of a woman's need at times to cry after having such a hard Orgasm as she had just had. I guess it was her hormones or something coming to the surface. She smiled up at me, her eyes full of tears.

"I'm not concerned about that Ron. It has just been so long since I had anything like that happen. Even in all the years I was married I don't ever remember having so many or such strong Orgasm's as I just did. I'm not sad, I'm just satisfied is all."

I lay there with my arm around her, my face in her hair, just smelling her fragrance and wishing this had happened when we were younger. We fell asleep in each others arms and I slept better than I had in weeks. I woke to the phone ringing and sat up, wondering where I was until I looked to my side and saw Ellie stirring from her sleep. I looked at the Clock, it was nearing 10 PM, I answered the phone, it was Linda asking how things were going for us.

"Oh so far so good honey. Ellie hasn't really felt up to doing anything with the funeral arrangements. So we are waiting for Dale to arrive from Mexico to get things going I guess. I know Aunt Betty and Uncle James had everything set up just in case something like this happened, so there's really not a lot to do except comfort Ellie. Jen should be here tomorrow since her car should be fixed by then."

"OK, Ron I was just worried about you. You take good care of Ellie, I know she needs someone strong like you around her now."

I felt Ellies hand wrap around my hardening cock about then.

"I will be strong for her baby, I'll call you later. Bye honey!"

I hung up and rolled over on top of Ellie, Kissing her soft lips and inserting my cock in her once again. After we had made love this time we forgot all about going out to eat as we fucked, sucked and licked each other the rest of the night. Hopefully we could do more tomorrow, since it would be another day!

Authors Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only!

I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not!

If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about.

Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-)

12