Death is a Beautiful Blonde Pt. 02

Story Info
Detective Bam Barkley finds a body at Helmsley Mansion.
2.4k words
4.3
7.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I pulled my pants back up and buckled my belt, Mimi was handing me another drink. "It looks like you're empty."

I took the drink from her. "Thanks."

She took a seat next to me on the sofa and peered at me from above her glass. "Bam?" she asked quietly.

I took a gulp from my glass. "Yeah, baby?"

She took a moment. "Would you do something for me?"

I looked at her. "For you, baby? Anything."

Mimi rose from the sofa and began to make her way toward a door on the other side of the library. "Oh, good; I was hoping you could help me with something."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Just this over here; come have a look."

I took a breath and got up from the sofa. After the head Mimi had so kindly given me just then, I was exhausted and ready for a snooze. But there was something pleading in her eyes that lured me toward her.

I followed her over to the door she had opened. "What is it?"

"Just take a look in the other room."

I peered into the dark room. I didn't see anything at first. And then my eyes fell upon the body on the floor. The body. It was a dead body lying on the parlor floor. I nearly jumped back. "Hey, what is this, what's the big idea?!"

"Bam, please, don't get upset," Mimi pleaded. "I need your help!"

"What are you talking about? There's a stiff lying here, what do you mean by all this?"

Mimi's eyes began water. "Bam, please. I didn't know what else to do. This afternoon I came home, Greta my servant had already left for the day, and when I entered the room there he was, lying on the floor with the gun next to him."

I peered into the room again. Though it was dark I could make out the body, an older man maybe in his sixties. Next to him lie the murder weapon. And right at his temple was the hole where the bullet tore through. "Who is he?" I asked.

Mimi hesitated. "He's, he's my father." Mimi broke down sobbing.

I don't know what it was, but I moved for her, took her in my arms and squeezed her tight. She cried into my chest like a baby. "Please help me, Bam. I don't know what to do, I can't contact the police. I'm sure they'll think I did it."

"Why you?" I asked. "You said yourself, you were out. You came home to find him lying there."

Mimi sniffled delicately. "Early this morning, my father and I quarreled something fierce. We'd been arguing quite a bit lately. Poor Greta has been in the middle of it all, she's heard everything. This morning we fought at breakfast and I got so upset with him that I just left." She paused. "And when I came back he was dead."

"Any thoughts on who could've shot him?" I asked.

Mimi shook her head. "I don't know. He was such a sweet man, really. I know we argued a lot, but deep down I loved him. But...I fear that Greta and the police will suspect me for his death." She leaned in closer to me. "Oh, Bam, please help me."

I stroked her silky, blonde hair. "Quiet, quiet," I whispered. "It's ok, I'm here. I'll help you; what we need to do is contact the police and tell them..."

"No!" Mimi cried, pulling away from me. "We can't go to the police; haven't you been listening to a word I've just said? They'll point the finger at me! They'll think I did it. They'll charge me, they'll convict me! Bam, please, don't let them. Please don't let them."

Mimi began to sob into my chest again. I didn't know what to do other than hold her. "What do you want to do then?"

She stopped crying and looked up at me. She was beautiful even in her suffering. "We have to get rid of the body. We have to bury him and make it look like he left this morning for our cabin down by the ocean. No one will suspect anything, at least not for a while, and that will give us more time to plan the next move."

I let out a sigh and shook my head. "Mimi, we can't do that..."

"We have to, Bam, there's no other way!" Mimi begged.

I was silent. I stood there like a sucker. I should have left her right there, walked out of that crazy mansion, got into my car, drove off and never looked back. But there was something compelling me to stay. Something that made it impossible to move. Something keeping me right there. It was Mimi's hand, caressing my manhood through my pants. Her soft, gentle touch moving slowly against the fabric, teasing me. She cupped my balls and gave a playful squeeze.

"Please, Bam. Stay with me." She pleaded, whispering into my ear. "Help me. Help me with this. You must. Please. Do it for me, Bam."

I licked my lips, I couldn't do this. I had to get out of there. I pulled Mimi away from me and began to move. "Mimi, I can't..."

Slowly, and with a dangerous, calculated seduction, Mimi slid the top of her dress down. Her enormous, creamy breasts bounced out before me like two ripe melons. I stopped in my tracks, breathless. They were intoxicating. "Please don't leave, Bam. I need you."

I couldn't breathe. I swallowed hard. She had the most incredible tits I had ever laid my eyes on. They were two soft pillows urging me toward her. All the blood in my body began to race to my dick. "Mimi..."

"Bam," she urged softly, sweetly. "Bam..." She lowered herself before me. I couldn't take my gaze away from her honey soft tits. She began to fiddle with my belt buckle again, and before I could stop her, she had my pants down and my dick between her huge, delicate breasts. Gingerly, she stroked my shaft with her titties. She looked up at me with her beautiful eyes and that angelic face. "I want to make you cum again."

"Oh yeah?" I breathed. "You want me to cum again?"

"Yes," she whispered. "I want you to cum in my little pussy." She paused. "But you can cum in my bottom if you want."

With that, I picked her up from the floor and kissed her. I could no longer resist. I was all hers and I was drunk for her. She held onto my dick with her soft hand, stroking it. She was incredible, the ultimate woman.

Slowly we broke our kiss and gazed into each other's eyes. Again, I could see the danger in her eyes, the destruction, the death, but I was blinded by the lust, the passion. "Will you help me, Bam?" she asked, caressing my manhood, manipulating it as it grew bigger, harder. "I want you to cum in me."

I kissed her again. "Yes, yes, I'll help you."

Immediately she dropped to her knees again and opened her mouth for my cock. She wasted no time and began to suck. Her mouth was unbelievable; a soft, wet and warm cavern that invited me in, caressed me, cared for me. Back and forth she went, sucking me into her submission. She tongued my balls, tracing her tongue all around my heavy, sweaty sack. Again she took my dick into her mouth and slowly began to deep throat. She pressed her face against my pubes and I felt my johnson slide all the way past her tongue and down her throat. I'd have been more than happy to drop my boys down that hatch, but I wanted more. As cum hungry as she was, I pulled my dick from her mouth. Surprised, she looked up at me. I almost thought I saw a flash of fear in her eyes.

I pulled her to her feet, her tits bouncing with every movement. I tore off her dress and hoisted her up onto the desk. I wasn't surprised to find she had absolutely nothing underneath. Playfully, she leaned back, gazing at me. I knelt down before her and propped open her legs. I caught a sweet fragrance of fresh honey dew as I exposed her little pussy. My dick jumped at the sight of her flower; a tight, delicate orifice, throbbing and wet from anticipation. My heart began to race, and a sweat formed on my brow at the thought of being inside her, entering her with my firm mast.

Her sweet aroma pulled me in closer to her vagina. She lowered her head back as I planted a soft kiss on the lips of her rosebud. She let out a quiet moan of pleasure. I gave her another kiss, long and slow, moist and tender. She pushed her pelvis forward and I pressed my lips firmly against her cunt, intensifying the kiss. I forced my tongue forward and lapped her pussy. Mimi squealed.

My tongue licked up and down her slit as she gyrated before me. My hands moved up and down her smooth, silky thighs and my face burrowed deeper inside her, as I feasted on the delights of her womanhood. Her juices flowed while my mouth explored her desperate regions. She ran her fingers through my hair and pressed my face deeper into her. My tongue danced with her clit, twirling and whirling her into ecstasy.

"Oh, Bam," she whimpered. "Bam..."

I reached up and grasped one of her breasts. Her tits were magnificent. The flesh was soft and smooth against my rough, rugged hands. She whimpered again. I eased my grip, cupping her gently. I knew in that instant Mimi wasn't as tough as she made herself out to be. She liked to put on an aire of danger and mystery, but here in the naked flesh, she was as gentle as a dove. Here, I was in control. I had the muscle, I swung the dick, and it was a dick she needed badly.

With my dick stiffened to full mast, I gave her pussy one last sloppy kiss. I got up from my knees, leaned over her and kissed her, allowing her to taste her own passionate juices. She embraced me and held me close to her. "Put it inside me, Bam," she whispered into my ear. My dick twitched.

I pulled her up off the desk, swung her around, and forcefully bent her over the desk. She whimpered with pleasure as her tits splayed across the desktop. I spit into my hand and lubed up by shaft. I grabbed her waist with one hand and readied my dick. Her ass was perfect and primed for action. As much as I wanted her pussy, I knew I wasn't going to last long, and I wanted something else. Something tighter. I spread her ass cheeks apart and kissed her little hole with the tip of my dick. I pumped my chest, Mimi took a breath.

"Be gentle with me, Bam" she whimpered.

"Don't worry baby, you're going to like this." And without hesitation, I speared her little ass with my dick, forcing myself through her chute, balls deep. Mimi let out a hushed yelp. I was in.

I pummeled her ass violently with my flesh sword. She was tight and I knew her ass would make me cum in no time. I leaned over her and grabbed her tits with my hands. The soft flesh seemed to melt like butter in my hands. I could smell her perfume, the lilac and honey and it made my head swim.

Back and forth I plowed into her ass, taking it, owning it. I wiped the sweat from my brow. The room was getting hotter. Without missing a thrust into her tiny, little ass, I took off my jacket and tie and peeled myself from my sweat-stained shirt tossing it all to the floor. I took Mimi by the waist with both hands and pulled my dick out completely from her ass. My dick was a ramrod ready for more. I charged into Mimi's sphincter again. She yelped again from the pain. I emerged fully a second time, allowing my dick to dangle a bit, and then back in again. I was nearly there.

"Oh, Bam," Mimi cried. "You're so big!"

I began to pummel her relentlessly. I could feel the nut butter swelling up inside my testicles. Onward I charged; back and forth. In and out. Tearing her up. My dick swelled and Mimi began to cry.

It was time. "I'm going to cum, baby. I'm going to cum!" I thrust into her and blasted her insides with my gunk. The release was indescribable. My dick fired round after round inside her little tush, coating the walls of her tight little cavern.

"Yes, Bam, yes!" Mimi cried, her little hole grabbing me tighter as my dick filled it with cream.

I couldn't resist, I knew I had some more left in me. I pulled out of her ass, grabbed her from the desk and threw her to the floor. She looked up at me and then right at the giant flesh cannon between my legs. It was ready to fire again. Quickly she forced her mouth onto my loaded dick. I fired. And with the one shot I fertilized her mouth, filling it to the brim with my hot spunk.

I gave a couple dry thrusts into her face. I was done. Mimi looked up at me, my dick still firmly held between her tender lips, my seed pooled in her mouth. I wiped the sweat from my brow. Slowly, Mimi pulled away from my groin, my flaccid cock dropping from her lips. Like an angel, she pushed the semen out of her mouth with her tongue and my enormous, sticky wad oozed down her face and onto her milky white breasts. She rubbed my jizz all over her tits and looked up at me. A few thick, clumpy drops of cum hung from her chin and the sides of her face. I smiled at her. I don't think she ever looked more beautiful.

I took my thumb and wiped the cum across her face and pushed it into her mouth. She closed her eyes and savored the taste, sucking it from my finger like nectar.

I gave a hearty sigh and gazed at her. "Ok, baby. Let's ditch this body."